Random TG Challenge

[Me_]Zanchy_OMN

Edited 4 July 2020 - 2:52 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_OMN
11-2 was pt, camp2gg and me came up with a plan on letting me win all maps!

ill stop checking this forum now, no need to get toxic
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t

Edited 4 July 2020 - 5:11 pm by Anik3t
The potential in this thread is just like my AoC skills !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 4 July 2020 - 6:55 pm
Less flaming more playing @Zanchy

Me,Sombra,Brian and Damian vs You,Veni or anyone 2v2-3v3-4v4
Link | Reply | Quote
 M

Posted 4 July 2020 - 10:44 pm
HowCanSlap_ says:
they have 24 or so
HowCanSlap_ says:
i have lots that not show or not awarded
HowCanSlap_ says:
but w/e , u #1 dumb dumb
HowCanSlap_ says:
enjoy#3 spot on ladder
<Unable to send the message as the recipient has you on their ignore list>

Bragging about your 29 badges againts 24 of Cena and Charlie or the 11-2 wont change the fact that you did PT to get 1st spot and got 3rd in the last Random TG tourney where i got 1st <3 enjoy your points and 1st spot PTrader

[You must login to view link] ;good

Ur fake frist spot camp, that finall are 2-2. ;glare we should be play that last game. ;squinty
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 July 2020 - 11:29 pm
M wrote:
Ur fake frist spot camp, that finall are 2-2. ;glare we should be play that last game. ;squinty
I haven't been on voobly since I played barry in 1v1s basically or played the tournament whichever came first. I already told you that you can get hold of me on discord if people are on and ill log on and play. Fran never came and asked me or tried to get hold of me. tr4 did once like 3 weeks ago but the others weren't online.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _nick1_

Posted 5 July 2020 - 1:33 am

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 5 July 2020 - 10:24 pm
well to clarify those 2 games that veni resign, gary won fairly 1v1 1 bacteria vs me and 1 nova vs brian and we had some spects watching too, so no point to call it as pt.. but hey i remember camp smurfing some rl games back when TIW still being played and he didnt restore a game he clearly lose vs me in 2v2 (woa) > https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21540653(didnt rate this link.. just a comment below) and another one he just continued.. bcoz he had some advantage in 2v2 vs my teammate(radical) and he drop, so? don't be hypocrite pls.. on another point i can't even tell camp is atleast #2 in Random ladder.. there are another players than are far better and stoped playing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 evilis18

Posted 5 July 2020 - 11:23 pm
well to clarify those 2 games that veni resign, gary won fairly 1v1 1 bacteria vs me and 1 nova vs brian and we had some spects watching too, so no point to call it as pt.. but hey i remember camp smurfing some rl games back when TIW still being played and he didnt restore a game he clearly lose vs me in 2v2 (woa) > https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21540653(didnt rate this link.. just a comment below) and another one he just continued.. bcoz he had some advantage in 2v2 vs my teammate(radical) and he drop, so? don't be hypocrite pls.. on another point i can't even tell camp is atleast #2 in Random ladder.. there are another players than are far better and stoped playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 5 July 2020 - 11:30 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
I have no idea who you are tbh never heard of you before, sorry...

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 5 July 2020 - 11:36 pm
with that arrogance you lose vs eot and can't deal with gary even, gl overrated noob ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 6 July 2020 - 3:27 pm
11 you're all dumb
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 6 July 2020 - 3:49 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 HumilityChamp

Posted 7 July 2020 - 10:51 pm
?? demo is top 2, why it has to be camp vs gary 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 8 July 2020 - 3:24 pm
?? demo is top 2, why it has to be camp vs gary 11
Well for a long time Camp and Zanchy were fighting over top place, now though Zanchy and Demo have achieved ratings that they're going to have a hard time hanging on to if they played on them actively so they haven't played on those accounts since.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 8 July 2020 - 3:57 pm
This is where I would have put the abandoned accounts ratings down to 1300 in the early random leagues.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 47 posts