Random TG Challenge

[7th]Regu1Lator

Edited 2 July 2020 - 11:17 pm by [7th]Regu1Lator
For a while now Zanchy and Camp have been battling to have the highest rating on the random ladder, my suggestion is we settle who should be on top once and for all with a set of matches.
It will be fmt with either player being able to team whoever they like and swap out players whenever they see fit, it can be either 2v2 or full tg.

I suggest you two play until one of you has 160 points more than the other, which will prove once and for all who is the best random tg player.
It doesn't have to happen over one night, you can play whenever you are both online and have a partner.
Streamers can stream the matches and we can use the records for Nayla's coming 3k+ Euros tournaments.
Let's get some more nice games for CS!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BH_totoro

Posted 2 July 2020 - 11:17 pm
that sounds fun! +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 2 July 2020 - 11:20 pm
@SEAN when you can play the 2v2 game? i've been asking you for weeks and got no answer. Stop running and play
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 2 July 2020 - 11:39 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
im up for any fun games

<[Eot_]xVeniVidiVici> camp i pt him for fun , u dont deserve to be #1 pal ;good
zanchy deserved top 1!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 3 July 2020 - 12:36 am
that sounds fun! +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 July 2020 - 3:48 am
@SEAN when you can play the 2v2 game? i've been asking you for weeks and got no answer. Stop running and play
You've literally never asked me one single time. I'm on discord daily, all someone has to do is msg me that camp tr4 & you are online and if im there ill reply and log on.

I honestly dont see the pont in lying like that 11. We both know you've never once asked me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 3 July 2020 - 9:37 am
sign me up (?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 3 July 2020 - 5:17 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Dan is autistic
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 3 July 2020 - 1:21 pm
Veni resigned in 2 games, both of which I 1v1d - Brian and conquis. Out of 300 or so games on my lsb account 2 were partially ruined, I didn't ask for it but still it only accounted for about 12 points. My rate is about 2k so your point is nonsense camp.

I've given you a bit of respect by admission you've got a lot better in recent years. I've admitted you did v well in the CBA hero 2v2 tourney and rn probably top 5 all around, you reply by pretending I am a pter... I've been top 1-3 in all random ladders and have won or placed all random tournaments I've played, but ok I'm just a pter.

No more respect, I'll just call you **** scared to play me 1v1. You know you'll get butt ****ed.

?
Link | Reply | Quote
 L9hurtme

Posted 3 July 2020 - 1:36 pm
Veni resigned in 2 games, both of which I 1v1d - Brian and conquis. Out of 300 or so games on my lsb account 2 were partially ruined, I didn't ask for it but still it only accounted for about 12 points. My rate is about 2k so your point is nonsense camp.

I've given you a bit of respect by admission you've got a lot better in recent years. I've admitted you did v well in the CBA hero 2v2 tourney and rn probably top 5 all around, you reply by pretending I am a pter... I've been top 1-3 in all random ladders and have won or placed all random tournaments I've played, but ok I'm just a pter.

No more respect, I'll just call you **** scared to play me 1v1. You know you'll get butt ****ed.

?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 3 July 2020 - 2:31 pm
Gary upset again
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 3 July 2020 - 4:59 pm
go play
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Edited 3 July 2020 - 6:10 pm by 24_DeMo__
good luck to both parties on your contest for the 2nd best overall player, I'll be there watching your games from the real #1 spot skill-wise.

I recognize you guys are really really good. but I'm god.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 3 July 2020 - 6:07 pm
Go
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 3 July 2020 - 6:10 pm
Veni trolling/soft trolling every game he is in my team. Everyone literally everyone in the games noticed what’s happening bro stop playing the innocent.
I don’t need your respect Mr.Ptrader, enjoy your deserved top 1 spot and keep get 3rd in the tourneys!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 47 posts