Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Poll: Winner
Khabib
Conor
 [ A ]_Roxor_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:03 am
now we wont see conor's(artem) dog getting his ass kicked
that was the second easy fight after this one
Link | Reply | Quote
 PaxOttomana

Edited 7 October 2018 - 8:28 am by PaxOttomana
Conor and his whole team got slapped tonight. It was a good night. This is what happens when you send Khabib the location. The performance also speaks for itself. This doesn't blur it at all. Unless you are some sensitive b1t c h. If this was on the street really Conors team would had gotten it more 'properly'. You can't talk about somebodies nationality, ethnicity, religion, team, family etc and then tap to a neckcrank lol. If Artem would't had called Khabib a possy then this would't had started in the first place. Who is the possy now ? Good riddance.

Frankie stop defending Conor. Look at how Khabib behaves in general and how Conor does. Conor gets so many free passes. Khabib's behavior is specifically directed towards Conor. Conor is just a major d1ck twat in general that needs to be humbled. He deserved what was coming to him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PaxOttomana

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:24 am
TALKS **** 24/7

TAPS TO A NECK CRANK

0 Heart
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 8:24 am
After this night i would love to be muslim πŸ˜‚ So hyped !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 8:27 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Conor and his whole team go slapped tonight. It was a good night. This is what happens when you send Khabib the location. The performance also speaks for itself. This doesn't blur it at all. Unless you are some sensitive b1t c h. If this was on the street really Conors team would had gotten it more 'properly'. You can't talk about somebodies nationality, ethnicity, religion, team, family etc and then tap to a neckcrank lol. If Artem would't had called Khabib a possy then this would't had started in the first place. Who is the possy now ? Good riddance.

Frankie stop defending Conor. Look at how Khabib behaves in general and how Conor does. Conor gets so many free passes. Khabib's behavior is specifically directed towards Conor. Conor is just a major d1ck twat in general that needs to be humbled. He deserved what was coming to him.

Im not defending conor or his actions never have, but at the same time you cant nor shouldnt defend what happened after the fight. Am i fan of conor yes but that doesnt change the fact he has done things that are wrong.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 8:27 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
After this night i would love to be muslim πŸ˜‚ So hyped !

Your still someone who ****s them, send me location lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 PaxOttomana

Edited 7 October 2018 - 11:02 am by PaxOttomana
Are you seriously arguing that Conor should had been treated less harshly after everything he said and did lol ? If Khabib would behave like this towards people other then Conor I would be outraged. The thing is you can't treat everybody with the same kindness and humility. Some people like Conor only understand power and agression. In the long run this is better for Conor. Now he can be more humble and indirectly a better human being. You have to put Khabib's behavior in context. It was 100% justified.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 8:52 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
When have i even tried to argue that conor should be treated less harshly? Though i will say this and just to correct you conor never attacked his religon or ethnicity. Did he attack his country and background yes but he never attacked muslims ffs. In fact i fully accept and admit conor has done wrong 100%. But that doesnt change the fact that khabib also wronged and i hope hes back in the ufc. Not sure why your trying to defend it? Wouldve been much better for him to win, say **** you and have his moment in the ring with his belt.

Are you actually claiming his actions where justified?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]_Roxor_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:12 am
"If he quits once he will quit againο»Ώ" once a wise man called kebab said <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 9:38 am
Khabib speech was amazing. I love that man. πŸ’žπŸ’ž
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 10:04 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Khabib speech was amazing. I love that man. πŸ’žπŸ’ž

You running and hiding is even more amazing, though its expected. Why change a habit of a lifetime i suppose
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 October 2018 - 10:44 am
You running and hiding is even more amazing, though its expected. Why change a habit of a lifetime i suppose

You're angry that Russian man defeated Irish cuck. You know that Russian men are much stronger and powerful than UK men. πŸ˜‚
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 1:46 pm
Icey, you're awfully quiet
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 2:58 pm
You're angry that Russian man defeated Irish cuck. You know that Russian men are much stronger and powerful than UK men. πŸ˜‚

Your an **** and a coward, send me location
Link | Reply | Quote
 HappyHunting

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:24 pm
im not muslim...I told you so :)

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 176 posts