Mod Idea

StoneIsland

Edited 18 August 2018 - 3:16 pm by StoneIsland
Hello.
I'm not a coder so I don't know if this is actually possible to do. But still I share the idea here so that maybe someone could try to make a mod like this.

The idea is pretty simple. Let's say it's a 4v4 match with 200 pop limit. And lets say a player drop while playing. The idea of this mod is to give the 200 pop limit wasted by the dropped player to his neighbour teammate (so the new pop limit for his neighbour will be 400 while all the other players will have a pop limit of 200 ) so that the match can still be fair play.
Of course the pop switch won't happen if the player resign or got defeated, but only if the player drop.

What do you think?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 18 August 2018 - 4:47 pm
hi StoneIsland,
Of course the pop switch won't happen if the player resign or got defeated, but only if the player drop.
Even with triggers in scenario this would be the major problem as it cannot be detected how the player got crossed out. Rest of the idea may could work, but only in scenarios, not in rm.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Extzy

Posted 5 November 2018 - 1:39 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi StoneIsland,

Even with triggers in scenario this would be the major problem as it cannot be detected how the player got crossed out. Rest of the idea may could work, but only in scenarios, not in rm.

well thats not true, that could be worked out to detect if the played disconnected or killed
with about 20 triggers per player and actually pretty easy to do, but about the scripting the process im not sure
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 6 November 2018 - 9:46 pm by [MM]Gallas
You can detect by some mixed formula, if he lost or resign/dropped, but you can't really make any difference if the player dropped, or he left the game by himself. If I'm wrong, I'm curious about your method for this :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Bitt_

Posted 27 February 2021 - 11:28 pm
Hola quisiera saber si existe algun mod que permita asignar multitasking a los aldeanos. Por ejemplo un aldeano que toma madera se lo envia construir una casa y en el proceso se marca con **** + click derecho un arbol, el aldeano al terminar de cosntruir la casa automaticamente se dirige a cortar madera en el arbol seƱalado. Mismo proceso con un grupo de aldeanos que al finalizar de comer una oveja se dirijan a otra. Siempre con shift + click derecho se pueden sumar tareas en orden secuencial como tiene el AOE II Definite Edition.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts