CHILENOX CAN STOP THE RAIN

Poll: Will Camp2gg accept the challenge?
Yuri Boyka
Yes
No
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 May 2018 - 3:16 am
Gn people
Why you rage quit XceL discord and went hiding? bro?????
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 11 May 2018 - 3:19 am
I think cs does not work like rm, but let's take your idea, do you know how many tournaments there have been at an excellent level for almost 2 years?
and you know how many were transmitted?
So what are you talking about?
Do you think that a bo21 in such linear maps will change the destiny of cs? And no, im not pessimistic, im realistic.
Other thing,who would stream? you?mich?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 11 May 2018 - 4:36 am
24_King_ wrote:
I think cs does not work like rm, but let's take your idea, do you know how many tournaments there have been at an excellent level for almost 2 years?
and you know how many were transmitted?
So what are you talking about?
Do you think that a bo21 in such linear maps will change the destiny of cs? And no, im not pessimistic, im realistic.
Other thing,who would stream? you?mich?
te amo ;lovers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 11 May 2018 - 9:33 am
I think top rated players playing Vs eachother in competitive games with specs/streaming would be great, it works wonders for rm

nobody wants to watch monkeys fighting over peanuts when they can watch something more interesting
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:01 pm
It's just like the old days, finally a little CS drama.

Balance has been restored.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:31 pm
I find it a little ironic that Zanchy is in the same clan as the person who likes to bring up the Dunning-Kruger-Effect. At least Ive easily managed to raise Zanchys rage level over 9000 ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 11 May 2018 - 2:24 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
I find it a little ironic that Zanchy is in the same clan as the person who likes to bring up the Dunning-Kruger-Effect. At least Ive easily managed to raise Zanchys rage level over 9000 ;lol
I can neither confirm nor deny if Zanchy is a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:37 pm
I find it ironic you won't respond to my points about you being a mediocre 1 mapper :) as I said, you respond with personal comments BC u have nothing to offer in response
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:43 pm
Why would I bother to reply to personal insults?
You made this thread to demonstrate your superiority in CS-Overall but instead you made yourself look like a raging fool. I dont think a single person in this thread is taking you serious. Thats the entertainment I was looking for ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 11 May 2018 - 1:47 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Keep it coming though malte champ, let's be honest, you wouldn't dare disrespect anybody in real life 11 furthermore this discussion has hit a dead end; you're too bad for 1v1s
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 11 May 2018 - 1:51 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Why would I bother to reply to personal insults?
You made this thread to demonstrate your superiority in CS-Overall but instead you made yourself look like a raging fool. I dont think a single person in this thread is taking you serious. Thats the entertainment I was looking for ;lol
that's your opinion which most people don't value, you're trying to look wise and tough because you can't do it in reality lool, let's be honest lol internet hermit.Youare the real attention seeker here, maybe you are still sour after that 3vs3 CBA hero tournament that you lost us , proving your worth with your own clan mates even calling u a feeder 11. How does it feel to devote so many years to this game and still be bad at the only one map you play?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TnW']DraculeMihawk_

Posted 11 May 2018 - 3:53 pm
Biggest proove that overal ladder doesn't mean **** is that im in 4th place and i can call up many players that can bash me easely.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 4:24 pm
Listen to the guy above me Zanchy. I mean how mad do you have to be to bring the real life of others you dont know at all into this. Youre clearly triggered and its fun to watch ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 11 May 2018 - 5:09 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
I've never said that rating meant anything lol, I've stated before that even you even have 22xx rating on a ladder... so means nothing... love how you still haven't answered me, you still seem sour about that CBA HERO 3v3 tournament u made us lose.

In any case, it seems you've resulted into small talk and insults as oppose to AoE; I've already discussed why (refer to my text about you being a bad 1 mapper). Let's try and stay on track.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 11 May 2018 - 5:56 pm
Hoping mod closes thread now, this probably marks the end of anybody trying to do a competitive BO in AoC CS I guess.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]1112
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 170 posts