_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 27 April 2013 - 9:00 pm
u guys really love this map :S

;good

hells yeah
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:21 pm
hi guys, i think i found a bug in this map, it is according to the gates, some players like by example in p4 base, there ar a infinite gate???
OK how is it??
first u have to gates where ur base start, the next gate (lonely one to inside base), is invinsible, i was attacking a player, and was trying to in the base, but i found that the gate get destroyed, but appear again, get destroyed and appear again, and ive seen this same bug in other bases but dont remember very good wich ones ar...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 28 April 2013 - 7:59 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
hi guys, i think i found a bug in this map, it is according to the gates, some players like by example in p4 base, there ar a infinite gate???
OK how is it??
first u have to gates where ur base start, the next gate (lonely one to inside base), is invinsible, i was attacking a player, and was trying to in the base, but i found that the gate get destroyed, but appear again, get destroyed and appear again, and ive seen this same bug in other bases but dont remember very good wich ones ar...

First of all are you talking about 2011 or 2013? Second, I have no idea what you mean. With map copy you can have an issue where if you kill a gate remnants will remain but I just checked and this isn't the case... at least in 2013.

Can you post a recording perhaps?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 28 April 2013 - 8:32 pm
move to 2011 v4 sorry
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:14 pm
list should be updated to what the final changes will be roughly for v4. give feedback please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoG]TeklazZ

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:37 am
hey man... i want return "El cid" ... is nos ad 4 kings =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 29 April 2013 - 1:11 am
hey man... i want return "El cid" ... is nos ad 4 kings =)

If anything I'd put Henry V at 4 kings but people didn't like that before even though he's food.
Link | Reply | Quote
 donaldglover

Posted 1 May 2013 - 12:42 am
I THINK ELITE WAR ELEPHANTS SHOULD BE DISABLED. ELITE UNIT IS TO STRONG. THEY USALLY WIN IF PLAYED RIGHT> ESP IF LESS THEN 6 PLayers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 1 May 2013 - 4:42 pm
I THINK ELITE WAR ELEPHANTS SHOULD BE DISABLED. ELITE UNIT IS TO STRONG. THEY USALLY WIN IF PLAYED RIGHT> ESP IF LESS THEN 6 PLayers
NO.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Laochra

Posted 1 May 2013 - 4:58 pm

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 2 May 2013 - 7:40 pm
Persians will stay as they are. They're significantly weakened with the autobalance because even if someone gets trumped they can normally still buy a unit up top to not get completely killed. Try getting a harald on the super store too against eles but be sure to garrison it if they have cav archers in your base.

On that note: Man I miss the stronger haralds ... it's just not the same in 2011, lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 2 May 2013 - 7:49 pm
nevskis are the way too strong in 2013v3 btw
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 2 May 2013 - 8:10 pm
ComBoT wrote:
nevskis are the way too strong in 2013v3 btw

And yet they're still barely used. The haralds are still better. It's still hard to kill everyone with either of them. Normally when you kill one person others immediately know what's up and guard (good players anyways). I'm unsure if I'll have the defender in the next version or not but that helps a little too. Nevski is an all or nothing thing most of the time which is why I justify it being how it is now..you're taking a big risk.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 2 May 2013 - 8:26 pm
not really....bcuz in 2013 v3 it has a time power up, so a civ like kor/persa can take 2 nevski early and let them power up, just when they need they'll buy 60/600 ap/hp...this is the best way to use nevski which make them too powerful!

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]101112
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 177 posts