Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:13 pm
Not to mention I played twice and got +1 point per go and Camp got +10 and multiple times 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 3 October 2018 - 9:18 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
btw just looked at one page and found this.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17746995 This is both noob bash and point trade 11. Point trading because if it wasent for trying desperately to beat gary in the top cs overall he would never be playing a td match... and noob bash because well you posted the exact same guy vsing gary and hes clearly terrible.
You do realize Zanchy only played CBA/Hero TG ladders for the exact same purposes? I literally never saw him playing CBA/Hero TG without the Overall ladder in place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 3 October 2018 - 9:41 pm by Brytiago
Vivo giving Zanchy the streak of his life

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403179

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403125

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403060

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403033

Vivo can easily defend himself with his actual W's in this game but unlike you and your other brain deas friends we do not care as much as you do for this game as you claim. We just defend ourselves when enough is enough. You might think your clan is something to be proud of and that people are envious but come on wake up you clown. The only reason your clan full of old farts is relevant is because you guys pick on guys with little knowledge of other maps they don't play because they don't care, have a big mouth for a game you claim is dead yet you still have the time to talk so much lol, full of racists, and full of ego's. I have never been in a game when you guys don't insult others based on their race, religion, or whatever. Get a life you old farts. It is starting to smell...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:35 pm
I guess that means vivo is better hero while he gets trashed in CBA and every other CS map to gary... talking about streaks of someones lives 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 3 October 2018 - 10:04 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
Brytiago wrote:
Vivo giving Zanchy the streak of his life

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403179

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403125

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403060

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17403033

Vivo can easily defend himself with his actual W's in this game but unlike you and your other brain deas friends we do not care as much as you do for this game as you claim. We just defend ourselves when enough is enough. You might think your clan is something to be proud of and that people are envious but come on wake up you clown. The only reason your clan full of old farts is relevant is because you guys pick on guys with little knowledge of other maps they don't play because they don't care, have a big mouth for a game you claim is dead yet you still have the time to talk so much lol, full of racists, and full of ego's. I have never been in a game when you guys don't insult others based on their race, religion, or whatever. Get a life you old farts. It is starting to smell...

You found some losses vs (1 mapper) vivo in 1v1 hero great, if you scroll back further you'll see other sets we played where I won too
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:06 pm
You do realize Zanchy only played CBA/Hero TG ladders for the exact same purposes? I literally never saw him playing CBA/Hero TG without the Overall ladder in place.

You're right, I don't find random civ 4v4 much fun (CBA or Hero), I prefer 1v1 and 2v2 mirror. You're not a competitive player at those so I guess you wouldn't see me much.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:13 pm
Brytiago wrote:

The reason were relevant is because the clan has been alive for nearly a decade now pretty much on going. We've participated in countless tournaments.. had wins, had losses and everything in between... we've participated in official clan wars as well which help in creating activity in this game through its dying times. We've also competed in every ladder part of CS at the highest level as well. When people think of CS and the top clans Eot will forever be a name at the top of the list along with clans like dv8 - 7th - XceL - ViCiouS. We are the clans that helped build CS into what it is and was and been here during CS best and prime days. You are literally nothing andres.. some bitter **** kid that cant cope.. you dont win tournaments because you're garbage. Keep hating and we'll keep on doing what we do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 3 October 2018 - 10:18 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
I can't say I save lobby SS's like you (my life isn't devoted to internet trolling to make me feel big), but I did have a scroll through some SS's I took throughout time, and tbh, the running theme is that you are always a) losing and b) weak link when you do play in a team (see your score 11).

Starting with 2v2 CBA, your map right? seems you let the team down? weak micro, slow player? maybe better suited to 4v4 and random civs, so nobody can tell you actually suck bro?
You must login into Voobly to view image

Oh and again in another game

I also remember when you did try 1v1 CBA, and failed miserably... your only possible chance was to rush for razes and you still failed when vil'ing first 11

And of course, the 1 blood you thought you were strong at in 1v1.... news flash, you suck at that too 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 3 October 2018 - 10:38 pm by Brytiago
you see you do care about what you call a dead game 11 playing for so many years and you still haven't mature and argue with kids lol amazing how you clown yourself indirectly. & no I don't win tournaments because they are always hosted at times I can't play at. Tell me how many times my name has been in a tournament roster and how many I have won out of all of them. Most players are like myself. We just get on to have fun but have ****s like your clan roaming in the lobby for years. Noboey cares for this games as much as you do. Do you want me to call you pretty things so your self esteem in this game doesn't diminish?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:38 pm
Man oh man

Camp had more pts overall cuz he could actually play cba/hero since he had brains for it. He was 2k2 hero while zanchy cant even dream about reaching 2k1 11

That day I played you I was off. I didnt play (<5 games) during the 2-3 day period before and that were my first games with cold hands back from school. This aint no excuse for losing thats why i never brought it up until now.

However, you are absolute dog **** in any form of hero/cba (except mong) cuz you have no brainz for it. You are least 1-2k games away from getting close to my level rofl.

I dont need you guys to tell me this aint it chief cuz i and everyone that have seen this guy play knows it. You wont accept this but facts are facts.

Cs is ****in hero and cba rn and no one in egot is good enough to speak on them rn.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:38 pm
Brytiago wrote:
you see you do care about what you call a dead game 11 playing for so many years and you still haven't mature and argue with kids lol amazing how you clown yourself indirectly. & no I don't win tournaments because they are always hosted at times I can't play at. Tell me how many times my name has been in a tournament roster and how many I have won all of all of them.
Fastcar v2.0 if you wanted to participate in the tournaments over the years you could 100%... I understand there isnt any motivation when you are a ****ty noob and gotta go against the other top clans so actually having a fake rate and showing up to tournaments just to be eliminated in the first round isnt that appealing to you... but dont try and tell me for the last 5+ years tournaments hosted on a simple weekend at a time which is decent enough for you, you really couldnt show up if you wanted 11.

When did I say I dont care about this game? Eot was a bit inactive and we just challenged the most active CS clan to play us in a CS war and recruit people as well that arent in the clan just to play us... we back up the trash talk with actual games and putting ourselves out there for possibly a huge amount of trolling/**** talk that would happen if we were to lose. You on the other hand are the opposite... a little **** hiding behind excuses to avoid your losses that you know will happen because you're garbage.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:42 pm
Fastcar v2.0 if you wanted to participate in the tournaments over the years you could 100%... I understand there isnt any motivation when you are a ****ty noob and gotta go against the other top clans so actually having a fake rate and showing up to tournaments just to be eliminated in the first round isnt that appealing to you... but dont try and tell me for the last 5+ years tournaments hosted on a simple weekend at a time which is decent enough for you, you really couldnt show up if you wanted 11.

When did I say I dont care about this game? Eot was a bit inactive and we just challenged the most active CS clan to play us in a CS war and recruit people as well that arent in the clan just to play us... we back up the trash talk with actual games and putting ourselves out there for possibly a huge amount of trolling/**** talk that would happen if we were to lose. You on the other hand are the opposite... a little **** hiding behind excuses to avoid your losses that you know will happen because you're garbage.

No one from eot has even come close to playing random hero tg at his level 11 Ive played with all your "best" hero players 11 Hardest thing to learn is strategic thinking and not how to change which units to spawn.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 3 October 2018 - 10:55 pm by Brytiago
don't talk as if you know my life. All my friends know how much effort I tried to play in any of them. All of them were hosted at times I couldn't because I have been working since a young age. I never wasted unnessary time. All the games I played were after 5 pm. The only time I played a Hero tournament was in 2016 and I beat Camp2gg in 1v1. But lost against Prince. The time was horrible for me around 1 am I believe. Like I said I would never go the extra extra mile for a game I believe is not worth it unlike you. I literally don't have the patience to look for stuff like this. But if you keep pushing me I will start postint screenshots of your clown clan mates ;)

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/249299
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:54 pm
You have 3000 plus games played on this account alone.. everyone knows you have Smurfs too and gonna honestly lie to me now and tell me for the last 5 and more years you avoid tournaments because of work? A time you sometimes know in advance for weeks and can easy call off work that one day or swap days with a co worker? Please stop since you came to the thread to try and call us out just be honest..you avoid tournaments because you suck and don't want to compete in an official format vs the other good players just to lose.. it's that simple
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 3 October 2018 - 10:57 pm
Ask Javi your own clanmate how much I begged him to host his tournaments at a time that suit me. He knows damn well how much I study and work. I can show you how much I earn if that is what you need to believe me and my transcripts ;) Like I said I am an ordinary player who gets on for fun just like most people but you guys never close your mouth and try to show superiority over a dead game.

Link | Reply | Quote
«3456789101112[13]14151617181920212223»
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 480 posts