RCB Gold 2013 v4

SaV_Coach

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:09 pm
Well I suppose I am not a great fan of the 2011 map either, but it is much better the then the current version. As far as who I am playing against I can say every ffa game has at least 4 players go villy and instantly start pally feeding all over the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:13 pm
agree with coach ;sign
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:33 pm
SaV_Coach wrote:
Well I suppose I am not a great fan of the 2011 map either, but it is much better the then the current version. As far as who I am playing against I can say every ffa game has at least 4 players go villy and instantly start pally feeding all over the map.

Villager is the same price between the versions... Happened just as much in 2011. Paladins are a great start for quite a few civs too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:48 pm
just wondering how do franks play in the 10th map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:48 pm
ComBoT wrote:
well, just reset the tiny store...or make it in a way that resembles the past1...where you could actually choose what you wanted to buy...

About the bbt..actually at my first impression that was bad, but i realized that in ffa games that isn't so bad...bcuz if i get a bad civ compared the oppo next to me/to others civ in game...it actually make the game balanced, in some way. But in teams...like 2vs2, 2vs2vs2..vs2 or 3vs3 or 4vs4....it is really bad!!! You should remove since it change the balance for Teams game...where the speed is recuired, i also might say that is like playing a 1vs1....change it plz!!!! 30 secs will be good but better remove it...

I agree with this wise guy !!!;bleh
Link | Reply | Quote
 MotheR_X_

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:54 pm
in 10th franks is buying 2 castles (since u start with 3) and razing and defing ur front castle
but 10th really isn't balance if you ask me any good player can pull subo with Vikings in 8 mins that isn't ok for me I think an incorporation of the 2 maps is better idea for me
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 18 April 2013 - 9:54 pm
depends, 10th is not desiged for ffa games but for 2v2v2v2.
So basically depends on what civ you got next to you and you ally. Strong ally + archers = you save kings and get help to take martel. Otherwise you get imp 1-2 castles or so take down fastly the enemy castle and razes from his towers take like 16 raz from his infront base since frank's get them easy. Ofc there are lots of kind of tactics...just focusing in villager sux!!
In ffa games most of times you take imp, i think that's the best solution.!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 18 April 2013 - 9:57 pm by ComBoT
MotheR_X_ wrote:
in 10th franks is buying 2 castles (since u start with 3) and razing and defing ur front castle
but 10th really isn't balance if you ask me any good player can pull subo with Vikings in 8 mins that isn't ok for me I think an incorporation of the 2 maps is better idea for me
Plz no...any good player take subo with viks in less time(5 mins i guess, pros even early based on the civ next to you) ;nonono
Btw you can't just focus on 1 civ...bcuz i could also argue about 5 kings for Persian's villager...most of time Persa wins the game by taking harald or so....160 ellies rape!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:24 pm
(waiting a response for what i said about the bbt for team games, weapon since i see you on plz give an answer)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:45 pm
ComBoT wrote:
(waiting a response for what i said about the bbt for team games, weapon since i see you on plz give an answer)

Yeah I'll disable them for team games. Sorry about the delay. I need to respond to quite a bit in this thread soon. For now I'm trying to respond to major concerns.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:05 pm
weapon you should make an edit to your original post and list the things you are removing and adding.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:47 pm
weapon you should make an edit to your original post and list the things you are removing and adding.

Done.
here is my idea and most people would agree with me

GO BACK TO 2011 FORMAT

Take out the geni put the skirm in for same amount of kings (2)
add +7 to all new units being spawned (in top store) for an additional 7 kings (comes from 10th map is great for when people feed to kahn/ harald it can be countered without complete domination)
Also add a middle BOOM like it has on 10th that explodes middle for 5 kings in top store
other than that 2011 was a fine map

P.S this Colombian **** above me tried to steal my ideas typical Colombians

RIP_Da_BeAsT says: add +7 RIP_Mackster says: get out beli RIP_Da_BeAsT says: and add middle boom
  • I may do +7 based on what other people think.
  • Middle boom is unfair. I had it in 2012 f2 for 6 kings and people didn't like it. Plus it's cheap because it's kamikaze-esque. Someone can play all game and get mid and you can just kamikaze them so they have no chance. I do like the boom but it really isn't fair.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 4:02 pm
  • I may do +7 based on what other people think.
  • Middle boom is unfair. I had it in 2012 f2 for 6 kings and people didn't like it. Plus it's cheap because it's kamikaze-esque. Someone can play all game and get mid and you can just kamikaze them so they have no chance. I do like the boom but it really isn't fair.

Well you should put king cost like 10th...it was 10 kings from the upper store...so 20 from the bottom :D
I think that was what he meant.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 4:11 pm
ComBoT wrote:
Well you should put king cost like 10th...it was 10 kings from the upper store...so 20 from the bottom :D
I think that was what he meant.

for fury or +7?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Da_BeAsT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 6:39 pm
is 7 kings top for +7 and it was only 5 kigs up top for middle boom

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789101112
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 177 posts