Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Poll: Winner
Khabib
Conor
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 8:43 am
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]_Roxor_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:18 am
outstriked and mauled as promised 27-0! who's next???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:18 am
Sup lads?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 7:25 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Khabib done what he does best the wrestling was too much, i think conor edged the 3rd round though (will need to watch again though cause im probably wrong). Havent seen khabib ever look so ripped. His diet and conditioning where on point. I thought conor actually done better than i thought he would do with his wrestling. Then again khabib done better than i thought on his feet as well.

On another note what happened at the end there ruined what was a great card/event and what happens next is anyones guess. I wouldnt be surprised if khabib never fights in the ufc again after that which is a shame, it could be that bad. It was sickening and wrong
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:30 am
if khabib never fights in the UFC again that will be the biggest joke I have ever seen... and if anything that would only be done to keep Khabib away from Conor and mauling him a possible second time.

With all the **** conors done (even two illegal moves in that fight alone) and his bus incident among other things. Either way im sure we will find out soon enough the real reason for Khabib going over the cage and after one of Conors coaches, as far as the **** punch by one of khabibs friends, that was a stupid thing to do for sure and shouldnt of happened at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:39 am
Russia ! The best the strongest country in the world. That shythole Ireland chicken tapped.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:40 am
Khabib done what he does best the wrestling was too much, i think conor edged the 3rd round though (will need to watch again though cause im probably wrong). Havent seen khabib ever look so ripped. His diet and conditioning where on point. I thought conor actually done better than i thought he would do with his wrestling. Then again khabib done better than i thought on his feet as well.

On another note what happened at the end there ruined what was a great card/event and what happens next is anyones guess. I wouldnt be surprised if khabib never fights in the ufc again after that which is a shame, it could be that bad. It was sickening and wrong

Shut your mouth
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:45 am
This was a very complex fight to follow. I am gonna wait for Icey's analysis explaining how Conor won and how Marvel doesn't know anything about UFC and why God doesn't exist.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 7:59 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
if khabib never fights in the UFC again that will be the biggest joke I have ever seen... and if anything that would only be done to keep Khabib away from Conor and mauling him a possible second time.

With all the **** conors done (even two illegal moves in that fight alone) and his bus incident among other things. Either way im sure we will find out soon enough the real reason for Khabib going over the cage and after one of Conors coaches, as far as the **** punch by one of khabibs friends, that was a stupid thing to do for sure and shouldnt of happened at all.

I do agree it would be a joke 100% if he never fights in the ufc again but its not comparable with conor or the bus attack. Why well firstly illegal moves in the fight like toes on the cage, the gloves is a nonsense as it happens alot in mma but he shouldve been warned (worse can happen for these is a a point deduction). The bus incident i feared the worse as well like he wouldnt fight in ufc again either but it wasnt done during the event itself.

The reason im more fearful this time is it actually happened during the event when the world was watching and previously like when paul daley struck koscheck when the fight ended during the event itself. Im unsure how the ufc will react like with the daley incident when dana said he would never fight in the ufc again after what happened. But the big thing is how it effects getting a visa again, criminal charges etc... There was a rumour that this would be khabibs last fight in the ufc before the fight (maybe he didnt care and that was his plan?)

Hopefully hes back in the ufc but i just dont know what will happen next
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:46 am
Shut your mouth

SHH **** them, so when will you grow a set?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]_Roxor_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:51 am
short grabs, glove grabs, toes and fingers in the fence, knees from the ground. smh
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 7 October 2018 - 7:53 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Frankie, I guess you didnt see khabib having words with herb dean during one of the rounds and then in between rounds when he should of been in his corner talking with his coaches he was yelling again at herb dean to actually do something about the illegal moves lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 7:56 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
I saw it mate but its not comparable to the madness at the end of the fight. Its sad that now the madness will take over the talking points of the performance in the fight
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 October 2018 - 7:59 am
Number one easy fight.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:01 am
Hes done the same to basically everyone. I thought the ferguson pettis fight was a great watch. Still think he rushed his comeback and i think alot due to him wanting on this card

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789101112
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 176 posts