Teutonic Blood

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:40 pm
dont tell us we "run run run" if your only time to play is 3 hours on sunday when most of us are sleeping and the rest are probably not online yet.. and no we dont need to setup a meeting to beat you guys in your only 1 map.. stop acting like you're on the level of XceL or any other clan who we care to play. Its you and 3 mediocre friends.. when Eot & your friends are on we'll play games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 4:50 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
run run run as always you are total noob and you realy think you can win something! Pff what a joke! why it s so hard to make a meerting? And make setting before playing???
CBA or CBA hero if you win drew you and marcel i give you 100 point each! Shame on us if we lose against noob like you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:54 pm
Quote:
run run run as always you are total noob and you realy think you can win something! Pff what a joke! why it s so hard to make a meerting? And make setting before playing???
CBA or CBA hero if you win drew you and marcel i give you 100 point each! Shame on us if we lose against noob like you!

GG EOT
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:55 pm
you've used that same line about 10 times already... and still you and your friends are the ones who dont come to play... everyone already saw you AND fastcar call us out for games over the weekend (last weekend) and none of you showed.

Anyway back on topic.. please someone remove this useless and ****ty map from the map list or atleast do auto upgrades from the start with the bs so vince can stop noob bashing so hard with +2 upgrades on most of the people who join his room.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 4:59 pm
GG EOT
[_TW]Vincent__Edited on 3 April 2013 - 2:26 pmpolaris im realy tired..; with your sux attitud you speak like 5K and when we plan for metting no balls you are afraid.... Guys if i lose vs 3 noob like you i give you 100 point each!! Realy im serious!

[_TW]Vincent__3 April 2013 - 2:08 pmpm sux lol...
We need setting , hours 3vs3 4vs4 etc...
Are you sur polaris or marcel will be their all week end?
You are afraid to plan somethime?

clearly "GG Eot" we waited with 4 of us for several hours on both saturday/sunday and played during the day.. no vince or any of his friends.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 5:05 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
you've used that same line about 10 times already... and still you and your friends are the ones who dont come to play... everyone already saw you AND fastcar call us out for games over the weekend (last weekend) and none of you showed.

Anyway back on topic.. please someone remove this useless and ****ty map from the map list or atleast do auto upgrades from the start with the bs so vince can stop noob bashing so hard with +2 upgrades on most of the people who join his room.

Ofc run run run If you see me the last sathurday i pay you champagne! I want 3vs3 may be we can own 2vs3 we will try if you want could be fun! my third need to have a meeting he is not always playing aoc!!!! Hard to listen this dude....

Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 5:09 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
You are afraid to plan somethime?

So when? sathurday sunday?? 7 or 8 pm gmt +1??
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:12 pm
Don't worry Vincent, Eot_ Always run from me with great fear and they think they "good".
But in reality they could not even beat a real pro like yourself. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:12 pm

So when? sathurday sunday?? 7 or 8 pm gmt +1??
we'll be on then with 3 or 4 of us... just so its clear now when you and I get into a fight next week and again vince calls Eot out for weekend games and AGAIN doesnt show up.. everyone can see it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:15 pm
Ofc run run run If you see me the last sathurday i pay you champagne! I want 3vs3 may be we can own 2vs3 we will try if you want could be fun! my third need to have a meeting he is not always playing aoc!!!! Hard to listen this dude....
please stop with this tough guy thing.. first time you challenged us to a 4v4 and you'll take a 14xx to make the game "fair" now you'll play us 3v2.... I'd actually take it seriously if it was from dv8 or others who I think are "good" you play 1 map and you're below mediocre... and just so were clear, I dont consider myself good at CBA anyway.. its a fun map I play with my clan ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:20 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
Don't worry Vincent, Eot_ Always run from me with great fear and they think they "good".
But in reality they could not even beat a real pro like yourself. :)

good i love irony ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]SvoQ

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:27 pm
just bought some chinese food
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:28 pm
i like signature Vincent:)

And they run run run.....

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:30 pm
I'm now going to take a **** on the toilet!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 5:30 pm
please stop with this tough guy thing.. first time you challenged us to a 4v4 and you'll take a 14xx to make the game "fair" now you'll play us 3v2.... I'd actually take it seriously if it was from dv8 or others who I think are "good" you play 1 map and you're below mediocre... and just so were clear, I dont consider myself good at CBA anyway.. its a fun map I play with my clan ;)

Polaris you dunno, what is playing for fun! But point you known! And you are a god in cba marcel put you on top 5! 11 :P
I pm my team thanks! i got my top 5 and you are so far rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 83 posts