Teutonic Blood

[_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:31 am
lol zanchy dagost damian.... Respect a bit more my oponen please 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:36 am
lolwut? you have a few games vs decent players.. like I said 90% of them are vs clueless people who you beat early because they dont know about the upgrades so you take a huge advantage from the start.. its basically impossible to lose when you have 2 feudal upgrades on them already.

and I can safely say Eots play vs better opposition in CBA than you do vince.. Also just like all of the different teams that FMT a lot (dv8/XceL) etc etc.. they place in the CBA tournaments as well.. show me Vincent/Fastcars last tournament appearance and the badge you guys won? oh.. none.

Stop while you're behind.
Clearly I wrote you never played vs anyone good? and I doubt zanchy/ghost would consider themselves good "Teutonic" players.. atleast ive never heard of them mention it... damian im sure has seeing as he came from aok.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 10:57 am by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
Polaris your badge represent nothing realy... When you win a tournament with 10 gamer you realy th it s was a good tournament?

This is not the place... we are here for discuting about teutonic...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 11 April 2013 - 10:57 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
I love how you say damian takes the risk to play a 17++ on a 2k2, when you had a 1950 name aswell. You just didn't want to risk your 'high name' playing someone you know might beat you.

Also, tournaments are the only situation when you can't run from people, and it's generally the best players who enter a lot of them so not really sure how you can dismiss their relevance. There's a reason you don't show up to them (because you suck)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 11:19 am by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
I love how you say damian takes the risk to play a 17++ on a 2k2, when you had a 1950 name aswell. You just didn't want to risk your 'high name' playing someone you know might beat you.

Also, tournaments are the only situation when you can't run from people, and it's generally the best players who enter a lot of them so not really sure how you can dismiss their relevance. There's a reason you don't show up to them (because you suck)

And you didin't think that i just creat a room and he join my room without known who i'm? That i do all time when i play vs 1600 gamer! If i was with an other nick i play vs him like all other nick i have. I was with this one he join that all!

And for tournament i just saw may be 6 month ago that there is this part in voobly! I participate to one tournament 3vs3 cba tournament same civ.. I lose 1/4 final vs finalist team. So im ok with that, was a good tournment with beautiful game GX vs jens phurris etc...

Tournament is for guy who have time to read all discution in voobly forum ... Realy i want to participate but i never inform at time! The last one in CBA i saw it 10 min before launch so gay! But you are happy to have badge it s not my trip.. they are afull lol
It's so rare when tournement are intersting...Setting are regulary not intersting! Like 3vs3 smosh the futur tournament.. hard to find smosh player... like today no game in team play smosh 3vs3!!! And you creat a 3vs3 smosh tournament.. I can't anderstand... But nothing important... So enjoy with your tournament...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:17 am
And you didin't think that i just creat a room and he join my room without known who i'm? That i do all time when i play vs 1600 gamer! If i was with an other nick i play vs him like all other nick i have. I was with this one he join that all!

And for tournament i just saw may be 6 month ago that there is this part in voobly! I participate to one tournament 3vs3 cba tournament same civ.. I lose 1/4 final vs finalist team. So im ok with that, was a good tournment with beautiful game GX vs jens phurris etc...

Tournament is for guy who have time to read all discution in voobly forum ... Realy i want to participate but i never inform at time! The last one in CBA i saw it 10 min before launch so gay! But you are happy to have badge it s not my trip.. they are afull lol
It's so rare when tournement is intersting...Setting are regulary not intersting! Like 3vs3 smosh the futur tournament.. hard to find smosh player... like today no game in team play smosh 3vs3!!! And you creat a 3vs3 smosh tournament.. I can't anderstand... But nothing important... So enjoy with your tournament...
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:35 am
Terrible map. Also stop turning this into a vincent vs rick topic.

I swear andreas v sean is being overtaken!
Link | Reply | Quote
 __CarnAge____

Posted 11 April 2013 - 1:37 pm
You can point **** in any map. Just some of them are safer to point **** then others ( like you can have bad start in smosh, you can get smurfed easier since much more players play it... )

If you demand to remove "easy" bloods since they are safer to point **** you should remove much more then teutonic blood.

=V= Path B H v3.scx --- worst map ever, 100% point **** map
=V= Path Blood Defense.scx --- same ****
=V= Path Blood v3.scx --- well here you need some skill, but blue gets faster spawn, it's easy to learn so again it's point ****d
=V= Teutonic Blood.scx --- super easy, patrol and use hill for heroes, another easy map for point whoring

so my point is that you can point**** any map, it's just that some of them are easier and safer for that and more noobs will play it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 April 2013 - 1:41 pm
If you keep teut blood you should edit it so that your blacksmith auto-upgrades at the start, and then when you get subsequent upgrades it either auto upgrades or it makes it more obvious to you that you can now upgrade. This is how people like vince catch out noobs and get huge leads on them (i.e they dont know to upgrade BS right at the start)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 April 2013 - 2:52 pm
Nothing will happen and nothing will change! But have fun trying ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 4:16 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
This is how people like vince catch out noobs and get huge leads on them (i.e they dont know to upgrade BS right at the start)

Show me your noob skill could be funny rofl PM me and don't run run run 11.. I love EOT SMURF they dunno how to upgrade ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:20 pm
Show me your noob skill could be funny rofl PM me and don't run run run 11.. I love EOT SMURF they dunno how to upgrade ;lol
remember that CBA challenge.. where you said you'd be on the weekend and beat Eot in mirror games? yeah lets not get into a "running" discussion :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:25 pm
We were here sunday to 9am at 12 am!

That why you don't want to make a meeting for run run run?

Ho and can you stop to kick me in middle of game? And stop to play in my team with dumb nick like TormentorX or other stupid nick??

thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:28 pm
We were here sunday to 9am at 12 am!

That why you don't want to make a meeting for run run run?

Ho and can you stop to kick me in middle of game? And stop to play in my team with dumb nick like TormentorX or other stupid nick??

thanks
sorry wtf does that mean? you were there sunday at 9 am to 12 am? 9 am for you is like 3-4 am for me and most Eot wouldnt be on... why dont you show up on sunday in the middle of the afternoon when you play mostly... and I doubt you were actually there vince.

Tormentor isnt an Eot smurf acct ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:35 pm
sorry wtf does that mean? you were there sunday at 9 am to 12 am? 9 am for you is like 3-4 am for me and most Eot wouldnt be on... why dont you show up on sunday in the middle of the afternoon when you play mostly... and I doubt you were actually there vince.

Tormentor isnt an Eot smurf acct ;)

Why you want i lie? was impossible for me sathurday and my team was here only sunday morning. Realy if you don't want to run run run why don't make a metting?
Tormentor isnt an Eot smurf acct ; yeah but probably a friend EOT, so gay to **** game like that...my problem is that i got 10 guy like that actually who try to **** all my game... That why i just play in team game so gay... I prefere random without dumb if its possible thanks!

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 83 posts