Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New Voobly Client 2.7

New Voobly Client 2.7

zaza911

Posted 4 July 2023 - 8:28 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please provide the following information: OS, OS version (Start > Run > winver), Service Pack Level

Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1
Service Pack 1
Copyright Microsoft Corporation

processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Cpu T6600 @ 2.20GHZ 2.20GHZ
installed memory ram 3.00 GB
system type 64-bit operating system
computer name Toshiba
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 July 2023 - 8:32 pm
Please download the x64 package and mount the ISO, then see which update is still missing.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Posted 4 July 2023 - 8:42 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please download the x64 package and mount the ISO, then see which update is still missing.

Which one is suitable for me in this link, which one should I download? I dont know
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 July 2023 - 8:50 pm
ISO Image x64
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Edited 4 July 2023 - 9:38 pm by zaza911
+chris@voobly wrote:
ISO Image x64

now updates ok no missing but that's the only problem while watching the game when it's im spec
i am giving an example for example host has been playing for 40 minutes but fast forward the game fast forward the game 30 minutes later it freezes again it gets too heavy always 15 to 20 minutes behind
I tried this in both CS lobby and RM lobby, same thing my english is a little bad I hope I could explain my problem thnks you

NOTE not before the voobly update there was no such problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 July 2023 - 9:52 pm
Once your Windows 7 is up to date, set the recommended game room settings:
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Posted 4 July 2023 - 10:31 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Once your Windows 7 is up to date, set the recommended game room settings:

unfortunately these settings did not fix the problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 5 July 2023 - 12:37 am by +miko@voobly
I'm sorry to hear that. Please open Windows Task Manager before the game. You can do this by pressing Windows key + R, fill in taskmgr and click on OK. Then go to the Performance tab in Windows Task Manager. Leave the program open.

Now, when your game freezes, please look at Windows Task Manager. Is the bar for either CPU Usage or Memory completely full? If possible, please send us a screenshot of the result, like you see below. Thank you.

thaqp6qh2boq0204ty7hknncfavnzt99
Attachments:
Capture.JPG (file size: 66.75 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Edited 5 July 2023 - 1:17 am by zaza911
+miko@voobly wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. Please open Windows Task Manager before the game. You can do this by pressing Windows key + R, fill in taskmgr and click on OK. Then go to the Performance tab in Windows Task Manager. Leave the program open.

Now, when your game freezes, please look at Windows Task Manager. Is the bar for either CPU Usage or Memory completely full? If possible, please send us a screenshot of the result, like you see below. Thank you.

thaqp6qh2boq0204ty7hknncfavnzt99

[You must login to view link] [You must login to view link]

When I alt-tab again and return to the game, it goes up to 90%
I didn't have this problem before the voobly patches came

game no old taste after voobly patches arrive

note when the game freezes the cpu is 90%+
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Posted 5 July 2023 - 2:45 am
hello i solved the problem myself my graphics card is amd and I downloaded amd catalyst center and I set the game from program to high performance problem solved those with an amd video card can solve the problem ;1st ;1st ;yahoo ;yahoo ;spartan ;spartan
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 July 2023 - 11:45 am
zaza911 wrote:
hello i solved the problem myself my graphics card is amd and I downloaded amd catalyst center and I set the game from program to high performance problem solved those with an amd video card can solve the problem ;1st ;1st ;yahoo ;yahoo ;spartan ;spartan
Glad to hear you got it fixed. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Elite_Noobaki

Posted 8 July 2023 - 6:55 pm
hello again. i could not use pc with windows xp, so now i play on laptop with windows 10 with smaller screen.
If anyone knows, now that i go to see rec game, althouth i put same settings (i know how to watch rec, i used to see many recs..) i cannot go on fast forward in game, because there is a message in game room that says that i cannot see it in fast forw way because i m spectator(!) on this game, while i have already fix all spectators settings. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Posted 8 July 2023 - 9:26 pm
hello again. i could not use pc with windows xp, so now i play on laptop with windows 10 with smaller screen.
If anyone knows, now that i go to see rec game, althouth i put same settings (i know how to watch rec, i used to see many recs..) i cannot go on fast forward in game, because there is a message in game room that says that i cannot see it in fast forw way because i m spectator(!) on this game, while i have already fix all spectators settings. Anyone knows how to fix it?

same me to my settings are correct but i can't watch fast now record games in voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 July 2023 - 9:47 pm
We will fix that with the next client update. Thanks for the report.
Link | Reply | Quote
 douglasse

Posted 8 July 2023 - 11:38 pm
after login to voobly it forced me to download a new update of client.

update and installation done without problems.

but the new voobly.exe doesn't launch anything.

VC_redist.x86.exe displays this from screenshot.

Nothing happens when I click see the "log file".

I use linux with wine emulator .

The problem could be the compiler and not the code itself,
try use another compiler for the 32 bits code

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]101112
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 171 posts