Ttm rated ??

['RB']Dan

Posted 11 June 2015 - 9:21 pm
i thought i be useful for once
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 June 2015 - 9:33 pm
Not sure how hard or easy a fix it is but could maybe allow it for the madness ladder. Failing that i dont think it should be allowed for cb ladders as too many abused it before
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:16 pm
Not sure how hard or easy a fix it is but could maybe allow it for the madness ladder. Failing that i dont think it should be allowed for cb ladders as too many abused it before
i like that idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:36 pm
So OP wants to gain points from playing an unbalanced map in the most unbalanced conditions, that's his concept of "fun" ;lol

Also 5th Age mod should not be rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ wZ]4_Dream

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:25 pm
no way lmao

TTM too op for be rated :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrightNight

Posted 12 June 2015 - 1:39 am
guys good for u understand in ttm mongols have really stronk hit speed so if they get raze faster it's basically unbeatable even vs sarra or goth (and I'm talking about upgrade Bloodlines x3) mongols can hit sarra from along and plus +60hp bl =120 HP no way to beat this civ.
I had player 1v1 unrated with a friend all civ combination and I can give some examples of things that never happen in a normal game > in feud age Jap > biz easily bcoz x3 hit speed / vik > celt and with perseverance vik > teut bcoz they have cage ap+armor and 200 kill archers with same bonus too(u don't have the time to researh all tech with teut so anyways..) brits > spanish if brit get reventos firts + plus they only need 1 raze, all this taking into account a balanced game in terms of skill( no noobbash rofl)
5th age isn't unbalanced, till imp age its a normal game so if u get imp firts then deserve the 5th age bonus ;P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:14 am
The TTM should not be rated since it is highly imbalanced and gives a huge advantage to a particular civilizations. The same goes with the 5th Age Mod, no wonder why is it rated. Mods like these completely change the game play. I want the 5th Age Mod also to be unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Edited 13 June 2015 - 9:28 am by __Yama
[dv8]xMag wrote:
The TTM should not be rated since it is highly imbalanced and gives a huge advantage to a particular civilizations. The same goes with the 5th Age Mod, no wonder why is it rated. Mods like these completely change the game play. I want the 5th Age Mod also to be unrated.

+1

5th Age mod is largely adopted by noob bashers who host 1v1 rooms. The mod is not so relevant in tg as far as I saw, but from my point of view is just a bunch of extra upgrades that I really don't pay attention to.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:38 pm
dont ruin the one thing that makes cba fun for me :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vadagar

Posted 15 June 2015 - 5:47 am
Rate it under "Madness". Since that rate is for wacky, bizarre, quarky, and odd gameplay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 16 June 2015 - 5:55 pm
no good tTmm unfair
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ZYW]GermaN_KaLTZ

Posted 23 August 2016 - 5:35 am
bored. ttm = hax
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gigadude

Edited 2 July 2018 - 3:51 am by Gigadude
TTM is the only CBA I play, nice quick games. Everyone in NPL plays TTM, but noow that I'm booted from NPL, nobody plays it in the rated lobby and people take their ratings too seriously. I can't get back into NPL, so no more TTM which means no more AOE2 for me, absolutely sucks
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 2 July 2018 - 10:40 pm by mich
Gigadude wrote:
TTM is the only CBA I play, nice quick games. Everyone in NPL plays TTM, but noow that I'm booted from NPL, nobody plays it in the rated lobby and people take their ratings too seriously. I can't get back into NPL, so no more TTM which means no more AOE2 for me, absolutely sucks

You can always move TTM community to the New CS Arcade Lobby. In this lobby, there is always a real possibility of holding a TTM League. There are a lot of alternative style maps and mods that are currently being played, so why not group all of the alternative mappers (or players that will and want to play anything) into one lobby. I think if these types of players move into the Arcade Lobby, there will be a lot more like-minded players to play with rather than having them play in multiple lobbies and waiting longer for games.

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/291358

Join here

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 44 out of 44 posts