RCB Gold 2013 v4

RIP_Mackster

Edited 19 April 2013 - 7:09 pm by RIP_Mackster
in respect to this map in develop, i consider that between more trigger more lag will produce the map, the point of it is finally get a FINAL map of RCB, without lost the sense of the map.
so i could said for it, the map could have the follow changes that will reduce the lagg considerably:
    Get out innecesary things of map by example:
  • Ornlu the wolf
  • Invincible tower
  • NO GENITOUR IN THE VERSION PLS
  • No fireship
  • No khan behind pyras
  • No health monk for khans
  • No triggers for tiny store
  • No auto spawn archer of eyes
  • Probably not trebuchet
  • Think in led the little harald (5 kings cost) and the pair of tamerlanes for one king price, ar they necesary???
  • Think about all upgradable heros, there ar 3 maybe much for the map, deleting one the lag could reduce very much (Belisari¡us, William, and Theo). I dont talk about harald because he always in the map and it is very good.
  • Led the stardard ammount of castles, the additional castle only produce more trigger and more lag.
And thats the list i know it is a long list, but with it the map could work much better with less lag, and making competitive players. That kind of changes will reduce significative the number of triggers, so all community of RCB should think in all it.
thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 7:25 pm
in respect to this map in develop, i consider that between more trigger more lag will produce the map, the point of it is finally get a FINAL map of RCB, without lost the sense of the map.
so i could said for it, the map could have the follow changes that will reduce the lagg considerably:
  • Ornlu the wolf
  • Invincible tower
  • No fireship
  • No khan behind pyras
  • Probably not trebuchet
  • Think in led the little harald (5 kings cost) and the pair of tamerlanes for one king price, ar they necesary???
  • Think about all upgradable heros, there ar 3 maybe much for the map, deleting one the lag could reduce very much (Belisari¡us, William, and Theo). I dont talk about harald because he always in the map and it is very good.
  • Led the stardard ammount of castles, the additional castle only produce more trigger and more lag.
And thats the list i know it is a long list, but with it the map could work much better with less lag, and making competitive players. That kind of changes will reduce significative the number of triggers, so all community of RCB should think in all it.
thanks

I agree with most...So i will just something about what i don't:
[*] But no trebuchet?? Really this need to be there!!In FFA games it might be useless most of times...but in 2vs2,3vs3 that's an important part of the game!! So please don't take it out!!!
[*] Beli and teo deserve their spots maybe william i would take out...but some people take it...
[*] For the little harald and tamerlanes..yes they need to be there!!! As for trebs in teams games they are usefull...in ffa games too the super Harald is used a lot...
[/list]

Yeah my bad, my memory failed ...5 kings for fury xD anyway i don't really think that is really cheap....you are almost sending to suicide the kings for subo...
Anyway Mack remember that this is Gold version not 10th...i don't get why you want to make this like it, i know you like more it(me too) but this is a different map..
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 8:05 pm
yea i know combot :) but remember that who is asking for +7hp and for blow middle is savage :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 8:20 pm
I know lol, in fact i wasn't talking about Fury nor +7 ap....but in my opinion the changes the you want like no trebs no teo no beli no william etc...resembles the 10th map...which doesn't have those things ;)
And ofc you don't argue about Harald bcuz that is in 10th too ;3happy

TREBS FTW!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Edited 19 April 2013 - 8:56 pm by [sT]thunderbird
  • Ornlu the wolf √
  • Invincible tower---maybe just decrease the time towers are invincible for ffa..remove for team games
  • NO GENITOUR IN THE VERSION PLS √ already done
  • No fireship √ people have misused this a lot.
  • No khan behind pyras -maybe just fix it's ap/hp or keep powering them up until a player gets like 3.5 or 4 kings with a cap on maximum ap/hp
  • No auto spawn archer of eyes √
  • Probably not trebuchet--as combot explained it has its uses
  • Think in led the little harald (5 kings cost) and the pair of tamerlanes for one king price, ar they necesary???- Yes..they are a good early buy and ppl mix it up with subos and martels. helps in opening walled enemies.
  • Led the stardard ammount of castles, the additional castle only produce more trigger and more lag. √ probably..i only bought the last 9th castle once or twice.

also some people want the whole map to be a little smaller and boating has does become too easy and boats regain health way too quickly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 9:45 pm
i didnt said delete the upgradable here, i said we should think if all them ar necesary, to delete triggers and make the map less lag :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 9:57 pm
i don't get what's the "No health monk for khans"
Can some1 explain me plz?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 10:01 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
  • Ornlu the wolf
  • Invincible tower
  • No fireship
  • No khan behind pyras
  • Probably not trebuchet
thanks
  • Wolf is attacked automatically by hero units (has been tested with human player) and if don't believe me sorry but that is the case. It'd really only be useful potentially against franks/someone that doesn't have a hero. Heroes automatically attack it though; it's weird.
  • Dude I've said like three times the invincible bombards will be removed. Aren't you reading my posts?
  • Same with fireship. It will be removed and replaced with a remove palisade wall/gates buy on the super store for 6 kings but it'll only pertain to the back of a player's base
  • Khan Defender will stay but will be more delayed (15 mins instead of 10)
  • Health monk... I assume you mean monks with faster heal rate? I don't even know if I can do this but I was primarily going to add it for nevski. I'll think about it but I'm probably still going to try and get it to work unless other people say they don't want it.
  • No triggers for tiny store.... not sure what you mean
  • Again. Dude I've said like three times the archer auto spawns will be removed. Aren't you reading my posts?
  • Treb will stay.
  • 5 king harald is totally necessary. It's become a staple against theo/beli/william. Tamerlane are good occasionally for team games and for someone with beli for taking down gates/wall when attacking.
  • Beli/William/Theo will stay. They've been staple to RCB Gold for quite some time. Like someone else said this isn't 10th.
  • Just no. The castle buy isn't something that would do that but I may remove it since it's rarely purchased.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 10:06 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
  • No khan behind pyras -maybe just fix it's ap/hp or keep powering them up until a player gets like 3.5 or 4 kings with a cap on maximum ap/hp

also some people want the whole map to be a little smaller and boating has does become too easy and boats regain health way too quickly.

I've thought about adding a cap before. It probably won't be as strong anyways since I'm delaying the time you can buy it at to 15 mins.

You have to consider people boat in harald wars. Also, someone that's full castle with archers inside has a decent chance to get the ship killed. I'll look at lessening it though.

The map is as small as it can be to boat people without being seen and actually if p1/p2 drag their king to spawn to the back of the pyramid they can see boats go by. Going back to the 2011 size would just make the boat irrelevant again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 20 April 2013 - 1:49 am
-I still think the undead bbt is a good thing, at least for ffa, and at least for some time. Without undead, its usually mostly fluke whether your bbt dies right away and have no chance to use it for razing the other towers (which for me at least often has a big effect on the start). seems more fair if everyone has some chance to use the bbt
-I agree that the kahn defendor should either have a set [You must login to view link] or have its powerup stop based on something other than the house. the HG is enough advantage for the house IMO and the house being destroyed is also often fluke and or unpreventable based on civ.
-archers + palies buyable at start is good (assuming pallies still have their tank hp to make it a better option vs archers). maybe making all 4 purchases available at the start would be a good idea too. shouldnt be a problem with frankish, and with defendor; it could be an extra fast paced option if its not too powerful to start out
-I also think the idea you had before of some sort of defensive buy at the superstore would be good. something like how the genitour was often used as defense when getting rushed and you have lots of kings but not many units at the time. I know you were considering accursed towers which wouldnt work aside the pyramid but maybe some sort of tower further back or unit could be an idea.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 20 April 2013 - 5:57 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
1) I thought about it more and yeah I agree... I'll decrease the timer. Not sure to what yet. Something between 1-1.75 minutes.

2) I'll give it set ap/hp. Maybe I'll just copy the Khan directly from 10th.

3) Paladins... I definitely won't be giving them as much hp/ap as the ones at 10 minutes. I'm probably just going to have them as plain paladins and just have the uber ones available again at 15 minutes. I'm just going to have it create new units there at 15 minutes.

4) Defensive buy would be good but then people would probably complain about people camping. I guess really there is a defensive buy now and that's buy more castles if you can. The skirm does work if you patrol back and forth in front of units too. I guess you need range on the unit attacking you for it to be the most effective though. This in conjunction with it taking more triggers to program is why I'm not going to do a +7 ap buy on the top store.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Da_BeAsT

Posted 20 April 2013 - 2:47 pm
ok I will say this...I do appreciate you doing this the corrections you are making are very good. and I like the idea of the new units at 15 min mark The starting paladans should be normal pallys like u said. A set hp/attack for kahn is the only fair way to do it otherwise tower civs and/or dominate civs will just bonus more off it and the weaker gets weaker you could even give a bonus ap to the kahn to weaker civs like Aztecs just an idea but I like the general way your going with this now. I know we been hard on you but we are die hard rcb fans and would like to keep it that way.

+1 man thanks again
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 21 April 2013 - 1:24 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
ok I will say this...I do appreciate you doing this the corrections you are making are very good. and I like the idea of the new units at 15 min mark The starting paladans should be normal pallys like u said. A set hp/attack for kahn is the only fair way to do it otherwise tower civs and/or dominate civs will just bonus more off it and the weaker gets weaker you could even give a bonus ap to the kahn to weaker civs like Aztecs just an idea but I like the general way your going with this now. I know we been hard on you but we are die hard rcb fans and would like to keep it that way.

+1 man thanks again

Instead of +7 to spawn (which would take a considerable amount of triggers in general and even more based on the way I have it) I'm thinking about copying the weak global power-up from auto and have it in for 6 kings; it'll be 1 ap, 20 hp every 72 seconds. Now what this correlates to is in 8.5 minutes you'll get +7 ap to all units and this would correlate to 100 khan being produced if someone bought it right when someone else went khan.

What do you think?

Personally I think the timer should be raised slightly but I'm not sure to what... someone give me some feedback. In auto it's 5 kings up top... maybe it should be 7 kings like the +7ap buy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 21 April 2013 - 5:40 am
No...don't please, it Will just ruin the game due to an increase of camping...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 21 April 2013 - 6:12 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
ComBoT wrote:
No...don't please, it Will just ruin the game due to an increase of camping...

You don't know that for sure. I could also cap the hp/ap on it.

With harald at 16 kings khan has become much more dominant. Something like this wouldn't be that bad.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 177 posts