Link | Reply | Quote
 [MCR]KeruMx

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:39 am
1+
The map is the big ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:25 am
I agree remove it. Noob bashers like [A]darker play noobs in this simple but incredibly boring map. Its to easy for them to learn it and bash noobs. I dont see this map being played at all with any actual good players. It is only used for point ****s. Remove it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:32 am
I disagree the map is balanced, fair and doesnt promote camping. Just anoher case of dont play it if you dont like it

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MCR]KeruMx

Edited 11 April 2013 - 6:03 am by [MCR]KeruMx
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
Haters/terrorist comments are irrelevant to me. Specially those that are used to disagree in every single thread they see around. Needed to play it once to realize the crap map that it is, it's not that I can't master it. I mean, who can't "master" a simple patrolling map?

1+
You know of bloods?
Look at their matches in blood u play only one bloods or two.
You can tell the difference in quality and gameplay map of others bloods
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:00 am
Quote:
[Eot_]Alex wrote:
Haters/terrorist comments are irrelevant to me. Specially those that are used to disagree in every single thread they see around. Needed to play it once to realize the crap map that it is, it's not that I can't master it. I mean, who can't "master" a simple patrolling map?

for your sake Alex i hope you're not referring to me with that hateful comment. and i was agreeing with frankie because it is a balanced map and there are no bugs in it. if you have problems with other players why don't you play them in 1v1s, it's there for everyone to play
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:12 am
Well people's replies talk by themselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Epic_]_shanks

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:14 am
well this map not have any problem ...if u cant beat me thts a diff thing :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Edited 11 April 2013 - 6:27 am by [Eot_]DJ
Anyway they won't unrate the map. But IMO it screws the Bloods Ladder up, with players with "1800~1900" ratings with records of 100W/20L.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:38 am
hes talking about vince stacking his blood rate the way 90% of the latinos on the top 20 CS-Overall have done.. just abusing the bloods ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:47 am
well similar case scenario is the CBL map.. with tons of players who have abused that map badly (i won't mention names) i know exactly what he means sean and i am not disagreeing with him, but the map in general is fun.. if you guys think there are players who are playing against people who are completely mis-matched in skill, you are more than welcome to post it in complaints and we will review your case
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MCR]KeruMx

Posted 11 April 2013 - 6:55 am
hes talking about vince stacking his blood rate the way 90% of the latinos on the top 20 CS-Overall have done.. just abusing the bloods ladder
x2
also Path Blood Hero and Path Blood also lol
[PACHA]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]xLukEx

Posted 11 April 2013 - 7:02 am
I love that map bt np remove it :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 7:25 am
no offense moe.. but im not sure what your idea of a fun map is.. I never saw or cared to play the map before... decided to watch a rec just to see if its even worth it.. d/l'd dreamfly vs vincent 1v1.. its a long spawn.. no raze reward... and in the end after maybe 3-4 unit upgrades... its whoever can kill the others persons tower with the slowest unit possible (teutonic knight) wins the game.

Also vince got owned by someone who actually has a clue how to use their blacksmith and proceeded to constantly gate camp and play like a fag.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 11 April 2013 - 7:31 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 83 posts