Sh*t flinging competition

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 25 June 2019 - 3:51 pm
Th0m wrote:
can anyone else confirm this? no because it's false. instead of making up things (which are irrelevant even if they were true) why dont you try to be a better competitor? good luck finding games, you will need a lot more of it to be recognised as a competitive clan

elamayoh - see i can do it too hehe

So you're calling me a liar? Do you want a screenshot of your application? We are the only clan in recent times that has made a challenge thread in the two most played scenarios in CS and you think we need to "try to be a better competitor"? Do you even play CS? Or AoC?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 25 June 2019 - 4:12 pm
So you're calling me a liar? Do you want a screenshot of your application? We are the only clan in recent times that has made a challenge thread in the two most played scenarios in CS and you think we need to "try to be a better competitor"? Do you even play CS? Or AoC?

ofc ure a liar.
i already had an account in xCs long before u tarnished its reputation. i have an application from this account to xcs as part of an injoke with friends from xcs (amongst other clans); id advise u to ask ur clanmates before u embarass urself. i have only been in 1 cs clan for the last 3+ years and thats xcel. u wouldn't understand that though with that super delicate temperamental of urs. thinking isn't ur strong point, leave that to somebody else - xcs would have more success with another spokesperson. making a challenge thread doesn't make u competitive; hint completing a challenge does. see the difference? no? i dont think u ever will.
i dont play cs, nor aoc but again that's irrelevant - if u have a conclusion u can draw from that, id like to hear it but bear in mind, thinking isn't ur strong point so i'll be kind and forget u ever wrote that. however, despite playing far less than someone like u, i have competed and placed in more events than u (empirically im more competitive and i barely touch aoc), if u would like some advice on how to emulate that success, drop me a pm. gl on finding games
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 25 June 2019 - 4:15 pm
this thread is getting spicy, brings back the good days ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 25 June 2019 - 4:21 pm
Th0m wrote:
i dont play cs, nor aoc but again that's irrelevant - if u have a conclusion u can draw from that, id like to hear

Next time, start your essay with this so I don't have to keep reading. Have a nice day, ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 25 June 2019 - 5:06 pm
Where did we say we thought we were the best? We are secure enuff of our competive skill to not care bout what others think. Keep your opinions to yourselves oldfarts nobody asked for em.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 June 2019 - 8:42 am
Where did we say we thought we were the best? We are secure enuff of our competive skill to not care bout what others think. Keep your opinions to yourselves oldfarts nobody asked for em.
Aren't you supposed to be retired or did you just make that thread because you were getting no more attention after I stopped playing and everyone forgot about your existence? Well the jigg is up, people can remember you again as the ****ty 1 mapper in a dead game not many people play anymore, congrats young gun that still gets slapped around by 'old farts'

China eyes looking little ching chong.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 26 June 2019 - 1:49 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
All I can say this man must be a Trump supporter. Cant read and inferior IQ. Inventing facts to try to win an argument that doesnt exist. I hope life is treating you well! Go out and get some **** or something cuz your wife (if you have one) clearly isnt satisfying your needs rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 June 2019 - 2:05 pm
neither are yours if you find time to write all that bull****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 26 June 2019 - 2:25 pm
Woah thx Dan for caring about me. That tournament really brought us together <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 26 June 2019 - 4:40 pm
Aren't you supposed to be retired or did you just make that thread because you were getting no more attention after I stopped playing and everyone forgot about your existence? Well the jigg is up, people can remember you again as the ****ty 1 mapper in a dead game not many people play anymore, congrats young gun that still gets slapped around by 'old farts'

China eyes looking little ching chong.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 26 June 2019 - 8:19 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Count me in zanchy. Let Me know if you playing anything with xcs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Sir_Duke

Posted 26 June 2019 - 9:45 pm
Jassim wrote:
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Sir_Duke

Posted 26 June 2019 - 9:48 pm
All I can say this man must be a Trump supporter. Cant read and inferior IQ. Inventing facts to try to win an argument that doesnt exist. I hope life is treating you well! Go out and get some **** or something cuz your wife (if you have one) clearly isnt satisfying your needs rofl

Damn, Sean is losing hard this forum war. Always sad to see the old guys can't keep up with the younger pro trollers anymore. Sean getting old :(. Really hoping for a good comeback.

Go Sean!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:07 pm
Damn, Sean is losing hard this forum war. Always sad to see the old guys can't keep up with the younger pro trollers anymore. Sean getting old :(. Really hoping for a good comeback.

Go Sean!
trying to troll me to make another post at china eyes for you to learn from wont be working on this sad day... already roasted and toasted the young blood and he had nothing to say. The job has been done but it was a good effort by you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Sir_Duke

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:17 pm
trying to troll me to make another post at china eyes for you to learn from wont be working on this sad day... already roasted and toasted the young blood and he had nothing to say. The job has been done but it was a good effort by you!

I give it C+. But mainly for the effort and cause i feel kinda sorry for you.
Well at least you're still putting in the work trying to keep up with the younger guys.

In all fairness, if people like Maradonna tried to compete with today's youngsters, they wouldn't be able to keep up either. People just get older and realise it's time to retire.
Like you with this forum warring. You would have eaten a kid like Vivo for breakfast in your prime.
And now can't keep up anymore. RIP Legend :(.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 58 posts