Toxic Players (most of us)

[Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 26 January 2020 - 4:03 am
111 alone wrote all that? Clown

This vacation is making wonders for him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 28 January 2020 - 7:10 pm
asd12322 wrote:
There are few things you should consider:

- you can mute everyone in-game
- you can use friends-only messenger

And, if you are legit good theres noone who will tell you a single word about what should you do, or even make up excuses of why they lost, maybe they take it as a shame lost since who you are for them, and by them i mean most people you play vs according how you talk about it in an arrogant way lol.

Think about it, so maybe u can realise why people rages at you and not at viper when they lose vs you/him

I was going to write a text about it but... Now I see you are just joking, such stupid logic wouldn't be real 11. Or probably you wrote to the wrong person 11 since I didn't say anything like that. By the way, I don't talk ingame.
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 28 January 2020 - 8:45 pm
Okay
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 28 January 2020 - 9:05 pm
asd12322 wrote:
Okay

you ok?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Altan91

Posted 17 September 2020 - 2:04 pm
Can someone tell me how to report user, this is the repetition https://www.voobly.com/match/view/22727797
Link | Reply | Quote
 0x720x610x66

Posted 17 September 2020 - 2:04 pm
https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/45646
Link | Reply | Quote
 rakovsky

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:20 pm
I am actually a pretty weak gamer at it and lose to even average AOE gamers all the time, but I love the series because it's one of the few games to deal with events of the 1st-2nd Century AD. The AOE Granary has Custom Maps, and one of them is called Real World maps, depicting real geographic areas. (
[You must login to view link]) My goal is to play those that depict the Holy Land and depict the 1st-2nd Centuries.

Today I played with someone from Sri Lanka who said he is a good gamer and I told him that there is this cool Real World Map Pack that includes "India 150 AD", and asked if he wanted that or a Co-op where you play against the Computer. He said India. I said that it is designed to help Rookie Players and he replied that Scenarios are not meant to help you get good. What I didn't make clear enough is that alone among the Maps, India gives Player 1 99,999 of every resource. I feel bad. A few times I asked him if he wanted resources, and I tributed him 200 of each. When he attacked my base with a big force of horse archers and I repulsed his attack, he asked, "You made that army?" Then I counterattacked his base. He really was a good gamer and his base was huge. He resigned. I sent him a PM map saying that I want to play him again with him as Player 1.

So I accomplished my goal of playing India 150 AD... I feel bad because he didn't know that it was designed to give Player 1 a gigantic help. If I could do it over, I would make it clearer at the start.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IamDodi

Posted 5 March 2021 - 10:07 am
+kwin wrote:
happen not much in my games...

I ignore everyone who do this too much... and the problem of flaming in my games is (almost) gone ;yahoo

This guy is an ****. Ignore me please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Talion_Ranger

Posted 19 March 2021 - 3:50 am
you all sad. is this kind of behavior in a community? no wonder it has a low community, lol. cause you guys defending the player who sweared at him, lol.

how sad.

glad i never boughten steam an aom extended edition.

no wonder you guys are called: "the pc master race".
Link | Reply | Quote
 txv_official

Posted 21 September 2021 - 7:31 am
Well CS won't change, I'm in the almost-end of 2021 with an average of 80-100 players here, toxicity is what keeps CS alive ;lol its fun to watch people fight (at least for me haha).

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 85 out of 85 posts