Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Poll: Winner
Khabib
Conor
 +Isey

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:57 pm
UFC is like CS, they seek drama attention.

Conor = UFC's fat car.

ggb.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:59 pm
+Isey wrote:
UFC is like CS, they seek drama attention.

Conor = UFC's fat car.

ggb.

Nooo. Don't want to be that cuck. I want to be like Khabib :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:15 pm by Playerpro123
Few Russian fans vs lots of irish fans.. and Russian still win 😂

Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:26 pm
500 Irish vs 10 Russian.. And Irish took an L
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:35 pm by calexus5678
Wrong again , as usual rofl

Personal opinion: Conor fought terribly, it was like his backhand doesn't exist anymore.... and he wasn't reacting to his opponent like he used to..

Seems like he couldn't land any stinging jabs, nor throw any devastating backhands, to me it reeks of rusted technique, and hubris

Maybe Mayweather's beating did more than we think, or maybe Khabib just presented the problems that stopped him fighting how he wanted.. but to me it just looks like he's become overrun with arrogance and not recognised that he is not the same level he used to be... again that's just personal opinion. If i'm right, once he gets his act together, Conor should smash him in the rematch...

Cliffs: I'm disappointed in Conor, but don't believe he fought how he is capable of... just disappointed and sad that he's allowed this to happen, and basically ruin his legacy, at the very least, his lustre which he still had..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:35 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__

Personal opinion: Conor fought terribly, it was like his backhand doesn't exist anymore.... and he wasn't reacting to his opponent like he used to..

Seems like he couldn't land any stinging jabs, nor throw any devastating backhands, to me it reeks of rusted technique, and hubris

Maybe Mayweather's beating did more than we think, or maybe Khabib just presented the problems that stopped him fighting how he wanted.. but to me it just looks like he's become overrun with arrogance and not recognised that he is not the same level he used to be... again that's just personal opinion. If i'm right, once he gets his act together, Conor should smash him in the rematch...
I think this is a cope... khabib makes everyone look this way, look at barboza. No matter what khabib did, people will make excuses for conor.

Once he's taken u down once and you've felt his strength, it harms your standup big time.

Why would there be a rematch? It was a one sided beating... conor never gave aldo a rematch after holding the belt for nearly a decade. I'd much rather see khabib fight ferguson or fight woodley/gsp at 170, conor presents nothing interesting for khabib. Conor should just fight nate again then ride off into the sunset with his millions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:35 pm
Few Russian fans vs lots of irish fans.. and Russian still win 😂

the guy around 1:50 min rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:47 pm
I think this is a cope... khabib makes everyone look this way, look at barboza. No matter what khabib did, people will make excuses for conor.

Once he's taken u down once and you've felt his strength, it harms your standup big time.

It's just my personal opinion.. I'm not actually upset believe it or not... If Conor wants to fight like ****, that's up to him. Kudos to you though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:50 pm
rematch here on youtube only
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:50 pm
+Isey wrote:

Yeah.. English men are very feminine cucks 😂 One Russian would take on 5 english i think.
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 7 October 2018 - 5:51 pm
Why would there be a rematch? It was a one sided beating... conor never gave aldo a rematch after holding the belt for nearly a decade. I'd much rather see khabib fight ferguson or fight woodley/gsp at 170, conor presents nothing interesting for khabib. Conor should just fight nate again then ride off into the sunset with his millions.

Well the money obviously... It would be funny if Khabib denied Conor the rematch, but there will be too much pressure, from all sides... so I'm just assuming it will happen..
Link | Reply | Quote
 PaxOttomana

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:59 pm by PaxOttomana

Cliffs: I'm disappointed in Conor, but don't believe he fought how he is capable of... just disappointed and sad that he's allowed this to happen, and basically ruin his legacy, at the very least, his lustre which he still had..

In my opinion Conor could't be himself because Khabib imposed his will on him. It is hard to have energy and stay confident if you get taken to the ground so easily and held there while in the back of your mind you know you have cardio issues and the guy infront of you doesn't. Also the skill difference in striking isnt as big as people make it out to be. Especially considering Khabib mixes it up with wrestling. Khabib was faster than Conor in alot of exchanges. I am not trying to say Khabib is the better striker but just saying he is much better at striking then people give him credit for. Just because he has a sambo striking background doesn't mean he sucks at it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PaxOttomana

Edited 7 October 2018 - 6:06 pm by PaxOttomana
+Isey wrote:

Weren't they just giving them a pass ? I mean if they wanted to they could slaughter them but I don't think its so noble to attack 20 guys with 100.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:57 pm
pelea de invalidos =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Edited 8 October 2018 - 2:12 pm by Icey
Conor failed
Conor also did not fight with respect
Using those knees and the gloves
Not cool
Khabib dominated