map needs authorization

trollz

Posted 29 May 2022 - 3:26 pm
i have made a edition to cba hero with some tweaks and changes, to the terrain + adding additional bs + uni, made the map look abit more fresh, can this map get viewed and authorized for voobly gameplay, thanks
Attachments:
=V= CBA Hero AC V15 snow.scx (file size: 71.48 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 May 2022 - 11:58 am
Please provide a full change-log.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trollz

Posted 5 June 2022 - 2:22 am
how?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Posted 5 June 2022 - 6:50 am
trollz wrote:
how?

just post what you changed in your new version.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trollz

Posted 6 June 2022 - 7:48 pm
i changed the terrain made it complete snow
i elevated the middle with terrian updates
for each player i added a extra blacksmith and university buildings for quicker research purpose's resulting in faster game play's perhaps?
thats all of the changes and the purpose of the updates was to make the cba hero abit more fresh visually
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2022 - 11:22 am
trollz wrote:
i
for each player i added a extra blacksmith and university buildings for quicker research purpose's resulting in faster game play's perhaps?

This makes the map even more unbalanced, now stronger civs can research their technologies much faster. I appreciate your efforts giving the map a fresh new look, but could you also "fix" the terrible balancing of the current map? :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 alshaheed

Edited 22 June 2022 - 1:04 am by alshaheed
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 16 June 2022 - 9:39 pm by +chris@voobly
I actually just asked a question and I was doing this in a polite and appropriate manner. I have no idea why you take offense and I apologize if I said something, that hurts your feelings.

My question was actually related to this: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/340215

We are looking for someone who helps us making the maps compatible with our community patch 1.6 and also helps us adding the new civs and fixing the balance problems we are having for years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TOKKEN

Posted 18 June 2022 - 9:25 pm
Hello, I need to be authorized by Rating CS-Alternative for this scenario.
Attachments:
AOC DOTA 201.scx (file size: 190.6 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 18 June 2022 - 9:37 pm
TOKKEN wrote:
Hello, I need to be authorized by Rating CS-Alternative for this scenario.
The DOTA map was recently removed from CS-Alternative because it contains known bugs and was abused to farm points. If you can fix the map, we can make it rated again. Thank you. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 tha_farmer

Edited 19 June 2022 - 9:58 pm by tha_farmer
dota 3f not buged from who u got that id chris??????
we r 20+ players that play map almost evry day and have lot of fun.and we all want it rated like it was 5 years.....so pls dont kill owr fun with [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 TOKKEN

Posted 19 June 2022 - 10:32 pm
Entiendo lo que dices, el MAPA "AOC DOTA 3F" contiene sus errores, tenemos el mapa el cual no los contiene que se llama "AOC DOTA 2,01" el cual no contiene errores. Lo qu queremos es que nos agreguen al CS-Alternative ese mapa llamo "AOC DOTA 2,01"
Attachments:
AOC DOTA 201.scx (file size: 190.6 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 June 2022 - 8:29 pm
I added back the map. If you guys keep abusing the map, I will remove it again. Do yourself and your small community of 20 players the favor and give us a fixed version of the map, so we can add it as rated.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts