Eot vs xCs #2

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 November 2019 - 9:14 pm
After all this type of discussions and posts im still waiting to see a post about some usefull discussions and suggestions to improve CS lobby...

Till now i saw only people whining about it.

Its funny to see people creating hate and be shocked about getting banned. rofl

The biggest problem of CS, is CS.
ty for sharing. Very insightful!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 27 November 2019 - 9:18 pm
After all this type of discussions and posts im still waiting to see a post about some usefull discussions and suggestions to improve CS lobby...
those have been done already so many times, then some ppl put excuses to never do it.
Quote:
Till now i saw only people whining about it.
it's easy to complain from comfort, do it.
Quote:
Its funny to see people creating hate and be shocked about getting banned. rofl

The biggest problem of CS, is CS.
no one justified what one guy comment a on a forum, isn't about moral.. it's about how much hypocrite you have to be to take actions in something very small but when biggest sh1ts happen you act like nothing even happend.

next time when you try to look serious at least comment from a main account, If you hide it because they do not want to be refuted and look ridiculous ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 CSA_DeMo__

Posted 28 November 2019 - 7:33 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
those have been done already so many times, then some ppl put excuses to never do it.

it's easy to complain from comfort, do it.

no one justified what one guy comment a on a forum, isn't about moral.. it's about how much hypocrite you have to be to take actions in something very small but when biggest sh1ts happen you act like nothing even happend.

next time when you try to look serious at least comment from a main account, If you hide it because they do not want to be refuted and look ridiculous ;1thumbup

lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 28 November 2019 - 8:03 pm
CSA_DeMo__ wrote:
lmao
hey justis do you want an autograph? you been around me in forums

go to your cave lil boy ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ducky2019

Posted 29 November 2019 - 7:31 am
Holy **** yall still playing this game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 29 November 2019 - 1:56 pm
A year has gone by and you guys are still arguing about xcs vs eot. Guys you are stuck in life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 November 2019 - 2:46 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
A year has gone by and you guys are still arguing about xcs vs eot. Guys you are stuck in life.
Yes, we've scheduled a war in a game we played for years. How terrible.

But i'm sure the guy who's come to inform us all 'were stuck in life' is absolutely ballin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]BeNzY

Posted 30 November 2019 - 2:39 pm
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ducky2019

Posted 3 December 2019 - 7:25 am

But i'm sure the guy who's come to inform us all 'were stuck in life' is absolutely ballin.
Yeah I'm not judging. Personally I wish I had the time to play this game like I used to. Working to live to work isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm just stunned this game any semblance of activity still. And there's that definitive edition coming out (or has it come already? I don't know).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 3 December 2019 - 2:20 pm
Ducky2019 wrote:
Yeah I'm not judging. Personally I wish I had the time to play this game like I used to. Working to live to work isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm just stunned this game any semblance of activity still. And there's that definitive edition coming out (or has it come already? I don't know).

if you are the legit Ducky ive to say ily ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 5 December 2019 - 4:25 pm

You arent playing cause you suck at this game. Youre stuck on the forum for years. Dont lie. Move on get a life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 5 December 2019 - 5:09 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 6 December 2019 - 1:19 am
You arent playing cause you suck at this game. Youre stuck on the forum for years. Dont lie. Move on get a life.

Good said, lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ducky2019

Posted 6 December 2019 - 8:28 am
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
if you are the legit Ducky ive to say ily ok
Yeah it's me Ducky/Tom. Don't see why anyone would bother to fake being me. I'm nobody special.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 6 December 2019 - 11:55 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Ducky2019 wrote:
Yeah it's me Ducky/Tom. Don't see why anyone would bother to fake being me. I'm nobody special.
What's up phaggot!

I heard [Eot_]D3ADW1NG is making an appearance in this war ;sneaky

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 125 posts