Struggling with installing Wololokingdoms

Rantanplan1

Posted 29 January 2020 - 2:07 pm
Dear all,

I have Problems installing Wololokingdoms. Playing with Voobly works fine, however if i join a Wololokingdoms game it says, that the mod is not installed.

I installed version 5.8.1 and the installation itself works and afterwards it says "Conversion complete! Wololokingdoms mod is now available as a Voobly mod"

I already checked that the Install Directory is the same as what Voobly says under Help -> Game Path. In this directory I also find the Wololokingdom mod there:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods

Anyone has another idea?

Thanks in advance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 29 January 2020 - 4:55 pm
Hi,

1) Do you own all three DLCs?
2) If so, please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:

[You must login to view link]

Test the game, make sure it's working fine. If it is then start the WK installer.

Make sure you follow the steps as stated and install the game in its default directory. While installing WK select the appropriate game folder.

Tell us how it went
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rantanplan1

Posted 29 January 2020 - 8:27 pm
Thanks for The Reply!

I dont own Rise of the rajas. Is it necessary to have Thema all? I thought Wolololo will adjust on this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:03 am
Hi,

It is. Please read the instructions described here: https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/860/WololoKingdoms

You must own them all to have access to the full WololoKingdoms.

Hope it helps :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 neilldn74

Posted 8 February 2020 - 4:03 am
I have the same problem but I have all the expansions. Steam says they are included in Age of Empires II 2013. I'm worried that if I uninstall the game, it won't install what I already have. I can play WK, but I just can't watch other people playing which sucks as I can't watch the high level games
Link | Reply | Quote
 neilldn74

Posted 8 February 2020 - 4:11 am
Actually, even though it says, Wolokindgoms FE/AK, it lets me start but I don't have access to the newer civs when I run it in single player mode. Weird. I also have this thing called HD balance that seems to be the same. If I buy the definitive editions from Steam, will that fix the problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 19 May 2020 - 5:48 pm by finally_free_
Hi mate,

Definitive Edition is not supported yet on voobly.

Make sure you have all expansions, and to check that, open steam, right click on Age Of Empires (2013), click on properties and then click on tab DLC.

You should see 3 DLC: Rise of Rajas, The African Kingdoms and The Forgotten.

[Thread Closed]
Link | Reply | Quote
 neilldn74

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:51 pm
I checked it on Steam and I have all 3 and it says that they are installed. It's a bit confusing why I can only get WoloKindgoms FE sicne that is supposed to be if you don't have all 3.
Link | Reply | Quote
 neilldn74

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:58 pm
I also just played a game and it lets me play with all the new Civs on Steam but it is just so terrible compared to Voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 2 March 2020 - 8:40 pm
Can you post the contents of log.txt in the folder of the installer after a run?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts