CHILENOX CAN STOP THE RAIN

Poll: Will Camp2gg accept the challenge?
Yuri Boyka
Yes
No
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 8 May 2018 - 7:37 pm
#scaredtolosetoLAGPUT__
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 May 2018 - 7:56 pm
so that we can 8-8.. never
jk... i just want some casual 1v1 if you ok then we play
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hallucinogen

Edited 10 May 2018 - 5:11 am by Hallucinogen
Gary, just post a challenge to ANY top CS player. More of a chance for a game.

Or just call out a bunch of CS players by name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:03 pm
Camp is interestingly absent from this thread
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:28 pm
Cs is really a side lovely and friendly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 10 May 2018 - 1:11 pm

man i can relate u and zanchy to paul heyman and his henchman
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 10 May 2018 - 9:01 pm
camp needs to pray the moai to beat zancho ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TnW']StrawwHatLuffy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:08 pm

Intresting Zanchy only plays maps he knows he will win and run from anything else. He just made this thread so he could boost his ego. No reason for camp to react to this guy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:44 pm
Intresting Zanchy only plays maps he knows he will win and run from anything else. He just made this thread so he could boost his ego. No reason for camp to react to this guy.

and what maps can camp beat me at exactly? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:37 pm
clearly he can won baka bloods vs u, noob.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:42 pm

But like you in the “hands up who owns a ****e bm and can photograph a grand in fivers” thread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:12 am
I won't lie, I made this thread bc sean asked me to; but this was in response to us all noticing Camp2gg's clear pt'ing with friends and clan mates to reach 4k and #1 spot.

Nobody seriously thinks he is the best overall player lol, nothing to do with ego; it seems camp doesn't even care not claim he would win in a BO.

I stand by my thread because I'm always open to competitive games and 1v1s particularly, the main reason for having threads is to arrange games (agree maps and time/date) AND for publicity I guess, why not get more people watching, involved, specs, broadcasting etc. CS can have competitive games like RM; it doesn't often, but that doesn't mean it can't.

Anywho, offers are out there for anybody interested. Jassim possibly accepted for June, RatPUTA accepted but then didn't want to play bloods so we ended on 2-2; 3 of which being CBA hero.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:45 am
8 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
5 members, 3 guests
[Eot_]Polaris_, [Eot_]Zanchy_2k, [dv8]KoolSavas, TheKingOfNoobs, Checking

you can stop hiding man the challenge is over long ago.. stop watching thread on smurf plz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:47 am
Nobody seriously thinks he is the best overall player lol, nothing to do with ego; it seems camp doesn't even care not claim he would win in a BO.
Neither does anyone outside of Eot think youre the best overall player.
First you go and noob bash your way to 4k, even though you sometimes failed miserably https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17369124
Then once at 4k you stop playing and create a smurf instead. I recall Eot cryyyyyyyyying when Damian did that on Random Ladder two years ago to piss off Charlie. But hey, its ok now since its an Eot doing it ;lol
Then, after someone else reached the top spot (also in a pathetic way but much less than yours) you make a public thread claiming its to schedule games and for publicity. Everyone knows full well you could have sent him a private message and made a public thread AFTER a time an date hes been agreed on. You only did it hoping everyone would laugh at Camp not accepting your challenge and eveyone knows thats. Its just shameful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 May 2018 - 1:57 am
huh srekt

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]9101112
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 170 posts