CBA PathBlood 1.8.0

['FP']Table7001

Posted 9 March 2018 - 9:59 am
Currently it is not working with Patch 1.5 R5 and mod Realms
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Posted 9 March 2018 - 11:07 am
Of course its not working, since realms got a new civ this map hasnt added yet, play with the older version of realms or (if you have already the new realms) choose civs except Turcomans....since thats the new civ.... but Zix should hurry up and set the properties for this civ
Link | Reply | Quote
 ibxoful101

Edited 9 March 2018 - 4:27 pm by ibxoful101
After the realms update there are some serious bugs:
spawns are broken for some reason
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Zix

Posted 9 March 2018 - 5:35 pm
I am working on the solution...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Zix

Edited 9 March 2018 - 10:28 pm by [MM]Zix
Update 1.5.0:

Added support for new version of Realms
New civilisation (Turcomans) has been added
Now the map supports 50 civs in total, and 41 for Realms
Balance updates added
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['FP']Table7001

Posted 9 March 2018 - 11:46 pm
Thanks for the quick fix!
Link | Reply | Quote
 VendingMachine

Posted 17 April 2018 - 7:46 am
What are the criteria to auto-win with 10k kills in the Realms mod ? I had a game with 10.3k kills and it did not auto-win; Yet, in another match, this player auto-wins at 10k kills?
Map name =V= CBA PathBlood 1-5-1
[You must login to view link]
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17592355
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17592976
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Posted 17 April 2018 - 1:50 pm
What are the criteria to auto-win with 10k kills in the Realms mod ? I had a game with 10.3k kills and it did not auto-win; Yet, in another match, this player auto-wins at 10k kills?
Map name =V= CBA PathBlood 1-5-1
[You must login to view link]
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17592355
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17592976
Weird, it should give you the win, i am sure Zix will take a look at it and see what was going on :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Zix

Edited 17 April 2018 - 3:05 pm by [MM]Zix
It's not the map's bug. If you kill own/allied units with Siege Onager or Cannon, you won't get kills, but the Advanced Statistics will add these unfair kills too. I have already told them to fix, but they just ignored me. If you want to know your real kills, see your King's HP behind your base.
Link | Reply | Quote
 VendingMachine

Edited 17 April 2018 - 6:03 pm by VendingMachine
Weird, it should give you the win, i am sure Zix will take a look at it and see what was going on :)
Yea, that's what I assumed too, based on the kills shown in Advanced Statistics.
[MM]Zix wrote:
It's not the map's bug. If you kill own/allied units with Siege Onager or Cannon, you won't get kills, but the Advanced Statistics will add these unfair kills too. I have already told them to fix, but they just ignored me. If you want to know your real kills, see your King's HP behind your base.

Hey, Thank you for shedding the light on this! I wished I'd have known about this issue earlier. I have taken a look in my replay, at the end of the game, the kill count shows 9861 kills on the king. So, it is indeed as what you've mentioned. It's weird though, I've not used Siege Onager in that match nor specifically try to kill my allied units or my own units. By Cannon, I assume that you are referring to the Bombard Tower? On a side note, Thank you for making this map as I've enjoyed playing on it. And, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there is an issue with the hero spawn getting jammed when multiple allies' castle are built in the same base. Would it be possible to fix this by implementing another or multiple hero spawn opening that will only activate when the allies built their castle in the player's base?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Zix

Edited 17 April 2018 - 7:09 pm by [MM]Zix
You can kill own/allied untis with Bombard Cannon (and also with Cobra Car) because it has splash damage. Bombard Tower does not have it.
If there is huge lag, your ally's hero may not go away before your hero spawns, thats why you don't get gero. Always the fastest unit is created earlier to minimize the chance of this bug. If you have Cobra Car, it will always be spawned at first, and Onager is always the last. If both players get Onager, then one of them won't get unit because onager is very slow and it has very high unit radius so it won't move away before the other player's Onager get spawned.

I could fix this by adding +1 sec delay between the hero creations, but it would cause bug in turbo mode because there is just 3 sec to create 2 heroes. It would also corrupt the 3 and more player bases with normal speed because 5 sec would not be enough to create more than 2 heroes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Edited 18 April 2018 - 9:55 am by [F0rk]Deathcounter_
[MM]Zix wrote:
You can kill own/allied untis with Bombard Cannon (and also with Cobra Car) because it has splash damage. Bombard Tower does not have it.
If there is huge lag, your ally's hero may not go away before your hero spawns, thats why you don't get gero. Always the fastest unit is created earlier to minimize the chance of this bug. If you have Cobra Car, it will always be spawned at first, and Onager is always the last. If both players get Onager, then one of them won't get unit because onager is very slow and it has very high unit radius so it won't move away before the other player's Onager get spawned.

I could fix this by adding +1 sec delay between the hero creations, but it would cause bug in turbo mode because there is just 3 sec to create 2 heroes. It would also corrupt the 3 and more player bases with normal speed because 5 sec would not be enough to create more than 2 heroes.
Zix i just think that your king kill and deathcounter is inaccurate compared to advanced statistics by about 4%, which shows up even more at whopping 10000 kills. I have often seen with spectator overlay (that uses advanced statistics i think) that players sometimes get petard at ~202-206 kills
Not saying your counter is wrong tho, its fine
Link | Reply | Quote
 VendingMachine

Posted 19 April 2018 - 3:22 pm
[MM]Zix wrote:

Thank you for the detailed explanation, its has been very helpful. I will be looking forward to you finding an all rounder solution to the spawn issue. Cheers!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Your_Mom_

Posted 30 April 2018 - 1:04 am
For the next version, please enlarge the water on castles' sides. It's now way too tight and boat are always stuck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Posted 7 May 2018 - 10:49 am
Your_Mom_ wrote:
For the next version, please enlarge the water on castles' sides. It's now way too tight and boat are always stuck.
Zix told me that he is very very busy the next few weeks, and that he doesnt have much time to do anything about the map. But i am sure when he has time and reads this, he will think about it

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678910
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 145 posts