digital version

smith2812

Posted 8 April 2021 - 10:17 pm
hi guys i currently play aot on steam and i want to play on voobly due to the lagg issues on ee.

i have a modern pc that does not have a cd rom drive and the only versions i can find online all seem to be illigal downloads which i do not want to download, is there any ligitimate digital versions of aom and aot i can download in order to play on voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 9 April 2021 - 7:11 am
You can buy Original Age of Mythology - Titans from Amazon website.
AoM - Extended Edition is not supported on voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 smith2812

Posted 9 April 2021 - 9:54 am
I have a new laptop which does not have a disk tray. So I am unable to install disks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 9 April 2021 - 6:16 pm
There is a bit lengthy way of installing the game if you do not have the CD Rom.
  • You need to go to another PC and create disk images (ISO files) of those disks
  • You can use free software like "IMG Burn" or "[You must login to view link]" to create the Disk Images from those disk
  • Then in Windows 10, you can double click an ISO file and Windows will create a virtual drive, with that disk mounted on it, which fools the game into thinking the disk is indeed in your PC.

You can ask a friend to do this for you who has a CD Rom. That way you will have a legitimate Copy of the game in your PC as well as a CD in case you delete the ISO of the game.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts