Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

Playerpro123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 1:00 pm
Vivo you lost more 1v1 games than you won. In TG you won only 60 % of your games. Remember that no good Cba/Hero players left.. and yet your stats are not good at all. Imagine if it was few years ago when good players was around.. you would have 40 % wins. Lololol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 26 September 2018 - 1:33 pm
Ok Vivo, u say Ur better than me at patrolling rather than CBA, I assume you're conceeding that vil wars etc I'd win, which is noble. Why don't we cut the crap and do patrol wars then, pick one of each type of civil: i.e. Mong, Sara, Brit, Celt, Japs, Span, Byz do CBA pop with 0 sec spawn, so no waiting (I have map) and battle each civ BO3 patrols, no reinforcement, purely to see who has the better patrols lol. My guess is that I'd win most.

In any case, no matter what we do, I'll only play if xCs Vs Eot war goes ahead. No reason to bash you otherwise, you're just another 1 mapper who thinks they're the best ever and comes/goes. I've seen 100's across CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 26 September 2018 - 2:07 pm
Zanchy made 3 posts without Vivo saying anything in between and now pussies out from his own challenge. Triggered and scared at the same time. Good show Vivo ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 September 2018 - 2:10 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Zanchy made 3 posts without Vivo saying anything in between and now pussies out from his own challenge. Triggered and scared at the same time. Good show Vivo ;lol
How does vivo's **** taste?

"Oh good job vivo, you're so great, you go, i wuv you! look at you triggering these eot noobie, you go vivo!! <3<3<3"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 26 September 2018 - 2:24 pm
How does vivo's **** taste?

"Oh good job vivo, you're so great, you go, i wuv you! look at you triggering these eot noobie, you go vivo!! <3<3<3"

coming from eot member, thats ironic :3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 September 2018 - 2:46 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
coming from eot member, thats ironic :3
pls elaborate sir, pls show me a post where i have someones **** rammed down my throat. thx bb
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:00 pm
Malte licking some unknown new chilenoxx Vivo. I thought Malte was better than that 😃😂
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:09 pm
Any1 can stay camped at their gates and lame play to win, you should be embarrassed you lost 2 considering the fact I play little to no CBA or hero lol, my go to maps were random TG and RCb and still are.

?
I was there watching those games. There was somebody camping and it wasn't King. In fact, I'm pretty sure King prolonged the Mong game by a significant amount of time because he was so aggressive. He kept sending units straight to your gate. I find it incredible you have the audacity to lie about something like that. ;KO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 September 2018 - 3:11 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
This thread has it all. It's like CS is alive again.

#feelsgoodman
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:14 pm
Vivo is old version of me.. i acted the same when i got some skills and thought i'm something special
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:24 pm
Vivo is old version of me.. i acted the same when i got some skills and thought i'm something special
you are special and will always be.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:28 pm
you are special and will always be.

I know i am. But Vivo is nowhere near my level. He is average player with some skills.. i acted the same first 2 years after playing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:37 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_ReXxUs

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:40 pm
big fat LOL
Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Posted 26 September 2018 - 3:41 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image