Posted 10 November 2020 - 2:06 am
Unbelievable...Trump and supporters:

-If they agree, it's good news...
-If they disagree, it's fake news...

Anyway... bye bye Trump ;yahoo ;bleh ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 10 November 2020 - 2:23 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Dedicated to Wisconsin-One and to the squatters in the White House ...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 11 November 2020 - 10:44 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Seen it, watched it, and read it.

You give a link to an article written by an enormous Trump supporter, saying that some part of the software used in the voting programs, would be of Chinese production. This would have led to a lot of votes going to Biden. Coincidentally this program, with this supposed Chinese hack, would have been used in all the county's and swing states Biden won. And this would be a Democrat conspiracy with the Chinese.

Do you realise Trump's been president for 4 years? Senate's been republican for 4 years too? Many of those swing states have been republican for the last 4 years at least?

How would the democrats smuggle a chinese hack software in a voting system that's controlled by republicans for at least 4y.

You have any idea how farfetched that sounds?

Are you teaching Europeans a lesson about democracy? Cause it looks more like you're teaching Europeans how bad you are at spotting fake news from actual news.
Gonna stay out of this for the most part but you should know basically all of the swing states are democrat run not republican. Just because the senate had a republican majority while the house had a democrat majority doesnt mean the state is republican run. Georgia I think might be the only swing state in question being run republican.

Also just because last election the state voted for Trump like PA North Carolina Wisconsin Michigan all did doesn't mean its run republican, all 4 of those are democrat states and they are the main ones in question.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:10 pm
Gonna stay out of this for the most part but you should know basically all of the swing states are democrat run not republican. Just because the senate had a republican majority while the house had a democrat majority doesnt mean the state is republican run. Georgia I think might be the only swing state in question being run republican.

Also just because last election the state voted for Trump like PA North Carolina Wisconsin Michigan all did doesn't mean its run republican, all 4 of those are democrat states and they are the main ones in question.

I'm new to (but interested in) US politics. But all the states questioned voted Trump in 2016. And the Republican party had a majority in the senate right? Am I missing something here then? Is all the power on a state level in the hands of the house of representatives?

The map i can find about the house of representatives shows a 2016 republican majority in these states as well (wiki)
You must login into Voobly to view image

Anyway, i'm not that much pro- or contra Trump, I think he has every right to contest the results in the cases the law allows it.
But these conspiracy theories provided here are just very obviously fake news.

I don't think Trump is helping anyone by further polarising his country (unless he wants to create a basis for a new presidential campaign in 2024, then it may be beneficial to him).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:35 pm
Going into this election The republicans had the senate (barely) and the democrats had the house (by like 21 of 400+ seats or something) Democrats were projected to do this 'blue wave' basically take all power in the entire country. Almost every poll leading up to the election showed that republicans would lose office (Trump v Biden) Democrats would take atleast 2 or 3 seats in the senate & flip them which would give them power & they were also expected to gain atleast 10-15 more seats in the house.

State governors basically are who run the entire state, the state itself could be red and still have a democrat governor as terms are all on different times as well. Only a few governor seats were up for re election during this years voting cycle.
[You must login to view link]

This is a list of Governors for the country as of right now. There are currently Nevada Arizona Pennsylvania Wisconsin Georgia & Michigan that are in question. So 4 of the 6 of them are democrat run states. The main ones having the biggest issues are Pennsylvania Wisconsin & Michigan which are all democrat run.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:47 pm
Going into this election The republicans had the senate (barely) and the democrats had the house (by like 21 of 400+ seats or something) Democrats were projected to do this 'blue wave' basically take all power in the entire country. Almost every poll leading up to the election showed that republicans would lose office (Trump v Biden) Democrats would take atleast 2 or 3 seats in the senate & flip them which would give them power & they were also expected to gain atleast 10-15 more seats in the house.

State governors basically are who run the entire state, the state itself could be red and still have a democrat governor as terms are all on different times as well. Only a few governor seats were up for re election during this years voting cycle.
[You must login to view link]

This is a list of Governors for the country as of right now. There are currently Nevada Arizona Pennsylvania Wisconsin Georgia & Michigan that are in question. So 4 of the 6 of them are democrat run states. The main ones having the biggest issues are Pennsylvania Wisconsin & Michigan which are all democrat run.

Ok, thanks for the info

I remain rather scepticial about it being a diabolical coup by the democrats in cooperation with the Chinese though.

But I did learn something!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:59 pm
Just curious... have you seen Joe Biden speeches or how he is as a person? If you did you'd understand a little bit why republicans feel they could be cheated. Most people dont believe hes all mentally there also most people dont believe by 2024 he would still be the President. He forgets things hes saying, he forgets who hes talking to, he forgets where he is and even what position he is and running for. Just search up 'joe biden gaffs' and you can find a lot.

On the other hand it's very possible republicans just didnt realize how deep the Trump hate is and dont realize that many people are voting to get Trump out because they feel anyone as President is better than Donald Trump
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Edited 12 November 2020 - 12:58 am by Checking
@Sean?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 12 November 2020 - 1:27 am
Just curious... have you seen Joe Biden speeches or how he is as a person? If you did you'd understand a little bit why republicans feel they could be cheated. Most people dont believe hes all mentally there also most people dont believe by 2024 he would still be the President. He forgets things hes saying, he forgets who hes talking to, he forgets where he is and even what position he is and running for. Just search up 'joe biden gaffs' and you can find a lot.

On the other hand it's very possible republicans just didnt realize how deep the Trump hate is and dont realize that many people are voting to get Trump out because they feel anyone as President is better than Donald Trump

I was aware of the prediction of a blue wave, and how the polls were way off, for the 2nd time in 2 elections (even though they assured everyone they learned from their mistakes).

I watched quite a bit of Trump and Joe Biden vids. I had the impression that Trump was pretty sure of a re-election up untill Corona, and that Corona was probably the biggest factor in him not getting reelected.

Biden has been in US politics for 50 years now? And as far as i can see he's always said weird things now and then, so i don't really link that to his age or possible dementia. He does look way more frail than Trump though.
But he looks smart enough to surround himself with talented people who will do a lot of work for him. He has the senate against him though, so he won't be able to push any major reforms.

From a European point of view it's hard to imagine people would vote for Trump, cause most of our media are pretty anti-Trump. So i try to get a broader perspective by checking other media as well, and checking Trump and Biden's twitter and FB, also checking CNN/Fox.

All in all i think he's gonna be the most interesting person in the last 20 years.
I understand why many people in US would vote for him. For me the motivations to vote for him seem to be: Religious, xenophobic (closed the borders), law and order narrative, Economy, firm stance towards (be it perceived) enemies and the Cult aura that seems to be surrounding him (dating back to his reality serie teh apprentice, and later fed by Fox news).

As for the foreign policy: he seemed to follow a divide and conquer strategy in Europe which didn't make him popular here.
He withdrew from the middle east, which i can imagine pleased his voters a lot, but it seems kinda shortsighted cause he forfeited all US influence in the region for free, much to Russia's and Turkey's benefit.
His actions regarding North Korea and Iran were interesting. They probably weren't what a traditional president would have done, but that doesn't mean he made bad decisions there.

From a European point of view Biden will probably be the more desirable president. A more stable and predictable ally who will be more willing to work together. USA is an (or maybe still the most) important player in the international politics. Europe needs the USA as a balance check vs countries like Russia, Turkey and China, who could seek to expand their influence and power if they feel there's a power vacuüm because of USA isolationism.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 12 November 2020 - 6:06 pm
I was aware of the prediction of a blue wave, and how the polls were way off, for the 2nd time in 2 elections (even though they assured everyone they learned from their mistakes).

I watched quite a bit of Trump and Joe Biden vids. I had the impression that Trump was pretty sure of a re-election up untill Corona, and that Corona was probably the biggest factor in him not getting reelected.

Biden has been in US politics for 50 years now? And as far as i can see he's always said weird things now and then, so i don't really link that to his age or possible dementia. He does look way more frail than Trump though.
But he looks smart enough to surround himself with talented people who will do a lot of work for him. He has the senate against him though, so he won't be able to push any major reforms.

From a European point of view it's hard to imagine people would vote for Trump, cause most of our media are pretty anti-Trump. So i try to get a broader perspective by checking other media as well, and checking Trump and Biden's twitter and FB, also checking CNN/Fox.

All in all i think he's gonna be the most interesting person in the last 20 years.
I understand why many people in US would vote for him. For me the motivations to vote for him seem to be: Religious, xenophobic (closed the borders), law and order narrative, Economy, firm stance towards (be it perceived) enemies and the Cult aura that seems to be surrounding him (dating back to his reality serie teh apprentice, and later fed by Fox news).

As for the foreign policy: he seemed to follow a divide and conquer strategy in Europe which didn't make him popular here.
He withdrew from the middle east, which i can imagine pleased his voters a lot, but it seems kinda shortsighted cause he forfeited all US influence in the region for free, much to Russia's and Turkey's benefit.
His actions regarding North Korea and Iran were interesting. They probably weren't what a traditional president would have done, but that doesn't mean he made bad decisions there.

From a European point of view Biden will probably be the more desirable president. A more stable and predictable ally who will be more willing to work together. USA is an (or maybe still the most) important player in the international politics. Europe needs the USA as a balance check vs countries like Russia, Turkey and China, who could seek to expand their influence and power if they feel there's a power vacuüm because of USA isolationism.
7 didnt expect you to write this much.

Yeah polls were off again. Only places Biden overperformed were in the swing states having the issues right now. Everywhere else he underperformed in. Trump gained a lot of seats in the house (hes projected to gave like 10-15 seats) polls were showing the exact opposite result before election. He's also projected to keep the senate and democrats are trying to tell people to go move to Georgia and vote there so they can win the senate. Basically in january there is two run off senate elections in Georgia that will determine who wins. If 1 of the 2 run off's go to republicans, they win, if both go to democrats they will win most likely.

Also I find it hard to believe Biden is the president with the most votes in US History. Before him Obama held it and in 2008 he had 69M votes, in 2012 he had 65M votes. Trumps first year he had 62M and this election he has 72M. Despite everything you hear in your (probably liberal media) in belgium about trump being the worst the only thing hes gained is way more popularity.

Biden's been in for 47 years and basically the only thing he was able to do in that time was a 1994 crime bill that mass incarcerated the black population (most Biden votes probably dont know that) also he helped pass a bill that would make sure the LGBTQ community couldn't get married because it was immoral. Meanwhile your media probably feeds you that Trump is the racist/****phobic one. In defense Trump has done some things that negatively effect the LGBTQ community as well but I believe thats only because he's running as a conservative and he needs to also give things to his party which they believe in as well. If you looked back at all that Donald Trump has done and Joe Biden they should be running in opposite parties. Donald as a democrat & Biden as a conservative. Trump before running for President was also very well liked by all the people who now hate him when they were all taking his money and inviting him to their fundraisers etc.

Trump's appeal to American's is that hes a nationalist first. A lot of jobs were sent over sea's and he helped bring all that back to the US. He helped a lot of their industries grow again and also regardless of what you hear from the media after his presidency is officially over and people know he cant run again as President. Most of these media outlets and people that hate him now will view him as one of the best Presidents in US history as far as policy and what hes accomplished go. As far as a person and the way he talks at times (or tweets) even I cant stand that aspect of him but everyone has their faults.

Also I didnt wan't to get into this much even though ive been following politics for a while (especially the US one.. its the most interesting by far) I think the MMO guy is a bit of an extremist in some of his ideas but in others which you are disregarding he isnt wrong at all. I dont think the election is some chinese interference plot but I definitely think something wrong is going on which is why since Monday until December they will be in courts. There are a lot of affidavits and witnesses coming out but the mainstream media doesn't want to talk about that stuff because most of them are controlled in some way by the left. Just for an example you can go to any of the main media like CNN MSNBC etc go to their youtube channel before the election and search up their videos they were putting out for 1-2 months before the election. The videos that are negative Trump to negative Biden is probably 100-1 or even 100-0 against Trump. That is why republicans dont believe in Mainstream media because its always against them. Also FOX sold out its base (leading into the election) it was mostly right leaning then on election night and afterwards it did a full 180 so most republicans are also boycotting them as well.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 12 November 2020 - 8:15 pm
I'm not gonna pretend i have an informed opinion on Trump's effect on US economy.
It's an interesting situation. I think Trump will (/should) be studied for many years.

I don't get what Trump's gameplan is at the moment though.
Either you have evidence of voter fraud, then you take it to court and get a recount (which he is getting in some states), or you don't have evidence of voter fraud.
It seems extremely unlikely to me that there has been voter fraud on a massive scale (when 150 million people ahve to vote, you will always find some irregularities).
Seems like Trump is just playing some weird games atm, and i have no idea what his plan behind all of htis is lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _phantom_menace

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:04 am
Duh. This is very easy stuff.

People who are for biden, are not for biden for any real substantive reason: They won't openly support biden's policies as 'good policies', they can't defend him in regards to any of the things; cognitive dissonance, corruption, horrible rinse and repeat policy implementations, most of which were utter failures that completely backfired (war in iraq/crime bill in 1994), that is, if the benefits didnt directly pay out to the elite or himself or the members his family... i guess.

And here is the bottom line: If you're not for trump, it's of no reason other than that you personally hate him. It's not because of his policies, it's not because of his ideology, and its not because of his orange skin and crazy hair. You literally despise him, I guarantee it. And cool, whatever. I'm not here to defend him. But whats probably the most incredible thing about it all is that you're willing to hand over the keys of the country to china and the pedophiles/criminals all because of your stubborn, selfish, narcissistic tendencies that you both, accuse him trump of having to a fault, and also, hypocritcally, retain for yourself in your own right.

I guess I'll just finish my monologue with the no brainer, self explanatory conclusion: If you aint for biden, then yout aint black. And dont forget, all poor people are just as bright and talented as white people. So god bless and have a... do a.... all people were create... ugh... you know the thing. Wear your mask!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _s1mple

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:17 pm
Eleven
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 13 November 2020 - 12:51 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
"...
And he comes to the conclusion:
His mishap was an illusion,
for, he reasons pointedly,
that which must not, can not be."

Christian Morgenstern "The Impossible Fact"

Trump is a malignant narcissist. He lacks any social norm. Norms that normally prevent us from cheating, lying, stealing and so on. The normal narcissist still has "sleepless nights" because of his behavior. Trump on the other hand shows no remorse and apparently has no inner moral brakes on his antisocial behavior.

Via Twitter he has created his own social media army. He knows what moves his conservative followers and can thus offer his view of things "unfiltered" and "unadulterated".

Simple and catchy slogans. Over and over again ...

"I am the president and you are fake news" means nothing other than he alone has the sovereignty to interpret the truth. His truth ...

And because he is the president and it cannot be that such a person lies, it also becomes the truth of many of his followers. They believe him every word. He does not need proof for his claims. He is the "leader" and his followers follow him unconditionally.

Trump also doesn't think about the consequences of spreading conspiracy theories (which he knows for sure are wrong) as long as he only achieves his goals.

There is no defeat in his cosmos. And certainly not an election defeat against Biden.

So he has made provisions for the worst case scenario and brought the fairy tale of the possibility of election rigging up. Long before the actual election. If he loses, then only through fraud.

A demagogue par excellence. Goebbels could not have done it better.

And now we see what happens when such a person freaks out after an election defeat.

The only one who could stop Trump from using the army against the demonstrators in the summer after the protests around Floyd was the Minister of Defense, Esper.

He and other important people in the Pentagon were now "terminated" and replaced by henchmen.

Donald Trump is unpredictable in his anger and that makes him very dangerous.

The Russians and Chinese know this. So no official congratulations to Biden.

Biden is also aware of this and it explains his extremely de-escalating behavior.

Don't tease him ...

Everyone should realize that your democracy is in real danger!

God bless Amerika !

P.S. Sorry for grammar faults

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 968 posts