Toxic Players (most of us)

asd12322

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:51 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
by losing i mean high loss rate compared to win rate like 16xx and below. dont take the literal meaning and pick on it even i can do that. for the articles u can just do a quick google on good gamers have better iq.

link or it didnt happen

ps you must have too many troubles irl for flame ur team in normal games kekw
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:53 pm
asd12322 wrote:
Hm, what must sounds worse:

CS main players are trolls and CS will die because they get banned (making cs itself die faster)

or

CS gets killed by admins banning all -those without a foot on em- their players

big HMM

Big banned

gg
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:53 pm
Big banned

gg

i'll give you 5mins for edit your comment before i leak your picture
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:54 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Just in case certain people still have not understood how things are working on here. We usually leave so called "trolling" or "drama" threads open for a while, so we have time enough, to identify potential trolls, before we accept them to into our "Troll Free CS 2020" program, which is rewarded with a free "not dead; just banned" membership, available in periods up to a full year. So keep up the great work, and let the trolling begin!

It seems great having the oficial support, etc, but my point was NOT saying they should be banned, or something along those lines, 11. I was just stating a sad human caracheristic, unless we change the society and all its values, I don't think there is anything we can do, 11. And the fact itself, players getting angry, doesn't affect the game, this happens AFTER they resign, but it has made me think about life, 11. They don't need GM or Moderators... They need parents (and a Time Machine to go back to their childhood to make them not spoiled people).
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:54 pm
okay i leak anyway :)

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 3:59 pm
asd12322 wrote:
okay i leak anyway :)

You must login into Voobly to view image

This picture is outdated..

I've put on quite a few pounds since then and bought new underwear (had been wearing the same ones for years)

(also this picture is from machamp, not machoke man, did u not watch pokemon or something? Do you have like no culture at all?)
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 January 2020 - 4:01 pm
Tongo wrote:
It seems great having the oficial support, etc, but my point was NOT saying they should be banned, or something along those lines, 11. I was just stating a sad human caracheristic, unless we change the society and all its values, I don't think there is anything we can do, 11. And the fact itself, players getting angry, doesn't affect the game, this happens AFTER they resign, but it has made me think about life, 11. They don't need GM or Moderators... They need parents (and a Time Machine to go back to their childhood to make them not spoiled people).

i like you lol, you sound smart, wish i had you on my team more often
Link | Reply | Quote
 [eferf]testteam

Edited 20 January 2020 - 5:34 pm by [eferf]testteam
asd12322 wrote:
Hm, what must sounds worse:

CS main players are trolls and CS will die because they get banned (making cs itself die faster)

or

CS gets killed by admins banning all -those without a foot on em- cs'ers

big HMM

They smell drama from kilometres, it's what keep them alive.

CS is somehow like a zoo, where you lock wild and crazy animals there, i guess this is also a reason why CS and CS players were bringed out from NPL. Can't blame this choice.

If they don't change, the opinion from top staff won't change, wich actually i guess it's not good.

Up to them to try to act like mature adults.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 20 January 2020 - 5:42 pm
Ah yes the very selective bans and ignore others that should be banned ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 January 2020 - 5:59 pm
They smell drama from kilometres, it's what keep them alive.

CS is somehow like a zoo, where you lock wild and crazy animals there, i guess this is also a reason why CS and CS players were bringed out from NPL. Can't blame this choice.

If they don't change, the opinion from top staff won't change, wich actually i guess it's not good.

Up to them to try to act like mature adults.

shut up
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 20 January 2020 - 6:28 pm
well the point is that some people didn't do anything and got a free ban(not me, actually i deserved) quite unfair for them
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 20 January 2020 - 6:33 pm
Half of the answers are cheap offense or 'u mad', 11.
We can see that flaming is not the only consequence of immature people.
It's hard even to have a simple talk, let alone have a good debate or understanding of the situation.
(Poor girlfriends, can you imagine? God...)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 January 2020 - 7:39 pm
Tongo wrote:
Half of the answers are cheap offense or 'u mad', 11.
We can see that flaming is not the only consequence of immature people.
It's hard even to have a simple talk, let alone have a good debate or understanding of the situation.
(Poor girlfriends, can you imagine? God...)

u mad?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:42 pm
I think you're more of a Machop than Machoke myself
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:59 pm
Everything dies

We must all accept it.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456