Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:55 pm
Come at me with real challenge? Ik just too scared ;)
. Bo all civs cba and hero
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:20 pm by [7th]W0LF____
Wolf I slap u around 2v2 its like 10-2 or something like that rofl

[You must login to view link]

This is what I told mobil and I was right. I never thought id win this.

The top players arent 19xx thats for sure. If I played hard id be 2k2 constantly. Guess what tho I dont bash noobs (except wolf in 2v2) and no one has been higher rated than me. You blablas are barely better than me 1v1 and and others theres really no point even talking. Come at me with challenge instead of fake claims.
Playing hard and still 2k2? I had 2k3 constantly without even trying hard and now a days i do no play seriously in cs lobby . Most of the time i troll and play ffa games for fun or 1v1's because i do not want to be best in 100 people lobby. I do not even have any 2k 1v1 account still won the tournament so rattlings does not define the skills also all the dv8 members were less then 18xx except Malte against xCs having all players with current ratings of 2k+ in cba still lost the cba round because dv8 were always considered for having a good cba team .Guess if there is any big event in future for cba hero and Xcel, 7th and Eot and participates the results will be the same you will loose in every cba hero format . And i won in all the formats (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4) of CBA HERO tournaments when CS lobby was active and there was competition and you were 14xx at that time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:28 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Btw iam done replying to ppl claiming they better yadyadayada

As it stands, statistically, gayry rageputo and wolf you three are inferior. If you feel that you can fair better in a challenge propose one stop running your mouth.
You're losing your mind, just all talk.

Every opportunity you get to 'prove yourself' you're getting bashed.

Try practising some humility and improving as a player, maybe you could learn from these guys bashing you if you didn't act like such a colossal child
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]KB01

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:55 pm by [xCs]KB01
Playing hard and still 2k2? I had 2k3 constantly without even trying hard and now a days i do no play seriously in cs lobby . Most of the time i troll and play ffa games for fun or 1v1's because i do not want to be best in 100 people lobby. I do not even have any 2k 1v1 account still won the tournament so rattlings does not define the skills also all the dv8 members were less then 18xx except Malte against xCs having all players with current ratings of 2k+ in cba still lost the cba round because dv8 were always considered for having a good cba team .Guess if there is any big event in future for cba hero and Xcel, 7th and Eot and participates the results will be the same you will loose in every cba hero format . And i won in all the formats (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4) of CBA HERO tournaments when CS lobby was active and there was competition and you were 14xx at that time.

You ain't worthy an answer but ur going way to much . You're top 1v1 player i won't deny it ,but from 2v2 above u dont even stand a chance against us.Even if u stack with ur best friends on TG you wont go more than 2k believe me .Whoever looks at ur game in TG knows that ur level is way below,u have 0 strategies,skills or whatever TG requires.And for the "dv8 players being inactive in cba" if u see their profiles they have 1k+ games on RM ,that's not being inactive my friend.
I see you talking too much of us being overrated there is a way to show it make a team with your clan/friends and come face us in both cba and hero all formats .

Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Edited 7 October 2018 - 6:32 pm by [7th]W0LF____
[xCs]KB01 wrote:
You ain't worthy an answer but ur going way to much . You're top 1v1 player i won't deny it ,but from 2v2 above u dont even stand a chance against us.Even if u stack with ur best friends on TG you wont go more than 2k believe me .Whoever looks at ur game in TG knows that ur level is way below,u have 0 strategies,skills or whatever TG requires.And for the "dv8 players being inactive in cba" if u see their profiles they have 1k+ games on RM ,that's not being inactive my friend.
I see you talking too much of us being overrated there is a way to show it make a team with your clan/friends and come face us in both cba and hero all formats .
Look who is saying all of this who did not even win a single patrol vs me in his best map in the tournament. I never said dv8 was inactive overall . My point was that they were good in cba and they are still good in it, you guys were bad in cba and still you guys suck with 2k rattings. I just wanted to tell that if old players (xcel,eot,7th) come and play seriously they will beat you in cba hero too like dv8 did in cba.
And i do not need to prove anything to you about my cba hero skills you can look at my profile badges because rattings are temporary and badges are permanent. I am the only one with the most number of cba hero medals in whole cs . If there is any cba hero tg tournament happens in the future then i will show you how to play tg. Only good players in xCs are riven,campgg, rongten, efkan and su because they proved themselves in the past rather then talking ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]KB01

Edited 7 October 2018 - 6:36 pm by [xCs]KB01
I didn't play in the past boy , i've played 3-4 tournies so far .The only way to prove it is to come and play, it's not hard to make a team with ur real "pro friends" instead of talking here.

My last post cause i see u repeating same things over and over.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 7 October 2018 - 7:13 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Every clan will slap you. Now its eot's turn.. All you need to do is wait.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]KB01

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:33 pm
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124070658/Matches
Your profile shows who's getting slapped
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:38 pm
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124594638/Matches
slaps
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:39 pm

dude that was when 1v1 and tg were merged. So many noob tgers had 2.1k+ playing 1v1 and join tg's to make their allies lose with their linear thinking
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:38 pm
noobbash+stacking against noobs were so common in old days, today is quite hard to find this and you can easily identify who still doing this since they are well know between a small community that today is it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:41 pm
xCs funny, they don't understand that not all CS lobby games are truely 100% competitive and representative lol. Myself, wolf and rajput all played at a higher level than in CS lobby yesterday, it's common, what I saw what blodi being smashed (over rated just like vivo) and vivo getting HUMILIATED.

xCs also seems scared of clan war bc they know the results is like this:
CBA - Eot win
CBA HERO - Eot win
RCB - Eot win
SMOSH - Eot win
VET - Eot win
GWARZ - Eot win
MAP 7 - Eot win
MAP 8 - Eot win
MAP 9 - Eot win
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:57 pm
They dont understand and only post few casually played games in which they won setting new low standards. Shame
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 10:42 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Gayry where are your hero wins vs me? Id imagine them hard to find since they dont exist rofl

And xcel,

Come play us so we can assert even more dominance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 8 October 2018 - 12:25 am by Brytiago
11 nice boob bash Vivo and Ascensio

Link | Reply | Quote
«121314151617181920212223242526[27]2829303132
Displaying 391 - 405 out of 480 posts