Poll: Add followed features to Hero Fest
Rams only
Rams + All Techs
Keep it like that
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 9:01 am
Danub wrote:
if they add changes, the essence of herofest be lost ;3confused

Thats why i asked to read my points first.
The essence of hf is lost since it is played in random ladder with random civs.

The map as it is right now is only suitable for a few civs. Rams/all techs would change this ;grin
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 9:13 am
I just think its another map that is not any good in a 4v4.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:37 am
bukayosaka wrote:
I just think its another map that is not any good in a 4v4.

Explain why. I know you only like like 5 out of 100 scens so if you dont explain stuff like this, your thoughts dont mean much (to me)
Link | Reply | Quote
 breakthehitman

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:53 am
Put a BBT limit for all maps Herofest,Gwarz,Cba Hero ecc. then the maps will be playable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 23 March 2016 - 10:59 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Explain why. I know you only like like 5 out of 100 scens so if you dont explain stuff like this, your thoughts dont mean much (to me)
Attacking people personally because they disagree with your opinion. Real strong.

Why make a topic like this if you don't really want feedback, only feedback that agrees with what you want?
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 23 March 2016 - 11:48 am by bukayosaka

Cut the ****. I'm the one who engaged and made the effort to try to fit this map into random once before. I made the Ram version and tried other ways of reducing camping in Herofest. Learn your history before attacking.

I'm literally hated by people for trying to change maps to work for random you dense mother****er.

Attached is the map that got rejected. Which has SW w/ Rams and All techs. As well as a 200 pop limit on heroes.
Attachments:
Herofest RAMDEM.scx (file size: 8.06 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:03 pm
Attacking people personally because they disagree with your opinion. Real strong.

Why make a topic like this if you don't really want feedback, only feedback that agrees with what you want?

Theres no attacking neither saying a map sucks is a kind of feedback. Stay out of sh1t thats not from your a55

I just asked him to liat points why map ist suitable for 4v4
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:07 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
Cut the ****. I'm the one who engaged and made the effort to try to fit this map into random once before. I made the Ram version and tried other ways of reducing camping in Herofest. Learn your history before attacking.

I'm literally hated by people for trying to change maps to work for random you dense mother****er.

Attached is the map that got rejected. Which has SW w/ Rams and All techs. As well as a 200 pop limit on heroes.

Sorry barry i didnt mean to attack u my english expression isnt good. No need to bring attack my mom internet warrior
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:09 pm
Your mom is an internet warrior eh? Can she handle a heavy load like Sean's mum with the bushy eye brows?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:09 pm
Don't mind Barry he's emo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:11 pm
Your mom is an internet warrior eh? Can she handle a heavy load like Sean's mum with the bushy eye brows?
Scar's mom is actually Sean. Hence the forum warrior remark
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:14 pm
That explains why Scar is French.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Voracity

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:16 pm
i suggest to add rams into this map, make it more like DM
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 23 March 2016 - 12:24 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Theres no attacking neither saying a map sucks is a kind of feedback. Stay out of sh1t thats not from your a55

I just asked him to liat points why map ist suitable for 4v4
You are a ****. I think you've deepthroated the sex toys you sell a few too many times and it's damaged your brain

You didn't 'just ask him to 'liat' points why map 'ist' suitable for 4v4'.

This is how you ask for someone to elaborate on their opinion:
"Could you please explain why you think this"?

Instead of 'ur opinion doesn't mean anything becuz u only play a few maps wahhh', that's why he took offence you flaming faggot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:18 pm
My issue is people can mod the castle into a house and make castle blocking so much easier. Castle block is an age old skill that took years to hone and perfect.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 150 posts