Toxic Players (most of us)

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:57 pm
I totally agree with you, same happened to me.
RMers not toxic someone said

11 u mad
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Edited 20 January 2020 - 3:25 am by JimmyRaton
Tongo wrote:
Lol... This argument is like 'murder is normal, everybody feels like doing sometimes, nobody wants to be a loser, you can't blame the murderers'. Losing a game doesn't make you a loser, and winning does't make you a winner. What an **** idea. If flaming is prevalent, THAT iS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.

if u sometimes feel like murdering u shud probably visit a psychiatrist. stupid af analogy. and yes losing means u r a loser and suck at the game. u can twist and turn it but u r a loser. it is scientifically proven that intelligent high iq people perform good in video games and vice versa.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 4:22 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
if u sometimes feel like murdering u shud probably visit a psychiatrist. stupid af analogy. and yes losing means u r a loser and suck at the game. u can twist and turn it but u r a loser. it is scientifically proven that intelligent high iq people perform good in video games and vice versa.

1)So you never lose in this game?
2)Can you please provide your scientifical articles regarding what you said? (i'm interested, and most likely you've been fed some fake news)

Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 4:26 am
JimmyRaton wrote:

I've checked your profile and calculated the times you've lost on that account alone:
2.232 times

Does this mean, according to your logic, that you are a loser with low iq? (not my words, they are yours)
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 20 January 2020 - 6:38 am
I've checked your profile and calculated the times you've lost on that account alone:
2.232 times

Does this mean, according to your logic, that you are a loser with low iq? (not my words, they are yours)

by losing i mean high loss rate compared to win rate like 16xx and below. dont take the literal meaning and pick on it even i can do that. for the articles u can just do a quick google on good gamers have better iq.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 6:57 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
for the articles u can just do a quick google on good gamers have better iq.

Ok i stand corrected. Found some studies that are reliable as far as i can tell.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:40 am
Its fine if you say you need help, but not asking for it and then doing **** nothing waiting for help or quitting is when the match is already lost..all that time you spent building eco for an imp fight and some noob let in a vil or didnt wall and you know its gg..well flame him to the gods for all I care.

I like this one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:42 am
as for (low level) TG your are 100% right. there are people playing TG exclusively just because they need somebody to blame.

in 1v1 i havent experienced this at all. id say ppl being toxic and flaming occurs for me in like 5 out of 100 1v1 games (i am really low rated tho ~1400, maybe higher level players become more competetitive and more sore losers, but i kinda doubt that coz the top level players i know from twitch and yt are very respectful to each other minus the occasional trashtalk).

I remember you pissed me off once in the game. Let me tell you why was I pissed off.

You were making CAMELS against GOTHS and MONGOL...
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 20 January 2020 - 2:14 pm
2.232 times

You upset?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 January 2020 - 2:36 pm
Just in case certain people still have not understood how things are working on here. We usually leave so called "trolling" or "drama" threads open for a while, so we have time enough, to identify potential trolls, before we accept them to into our "Troll Free CS 2020" program, which is rewarded with a free "not dead; just banned" membership, available in periods up to a full year. So keep up the great work, and let the trolling begin!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Plostyle7

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:31 pm

K i understand
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:41 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Just in case certain people still have not understood how things are working on here. We usually leave so called "trolling" or "drama" threads open for a while, so we have time enough, to identify potential trolls, before we accept them to into our "Troll Free CS 2020" program, which is rewarded with a free "not dead; just banned" membership, available in periods up to a full year. So keep up the great work, and let the trolling begin!

Seems fair.
Will violators be given a warning or will they be banned on sight?
Will you only punish toxic (harmful) posting or any off-topic posts?
I think it's a decision long overdue, but still, if you are going to ban players without a warning for being toxic you can probably ban most of us (as title of this topic clearly indicates)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:44 pm
Ah, no worries about that, we know our customers. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:48 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:

Humans feel like murdering. The problem is in fact murdering, not feeling like murderering.
And even the #1 loses (like 40% of his games), everybody loses, so... All the players are losers. Great.

Toxic people trying to defend toxic people.

Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Edited 20 January 2020 - 3:53 pm by asd12322
Hm, what must sounds worse:

CS main players are trolls and CS will die because they get banned (making cs itself die faster)

or

CS gets killed by admins banning all -those without a foot on em- cs'ers

big HMM

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 85 posts