Sh*t flinging competition

[xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 25 June 2019 - 4:34 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
EDIT: Thanks to a few kids, this thread has become a ****-flinging competition so the challenge thread will be moved to our clan forums: https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/307714

Hello,

In order to reestablish competitive rankings in the most popular scenarios today, xCs is challenging any clan or group of individuals to play the following:

CBA
CBA HERO

1v1 and/or 2v2 and/or 3v3 and/or 4v4

All games will be mirror civs and side vs side

1v1 BO?:
Civ 1 - P1 Civ 1 - P2

2v2 BO?:
Civ 1 - P1 Civ 1 - P2
Civ 2 - P3 Civ 2 - P4

3v3 BO5:
Civ 1 - P1 Civ 1 - P2
Civ 2 - P3 Civ 2 - P4
Civ 3 - P5 Civ 3 - P6

4v4 BO5:
Civ 1 - P1 Civ 1 - P7
Civ 2 - P2 Civ 2 - P8
Civ 3 - P3 Civ 3 - P5
Civ 4 - P4 Civ 4 - P6

If you are interested, please reply on this thread with full details of your clan/group and when you are ALL available. We want to play as soon as possible so let’s make this process as smooth as possible.

PS - We don’t care about RCB, RTD, or any bloods scenarios… at all. Please don’t try to counter challenge with other scenarios.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Edited 22 June 2019 - 6:39 pm by [ X ]PrIMeZ
Im up for 1x1 2x2 not for ego wars. :)
Time you know when we used to play 2x2s
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 22 June 2019 - 6:49 pm
Sure

When are you available for 1v1s and 2v2s? Who will be your 2v2 partner?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:08 pm
looking for cba TG games, plz set up a day

!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bokeem

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:55 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

!

ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:22 am
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

!

Your team and your available times?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:25 am
me and nhoobish challenge you in a 2v2
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:45 pm
xCs declined all challenges when good clans active, now accept rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bokeem

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:09 pm

how about leaving the drama and everything relationated with it and just get few ****ing interesting games ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bokeem

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:10 pm
Your team and your available times?

I think i got a partner for CBA 2v2, but we would like to play balanced civs if it's possible, i have to ask him if he's ok by playing mirror games, we are pretty available nowadays almost everyday..

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:29 pm

Nobody can beat xCs. You can bring any player in the world and you still lose. You can bring all best old school players and you still lose. Nobody will beat xCs. Bring any clan any player you still lose. No one even got a chance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:40 pm

Dv8 is a better clan than Eot_ (the clan you were in before you tried to join xCs and we rejected you rofl) in CBA and Hero and we played against them with no problems. Then we get challenged by your clan to play maps we have almost zero interest in playing, only so you guys can make a claim that everyone knew anyway. Of course we will ****line you ****.

Now go back to Steam where you are apparently training 3 players to play CBA mirror (ROFL) to challenge us. Too bad you were too coward to play CBA mirror on Voobly.

If there is one player's challenge I wouldn't care to accept, it's yours because you're such a toxic **** and I wouldn't care to prove anything to you. But if you can manage to arrange games with us without making stupid comments like the one you just did, then we would accept your challenge.

Anything else unrelated to our challenge will just be ignored/deleted.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:44 pm
Bokeem wrote:
I think i got a partner for CBA 2v2, but we would like to play balanced civs if it's possible, i have to ask him if he's ok by playing mirror games, we are pretty available nowadays almost everyday..

We can discuss civs in the game room then. I wont be home today but I will let my clan know and maybe you guys can play today.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 June 2019 - 3:44 pm
me and nhoobish challenge you in a 2v2

Okay
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 23 June 2019 - 5:53 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
you sound like an angry mob of school children 11

there is no toxicity, just kinda putting it out there that u kinda let cs die in terms of clan competitiveness by ignoring various challenges, and now u wanting them :)

xcs isn't in the same league as eot 7th dv8 vicious or xcel, ur the last clan left so ofc now that every1 has quit u all think ur #1

in terms of the steam guys, im not training them at all just playing fun games, there are 2 players in particular who are interested in trying top voobly level play, as they are easily top in steam; i asked for games, xcs denied and then i waited for blodi who said he didnt want to play, truth is u guys claim to want gg's and play for fun, no toxicity etc, but all u do is play 1 map, 1 mode, 1 setup, full fmt ... and when ur challenged u decline, and u go about saying ur all best in this and that, yet lose almost every tournament

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 58 posts