bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 8:41 pm
mich wrote:
NUH UH =@

YU HUH
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:10 pm
Is there any map in the pack other than Lustful that colours doesn't play a big part in? Poor excuse not to add it. You can be colour ****ed in your map Blue Blood too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:42 am
But you dont have a fully walled base to fall back to and vils to protect
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:44 am
Faravahar wrote:
Is there any map in the pack other than Lustful that colours doesn't play a big part in? Poor excuse not to add it. You can be colour ****ed in your map Blue Blood too.
I don't think people are denying that. It's just a little more severe in herofest than other maps, although i don't care if it's in the map pack and am all for variety and having as many maps as possible in the pack (aslong as they are fair)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:52 am
Faravahar wrote:
Where exactly did I say that Im not adding it because of the positions?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]JlackalL

Posted 24 March 2016 - 5:06 am
bukayosaka wrote:
Hey didn't you take part in the death of a community? I'd think doing the opposite of what AoKers want might be a good thing.
**** up ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 24 March 2016 - 5:27 am by 23RaidingParty
same as in other maps with bad spots, die like a man 11

its not johannes

i think it's different in herofest though, but oh well still worth trying
I SAY ADD IT FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE

johannes kepler

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:29 am
YO SUI I CAN'T SEE UR**** ON THAT PIC AM DISAPOINT
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 24 March 2016 - 9:26 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
bukayosaka wrote:
Hey didn't you take part in the death of a community? I'd think doing the opposite of what AoKers want might be a good thing.

The expansion killed AoK you dumbass. He was a cs player and the RM/DM AOK also died, so if he was co responsible for the death of CS AoK why did the other sections also die ? Dumb farmer.

The votes clearly indiciate the map has to be changed. Voobly shouldt care about what a few elitests have to say.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 24 March 2016 - 9:50 am by bukayosaka
The expansion killed AoK you dumbass. He was a cs player and the RM/DM AOK also died, so if he was co responsible for the death of CS AoK why did the other sections also die ? Dumb farmer.

The votes clearly indiciate the map has to be changed. Voobly shouldt care about what a few elitests have to say.

I already changed the map. You, as well as many others, fail to grasp the essence of what we are saying about Herofest.

Herofest
GREAT for same civs and 1v1 and 2v2 at a stretch.
Can be played with more players but its not everyone's cup of tea.
Could be improved by adding Rams (added in my ver)
Could be improved by all techs (added in my ver)
Could be improved by adding max pop limit of 200 on heroes (added in my ver)

Herofest in Random 4v4
A cluster **** that cannot be redeemed without changing the map ENTIRELY.

Also ur dumb, scar plays all of those game modes lol. I didn't say scar personally murdered aok 11. I meant aokers did.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 24 March 2016 - 10:30 am by 23RaidingParty
bukayosaka wrote:
YO SUI I CAN'T SEE UR**** ON THAT PIC AM DISAPOINT

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:14 am
I've seen a number of people say they don't want it in the pack. Voobly should care about everybodies opinion, just because you say someones opinion doesn't hold value doesn't make it true. The poll only indicates if the map should be changed, not whether it should be in the pack or not. Saying others opinions don't matter then calling them 'a few elitists' is elitist in itself. Gave me a bit of a giggle.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:30 am
I've seen a number of people say they don't want it in the pack. Voobly should care about everybodies opinion, just because you say someones opinion doesn't hold value doesn't make it true. The poll only indicates if the map should be changed, not whether it should be in the pack or not. Saying others opinions don't matter then calling them 'a few elitists' is elitist in itself. Gave me a bit of a giggle.

I haven't said anything yet about whether the edited herofest should be included in random tg, but it should defo be edited and included in tournaments like TIW or any other official setting. The map is out of control with the amount of camping it allows.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:40 am
if you know its a camp fest in its current state then why pick it in the first place ;whistling

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]910
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 150 posts