RCB Fair Mod questions and answers?

['RB']nhoobish

Edited 13 June 2021 - 11:24 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Link to the RCB Fair Mod page

I have been told that there is a campfest occuring in games. Why so? Who is creating them? What is creating them? What do you want to have changed?

Link to REPLY #1 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to UPDATE #1 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to REPLY #2 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to UPDATE #2 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to UPDATE #3 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to UPDATE #4 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<

Link to UPDATE #5 >>>> click me you mongrel <<<<
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZomBunny

Edited 12 May 2021 - 8:18 pm by ZomBunny
;flowers nhoobish. the main problem is `camping too long `in ffa games
i think we need some limits for game.
- gate limit
- hp and ap limit for power units *beli - tamer - william - theo - harald *.
hp and ap limit will force people to use their power units instead of camping with them for hours.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chakil__

Posted 12 May 2021 - 7:45 pm
We want the old feature again teton full update blodines global 19 kıng please
Link | Reply | Quote
 BaBa___

Posted 12 May 2021 - 8:10 pm
A new map should come as requested by rcb players .
Link | Reply | Quote
 BaBa___

Posted 12 May 2021 - 8:11 pm
RCB GOLD 2021 WELCOME ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZanchySLAP_

Posted 12 May 2021 - 8:13 pm
This is what needs changing:
    Charlemagne only 1 king back, not 2
    Subotai costing 6 kings not 7
    Beli costing 7 kings not 6
    Tamerlane hero spawn normal unit per 5 sec not 4
    Theo costing 12 kings not 11
    Villager costing 6 kings not 5
    Gate limit of 10 (already start game with 6)
    Palisade wall limit of 35 or so (now about 72 limit)
    Genitour 'nerfed' so that max ap is +300ap, max hp is 1000hp, either this or slightly lower attack rate in mod
    Frankish 'nerfed' so that range either back to 0, or ap/hp increase at 2/3 of current rate
    Koreans starting with 2 kings not 1
    Persians HP back to 'normal'

These are all of my thoughts, I can do all of them but will take time -.-. Would rather Nhoobish do them!

A few new/bright ideas:
    AP upgrade for all respawning unit added to hero store (i.e. +11AP for all respawning unit @ 7 kings or so)
    Adding some kind of new hero
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]iLLyRiaN_

Posted 12 May 2021 - 8:47 pm
Make one of the untouchable castles raze-able (the one on your enemy side). That way attacking sides will work as well instead of just giving the camper a huge advantage.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]DB23

Edited 12 May 2021 - 9:12 pm by [B3N1T0]DB23
I think its better like this, just a suggestion:

Korean 2 kings, no 1
Pers normal HP, but u can buy 4 castles instead of 2
Belis 6.5 kings
Martel 7.5 kings (if we do it, magne 1 kings refunded below, no 2, because it will be so easy for aztec or celt por example)
Subotai 6 or 7 kings, i dont care
Theo 11.5 kings

We need to consider advantage of heros with range, u can use gates and (belis, williams, theos), normally dont use middle power, so i consider there are nices heros too (range heros) comparing with belis and theos, etc thinking in middle power.

I think gates are part of a plan, theyre not free, if u not walling good u die maybe, so i think its part of the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]DB23

Edited 12 May 2021 - 9:37 pm by [B3N1T0]DB23
Well, if we follow the sequence it could be good:
7 Belis
9 Williams
11 Theos
I think its fine, but subotai i think 6 its to cheap and 6.5 could be good, just need to see how can do it with .5, or let it the 6 kings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ausaf__

Posted 12 May 2021 - 9:41 pm
aztes civ so unbalanced make sure work on it
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZanchySLAP_

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:12 pm
I've made the edits I've suggested anyway, just need to get it rated
Link | Reply | Quote
 Les_Paul

Posted 13 May 2021 - 12:01 am
Instead of gate limits I'd like to see a saboteur avaliable in mini store which does only 1 damage to units and has high hp to avoid snipes, so wall and gates demolition will be easy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TRTL]fexra

Posted 14 May 2021 - 1:47 am

Les_Paul wrote:
Instead of gate limits I'd like to see a saboteur avaliable in mini store which does only 1 damage to units and has high hp to avoid snipes, so wall and gates demolition will be easy.

I like this idea more. Gates are a valid strategy. The problem are not the gates but the combination of people gating up and having powering units like beli, theo or harold.
This is what needs changing:

Gate limit of 10 (already start game with 6)
    Palisade wall limit of 35 or so (now about 72 limit)

At the moment it is also to easy to get a villager at the start causing massive feeding fests. I fully agree here.

Frankish is fine in my opinion but geni should be nerfed. Franisk having 1+ range actually adds more strategies/gameplay
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 14 May 2021 - 8:25 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Belisarius
  • Reload Time 1.8 -> 2.0 (potential nerf, this reverts it back to original)
    Below are undocumented changes made by Weapon which further have buffed Belisarius.
  • Melee Damage now (24), Melee Damage original (9) (can be reverted to prevent snowballing and camp games)
  • Movement Speed now (1.45), Movement Speed original (1.35) (I think this is justified so that Subotai cannot endlessy Hit and Run Belisarius, but also can be adjusted, if necessary)

William the Conqueror
  • Reload Time 1.86 -> 2.0 (potential nerf, this reverts it back to original)
    Below are undocumented changes made by Weapon which further have buffed William the Conqueror.
  • Movement Speed now (1.40), Movement Speed original (1.32) (since William the Conqueror is a beefier unit than Belisarius I am not entirely convinced that a speed buff versus Subotai and other Cavalry Archer heroes is required, but this should not be the first nerf to keep in mind)

Theodoric the Goth
  • Reload Time 1.65 -> 2.0 (potential nerf, this reverts it back to original)
    Below are undocumented changes made by Weapon which further have buffed Theodoric the Goth.
  • Movement Speed now (1.05), Movement Speed original (0.90) (very beefy unit that does not need a speed buff, yet also should not be the first nerf)

Overall, the first changes I would like to make are reverting the Attack Speeds of these three heroes back to original.

Belis back to 1 attack per 2 seconds instead of 1.80 seconds, William back to 1 attack per 2 seconds instead of 1.86 seconds and Theo back to 1 attack per 2 seconds instead of 1.65 seconds.

NB! I understand that this is not a direct nerf to the cost of kings or to the power-up, but these changes make these units effectively worse against every other unit in the game. This results in worse performance in mass unit battles and should make people reconsider buying them as often.

The reason behind is that I understand the camping endgame with 3 hours or more no action and just waiting for units to power up is not good state for the game. I consider this the most crucial issue, other moderate and minor issues can be looked at after the nerf to Belisarius, William and Theo have been agreed upon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WAQAS__

Posted 14 May 2021 - 8:50 am
Buff aztes civilization
some time some units in boat disappear when remove wall for two kings

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 47 posts