Toxic Players (most of us)

Tongo

Edited 20 January 2020 - 1:47 am by Tongo
I wouldn't believe if somebody told me this,

Around 50% of the games that I win, before resigning, the other player offend me, curse, swear, cry, get aggressive, etc. It's so bizarre. Normal games, 1x1 Arabia, nothing out of this world, and yet people get so enraged and stupid. Is it about the game? The world? People being spoiled? Sick society?

Team Games, the losing players blame the teammates.
1x1, they can't blame anyone, so they get ot of control, is that it?

It's pathetic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [eferf]testteam

Edited 18 January 2020 - 11:19 pm by [eferf]testteam
Hi,

Unfortunately is like you said. Most of players bring the frustration they have from the real life, here on voobly.

The biggest problem is that the toxicity from one tend to spread to others aswell.

Another problem is the control of the anger, they just go crazy like animals.

The answer of your question is also in your last questions you put.

Remember this for voobly: loosing point in a rated match = hits you hard in the big ego with the result of seeing the worst side of a player.

You think you will counter any situation like you mentioned if the game is unrated?

The only thing remained to do is to exclude known toxicity out of next games. If all start doing this at some point they will remain alone with the only option left to play with themselves or watch recordings.

The only weapon they have and use to show this type of behavior is the screen they have in front of they're eyes.

Please try to not get infected, just ignore them and keep up with the next games :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:44 pm
Actually I don't think it's about being rated or not. I imagine people get crazy as well in unrated games. And I imagine this cheap crying happens in a way that the person is not even thinking if it's rated (and I suppose most people don't care about losing 16 points, it would surprise me (again) if they did). I don't play unrated games, so I might be wrong here, 11.

I suppose it's just a reflex/response of a sick society, people can't handle losing a girlfriend, losing an opportunity, losing a game. Bad losers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 19 January 2020 - 6:00 am
rated or non rated is not a problem. for example in league of legends when i play normal mode also sometimes people flame af and even i do. everyone wants to win and not be a **** loser and its natural, u cant blame anyone. flaming is prevalent in all games not just aoc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 19 January 2020 - 7:30 am by +kwin
happen not much in my games...

I ignore everyone who do this too much... and the problem of flaming in my games is (almost) gone ;yahoo

Off course, at that moment they don't care about the ignore, but next time they want to join my game, they can't... They must make new name but then most learned how to behave... if not, ignore again...

Believe me, if all would do this, problem would be gone very quickly :)

Another good tip: if the game is unrated and an ally flame too much, just tell him to stop, he off course don't stop so you say to all that you resign because there is 1 ally who flame to you...
From the moment they know you, the problem is gone too...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maxx_Fox_Three

Posted 19 January 2020 - 4:06 pm
Its fine if you say you need help, but not asking for it and then doing **** nothing waiting for help or quitting is when the match is already lost..all that time you spent building eco for an imp fight and some noob let in a vil or didnt wall and you know its gg..well flame him to the gods for all I care.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maxx_Fox_Three

Posted 19 January 2020 - 4:10 pm
@Tongo what will you do if you lose the things you care about, because of others? Give them a hug?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Edited 19 January 2020 - 6:05 pm by Tongo
JimmyRaton wrote:
rated or non rated is not a problem. for example in league of legends when i play normal mode also sometimes people flame af and even i do. everyone wants to win and not be a **** loser and its natural, u cant blame anyone. flaming is prevalent in all games not just aoc.

Lol... This argument is like 'murder is normal, everybody feels like doing sometimes, nobody wants to be a loser, you can't blame the murderers'. Losing a game doesn't make you a loser, and winning does't make you a winner. What an **** idea. If flaming is prevalent, THAT iS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 19 January 2020 - 6:07 pm
+kwin wrote:
happen not much in my games...

I ignore everyone who do this too much... and the problem of flaming in my games is (almost) gone ;yahoo

Off course, at that moment they don't care about the ignore, but next time they want to join my game, they can't... They must make new name but then most learned how to behave... if not, ignore again...

Believe me, if all would do this, problem would be gone very quickly :)

Another good tip: if the game is unrated and an ally flame too much, just tell him to stop, he off course don't stop so you say to all that you resign because there is 1 ally who flame to you...
From the moment they know you, the problem is gone too...

Not sure if it is a good idea. I'm like 1800, and there isn't many players to play against. I usually wait 5 10 15 minutes. If I start ignoring all the ****s, eventually I will have 3 players to play against with, and the ****s will have 300, among themselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Edited 19 January 2020 - 6:16 pm by Tongo
Its fine if you say you need help, but not asking for it and then doing **** nothing waiting for help or quitting is when the match is already lost..all that time you spent building eco for an imp fight and some noob let in a vil or didnt wall and you know its gg..well flame him to the gods for all I care.

What? Is this for me? I don't play team games, too many variables that can **** the game, dropping, waiting too much, quitters, **** people, lag, unfair teams, etc.
Team Games = Waste of time, statisticly speaking. Unless you know well everyone.

And the situation that you said, it's "OK" to be mad. Your ally ****ing the game, on purpose, or doing something stupid. This is NOT part of the game, an ally harming you. But, your ENEMY killing you? THAT'S THE GAME, and if you flame in this situation, no question about it, your're an ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 19 January 2020 - 6:42 pm
You mad bro?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 January 2020 - 7:21 pm
1 u mad
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ VGT ]TikitakaAttacka

Posted 19 January 2020 - 7:26 pm
as for (low level) TG your are 100% right. there are people playing TG exclusively just because they need somebody to blame.

in 1v1 i havent experienced this at all. id say ppl being toxic and flaming occurs for me in like 5 out of 100 1v1 games (i am really low rated tho ~1400, maybe higher level players become more competetitive and more sore losers, but i kinda doubt that coz the top level players i know from twitch and yt are very respectful to each other minus the occasional trashtalk).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 19 January 2020 - 7:43 pm
as for (low level) TG your are 100% right. there are people playing TG exclusively just because they need somebody to blame.

in 1v1 i havent experienced this at all. id say ppl being toxic and flaming occurs for me in like 5 out of 100 1v1 games (i am really low rated tho ~1400, maybe higher level players become more competetitive and more sore losers, but i kinda doubt that coz the top level players i know from twitch and yt are very respectful to each other minus the occasional trashtalk).

5% of the games you have a problem?
Probably I have in 50% (of the wins... when I lose, the spoiled other player is happy, of course 11). So, 25% in the end. And this because I don't talk at all, no teasing, nothing, I host, player enters, 14?, game starts, I don't say a word. And, even so, crying and flaming at the end of the game. Adults with kids personality.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:24 pm
I totally agree with you, same happened to me.
RMers not toxic someone said

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23456
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 85 posts