TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 7 November 2020 - 10:58 pm
Whoa, i didn't think Trump and his supporters would come up with random conspiracy theories if he'd lose.
This changes everything
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Posted 7 November 2020 - 11:40 pm
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 8 November 2020 - 12:58 am by Lionheart11
That WW2 war was between Friends as the war at Aoe 2 for Sheeps, boars.
Anarchists are Traitors !
Supporters of these enemies.

Wolves want to eat as if we do not defeat them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']koandcul1

Posted 8 November 2020 - 6:26 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 8 November 2020 - 8:44 am
Racists are dissapointed !
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 8 November 2020 - 12:42 pm by MMO_Executioner
Racists are dissapointed !

Its not a racist issue and you know it, the only ones who make it racist are people like you. You do your best to keep racism alive. Its a issue about america and the american people. Trump will prevail.

Voter machine fraud
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 8 November 2020 - 5:36 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
It's time for healing !

So someone should take the phone away from Donnie, before a doctor has to do it !

My step bro Chris would do it 1st ...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 8 November 2020 - 8:17 pm
Americans: Why do foreigners care so much about our elections?
US military bases:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 8 November 2020 - 9:10 pm by MMO_Executioner
It's time for healing !

So someone should take the phone away from Donnie, before a doctor has to do it !

My step bro Chris would do it 1st ...

Have Chris lock this forum for what violation?

This is a healthy subject

People in Europe need to see whats happening all they see is whats being told on the fake news. See it watch it read it, lest it happens in your country.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 8 November 2020 - 9:37 pm
Have Chris lock this forum for what violation?

This is a healthy subject

People in Europe need to see whats happening all they see is whats being told on the fake news. See it watch it read it, lest it happens in your country.

Seen it, watched it, and read it.

You give a link to an article written by an enormous Trump supporter, saying that some part of the software used in the voting programs, would be of Chinese production. This would have led to a lot of votes going to Biden. Coincidentally this program, with this supposed Chinese hack, would have been used in all the county's and swing states Biden won. And this would be a Democrat conspiracy with the Chinese.

Do you realise Trump's been president for 4 years? Senate's been republican for 4 years too? Many of those swing states have been republican for the last 4 years at least?

How would the democrats smuggle a chinese hack software in a voting system that's controlled by republicans for at least 4y.

You have any idea how farfetched that sounds?

Are you teaching Europeans a lesson about democracy? Cause it looks more like you're teaching Europeans how bad you are at spotting fake news from actual news.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]ZanchyI_

Posted 8 November 2020 - 10:01 pm
I agree MMO, it's happening here in the UK too.

Another issue as illustrated by this forum is also that left wing citizens feel the need to talk down to anybody who doesn't agree with their narrative.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I realise the other side is definitely semi-corrupt and the media are certainly corrupt and biased sprouting and brainwashing their ignorant, one-sided views.

It's a sad state of affairs really.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 8 November 2020 - 10:08 pm by +chris@voobly
Am I the only one, who completely doesn't care, who is gonna be the next president of the USA? I mean, besides the president's name, nothing will change in the USA's foreign policy. And people of Europe (excluding UK) are still not sure what's worse, getting spied by our own allies or by Russia or China.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 9 November 2020 - 9:03 am
I agree MMO, it's happening here in the UK too.

Another issue as illustrated by this forum is also that left wing citizens feel the need to talk down to anybody who doesn't agree with their narrative.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I realise the other side is definitely semi-corrupt and the media are certainly corrupt and biased sprouting and brainwashing their ignorant, one-sided views.

It's a sad state of affairs really.
+1 can't expect more from these ppl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 9 November 2020 - 2:02 pm by +chris@voobly
The Results from USA elections are NOT suprising.

The Bulgarians, after Russo-Turkish War was FREE.

[You must login to view link](1877–1878)
But if they allowed the Muslim Ottomans to vote at Bulgarian Elections, so the Muslim Ottomans would won the elections and the Bulgarians would continue to be under Muslim Slavery.

If Americans allowed the Chinese to vote at USA elections( the Population of China is 1,4 billion, milliard), so the Chinese will win the elections at USA and the americans will be under Chinese Slavery.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [U_F]UF_official

Posted 9 November 2020 - 3:18 pm
The Results from USA elections are NOT suprising.

The Bulgarians, after Russo-Turkish War was FREE.

[You must login to view link](1877–1878)
But if they allowed the Muslim Ottomans to vote at Bulgarian Elections, so the Muslim Ottomans would won the elections and the Bulgarians would continue to be under Muslim Slavery.

If Americans allowed the Chinese to vote at USA elections( the Population of China is 1,4 billion, milliard), so the Chinese will win the elections at USA and the americans will be under Chinese Slavery.
No, Muslim kingdoms aren't the same as colonisers

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 968 posts