Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 11:02 pm
I live in the real world.. if I'm willing to play 3000 plus games on this dead game as you say.. I sure as hell could be willing to swap a work shift with a co worker so I can play a rare tournament.. the only reason you aren't is because being a loser (like you are) isn't fun.. so why take off work so I can spend an hour in a tournament and lose first round.. I totally get your loser mindset.. it's called fear of failing which is what you are.. a failure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 October 2018 - 11:07 pm
You know youre obsessed with someone when you make fun of a person posting screenshots and then come up with four of your own, one of which is a match against a completly different person youre trying to get mad.

Camp is still #1 and Vivo gets those W's ;icecream
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 3 October 2018 - 11:59 pm
bla bla bla, vivo #1 everything 1v1 and malte #1 everything else, can u all quit crying now children?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 4 October 2018 - 12:18 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
I don't really give a **** about the rest of this banter, but why is ANDRES_SWAGGER posting like he ever had any significance? lol does he have tard car syndrome too? 24.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 4 October 2018 - 12:28 am
who said I had any signifance you ****? I never claimed any of that. Do you know how to read? I clearly said I am part of the 99% of people who get on for fun and not have 6k forum post having ridiculous ego rages.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 4 October 2018 - 12:51 am
Brytiago wrote:
who said I had any signifance you ****? I never claimed any of that. Do you know how to read? I clearly said I am part of the 99% of people who get on for fun and not have 6k forum post having ridiculous ego rages.
i mean, you sound a little mad son
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 October 2018 - 1:11 am
Brytiago wrote:
stop talking plz you worthless tournament dodger
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 4 October 2018 - 1:30 am by 24_King_
When you give priority to a game above work.
> There you can see the mental patients who are the ones who call themselves "legitimate" because have been in the "best time" of Cs

And still they didnt move a single finger to try to maintain that "best time"
Are just hypocrites and cowards who hide behind their old "achievements", because nowadays nobody cares.
Continue to be self-centered with everyone (except vs 7th) hah.

Español:

Cuando le das prioridad a un juego por encima del trabajo.
> Allí te puedes dar cuenta de los enfermos mentales que son los que se autodenominan como "legítimos" por haber estado en la mejor época de Cs
Y aún asi no movieron un solo dedo por tratar de mantener ese "mejor momento"
Son solo hipócritas y cobardes que se escudan en sus antiguos "logros", ya que actualmente a nadie les importa.
Continúen siendo egocéntricos con todos (excepto contra 7th) hah.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 4 October 2018 - 1:28 am
stop talking plz you worthless tournament dodger

funny because i bashed your best dodgeballer Zanchy and he had one of the biggest mouths before and after the tournament ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 October 2018 - 1:59 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

i like crap post.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 October 2018 - 2:02 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Wow dodgeball? tell me more please I'm dying to know. Incase you didn't know.. you avoiding as many hero and cba tournaments as possible and managing to show up to one of the few dodgeball ones proves my point about how you dodge tournaments with higher skill competition because you know you will be eliminated early... ty for proving what I knew which is that you are a scared little ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 4 October 2018 - 2:21 am
Omg now he uses hero and cba as a standard?!?!!?!?!? You should be talking bout how he cant play 10th legion or lotr...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 4 October 2018 - 2:22 am
bla bla bla, vivo #1 everything 1v1 and malte #1 everything else, can u all quit crying now children?

11 You are the only one crying for attention as I have never doubted my skill and with reason. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 October 2018 - 11:21 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
11 You are the only one crying for attention as I have never doubted my skill and with reason. rofl
no one ever said you suck at hero... we said you are a one mapper ( you even got dumpstered in 1v1 cba the closest thing to hero ) after saying to Gary you would win every patrol. We get it you're like 17 and think you are king ****... you aren't the first naive cb playing teenager that has ever been on voobly.. just know you aren't as important as you think you are and you were able to get to a top level in hero during the least competitive time of this game.. I'm expecting another reply about W's though as that's all you have 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 4 October 2018 - 3:10 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Keep repeating the same things again and again rofl Ive already stated that someone that is probs 18xx level in my maps cant tell me ****.

What is more interesting to me is do you consider eddy to be superior to ben in hero and cba just cuz he has more tournament wins?

I be makin propahhh calls while you just repeat the same ol' since you got no answers

I only take Ws ;1thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
«45678910111213[14]15161718192021222324»
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 480 posts