sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 21 November 2019 - 5:28 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
Ok what about this?

CBA-HERO-CBX
AB-Smosh-Vetz-Gwarz-KM
Lustful

That’s your list, we just requesting to remove RCB for KM as we think that’s fair for both clan.
EDIT. And Woa for AB
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 21 November 2019 - 2:02 pm
24 we gonna see Sean's infamous km strategies :d
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 4:43 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Ok what about this?

CBA-HERO-CBX
AB-Smosh-Vetz-Gwarz-KM
Lustful

That’s your list, we just requesting to remove RCB for KM as we think that’s fair for both clan.
That's not our list lol

Anyway, we'll have a clan discussion and get back to you, but this is moving in the right direction :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 21 November 2019 - 5:29 pm
sign me up

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 November 2019 - 5:36 pm
CBX out RCB in and you have a list. You cant possibly argue with me over CBX having more of a place than RCB in a map list. Were even including AB as its one of those most popular blood maps and we are very well aware its a map in your favor.

And you guys now have another smurf joining for the war. Can that be the last since you guys really both times we've arranged a war needed this advantage ? Called for a roster lock at my last post but I guess that didnt work out.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 21 November 2019 - 5:44 pm
And you guys now have another smurf joining for the war. Can that be the last since you guys really both times we've arranged a war needed this advantage ? Called for a roster lock at my last post but I guess that didnt work out.

Do you know what a smurf is?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 5:49 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Do you know what a smurf is?
OK, not a smurf technically, but we already asked for a roster lock and it was ignored, and you've recruited 3 players in the last week.

We accept these players playing for you, but can we please implement a roster lock as previously requested now pending further negotiations?

For reference this is the current roster:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 21 November 2019 - 5:54 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
OK, not a smurf technically, but we already asked for a roster lock and it was ignored, and you've recruited 3 players in the last week.

We accept these players playing for you, but can we please implement a roster lock as previously requested now pending further negotiations?

Two players. Not three.

If we are roster locking, then we should also have a conversation about player limiting as you have a larger pool of players to select from than we do.

Also:

Switch out KM with CBX

CBA-HERO-CBX-RCB
AB-Smosh-Vetz-Gwarz
Lustful

4 Cbs, 4 Bloods, 1 Alternative.
We good to go?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:12 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Two players. Not three.

If we are roster locking, then we should also have a conversation about player limiting as you have a larger pool of players to select from than we do.

Also:

Switch out KM with CBX

CBA-HERO-CBX-RCB
AB-Smosh-Vetz-Gwarz
Lustful

4 Cbs, 4 Bloods, 1 Alternative.
We good to go?
Dan, Lnl, and jassim are all new players. That's 3. Although i can't see dan on the roster now so i'm not sure what happened, so if he's gone then you're correct it's 2.

So after all this talk you're admitting you can't hang with us over a larger map pool? We've allowed you these new recruits, we're simply asking going forward for us to implement some kind of roster lock, otherwise it becomes something other than 'xcs vs eot'. If you want to do this kind of challenge that's fine, but at that point it's not a clan war really. If you want to keep recruiting then we need to discuss opening the map pool.

Also our roster is irrelevant, we literally have about 6-8 players who will be active for this war lol.. most of our roster is guys who haven't played for years and won't be used... as it stands we have myself, veni, drew, alex, eddy, wolf and maybe another player or two if we're lucky...and most of us are inactive too, your 'usable' roster is probably larger than ours lol. But if you want to propose that we put forward a list of say, 8 players each or something for the war this is certainly something we can discuss (i can't say if we're on board or not till i've discussed with the others)

Honestly, i think we'd rather continue discussions with camp, I do not think a solution is workable with you (nothing personal i just think there's too much friction between you and eot to make this workable). I think we'll get further by getting camp and someone from eot (preferably sean unless camp has an issue with this) in a room to hash it out.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Polish_Tourist

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:13 pm by Polish_Tourist
[You must login to view link]

you only need 4 players for CB's, but ok

lmao u edited
Link | Reply | Quote
 Polish_Tourist

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:14 pm
goodboy ber and mobil seems likely they'll be around for this event so ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:18 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__

you only need 4 players for CB's, but ok

lmao u edited
Yeah i misread the post. But the same argument can be made they 'only need 4 players for bloods'.. their active roster is much bigger than our active roster, so the argument 'we have a larger roster' becomes irrelevant when most of those guys aren't actually usable.

It would be nice if people outside of eot/xcs could stay outside the negotiations please, you're just causing noise and making things more difficult
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:17 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
goodboy ber and mobil seems likely they'll be around for this event so ???
Nope, we can't get in contact with any of them... they are most likely not playing.. mobil if we're lucky although it seems unlikely, goodboy and ber are very unlikely.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456789
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 125 posts