Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:26 pm
[You must login to view link]

I have already been over this so many times with your dog jv. He has no brain, **** attitude, bad ping and mommy problems when hes playing. Playing him would be a chore as there is really nothing to prove. If he gets 2k by only playing good players ill play him. He declined my offer and not the other way around.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:33 pm

I have already been over this so many times with your dog jv. He has no brain, **** attitude, bad ping and mommy problems when hes playing. Playing him would be a chore as there is really nothing to prove. If he gets 2k by only playing good players ill play him. He declined my offer and not the other way around.
All I hear is you are scared of the possible result in the end. I would be as well if I was just beaten that way by zanchy 11.

You arent some top seasoned player with the right to claim someone needs to beat 'x' amount of people or reach 'x' rate in order to have the honour to play you. You're both very new players around here. Javi doesnt just dedicate his time to playing CBA and CBA hero as well... and he was kind enough to still challenge the one dimensional ViVo to a bo9 CBA... accept the challenge or run like the scared little **** kid you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 4 October 2018 - 5:37 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
The goal of a public challenge is to show something to the public. However in this case no one but you is convinced jv is better than me. Therefore I have no need to do anything.

I only take Ws ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 4 October 2018 - 5:41 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
The goal of a public challenge is to show something to the public. However in this case no one but you is convinced jv is better than me. Therefore I have no need to do anything.

I only take Ws ;1thumbup
What's your overall record with jv? Any matchlinks?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:40 pm
Pretty sure after that loss to Gary you are on par with Quebecois in cba skill.. sorry if that hurts your ego but truth hurts I guess
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:42 pm
Pretty sure after that loss to Gary you are on par with Quebecois in cba skill.. sorry if that hurts your ego but truth hurts I guess
Too far Sean, that is completely out of order to be honest and you should delete this post. Quebecois isn't that bad.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:50 pm
Arent you 2 chip and dale. Makes me think what kinda butt****ing goes on in egot <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:53 pm
You guys making me repeat myself. Sure I agree, not being to run around like in hero had me off. But what bout abandoning his own challenge after 2 games? He said he had proved enough to me when in fact I and everyone he intended to send a message to thinks less of him now rofl
i haven't commented on your bo with Z. Only thing i meant you should acknowledge this from your experience that you shouldn't talk high when you don't possess the skill you boast about. Peace
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 October 2018 - 5:54 pm
Arent you 2 chip and dale. Makes me think what kinda butt****ing goes on in egot <3
I can smell your fear China eyes... you had so much confidence before you played Gary In those games and got entirely exposed. Now you won't even dare to play javi in games knowing you could get slapped.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 October 2018 - 6:06 pm
i am not sure if your brain and fingers are synced correctly..

rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 4 October 2018 - 6:19 pm
Just give Javi vills and he will hand the W to you by himself ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 October 2018 - 6:48 pm
So everyone agrees then vivo should just play? He needs a confidence booster for sure... and he's trying to get out of the games using the excuse a challenge should be something where there is something to prove and everyone thinks he wins easily. That's essentially exactly what eot is doing when we play xcs... even their own members have told me eot is the better clan and I don't think too many favor xcs. If you avoid javi you are saying that you take L's and eot take W's.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metric

Posted 4 October 2018 - 6:49 pm
This line of discussion has devolved into pettiness and quite apparent bigotedness. I ask you all to take a moment to reflect on whether resuming this pathetic argument is worthy or fitting of your time. This is where I draw the line.
Please keep this thread on topic regarding Eot_ vs xCs.
Zanchy vs ViVo can continue from where they initially began - corresponding by PM.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 4 October 2018 - 7:05 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
@metric: On this page out of all posts excluding this one 10/13 posts are from either an Eot or an xCs member. I think we are pretty on topic. This is part of the trash talk that goes along with clan wars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 4 October 2018 - 7:06 pm
metric wrote:
This line of discussion has devolved into pettiness and quite apparent bigotedness. I ask you all to take a moment to reflect on whether resuming this pathetic argument is worthy or fitting of your time. This is where I draw the line.
Please keep this thread on topic regarding Eot_ vs xCs.
Zanchy vs ViVo can continue from where they initially began - corresponding by PM.

Sign me up

Link | Reply | Quote
«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 480 posts