CHILENOX CAN STOP THE RAIN

Poll: Will Camp2gg accept the challenge?
Yuri Boyka
Yes
No
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 11 May 2018 - 1:57 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Neither does anyone outside of Eot think youre the best overall player.
First you go and noob bash your way to 4k, even though you sometimes failed miserably https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17369124
Then once at 4k you stop playing and create a smurf instead. I recall Eot cryyyyyyyyying when Damian did that on Random Ladder two years ago to piss off Charlie. But hey, its ok now since its an Eot doing it ;lol
Then, after someone else reached the top spot (also in a pathetic way but much less than yours) you make a public thread claiming its to schedule games and for publicity. Everyone knows full well you could have sent him a private message and made a public thread AFTER a time an date hes been agreed on. You only did it hoping everyone would laugh at Camp not accepting your challenge and eveyone knows thats. Its just shameful.
he asked him for games in a room and camp dodged him and avoided him, meanwhile talking an immense amount of **** about him in discord.. I told camp to challenge gary if he thinks hes so much better and he said things like 'I dont have anything to prove to him.. I beat him in all tournaments' among other things. So I told gary to ask him for games and as expected camp ignored every msg gary sent to him in the room or on voobly... after several dodges by camp I suggested gary makes a thread calling him out for the **** he is and this is what happened.

And for the record were all pretty much aware gary would slaughter camp in 1v1's (which is why hes shaking like a little **** currently still) but the challenge goes to xCs (4v4's) or camp in 2v2s as well if he prefers.

Last point its one thing to be a 1v1er and play anyone in 1v1 to boost your points.. its another to be primarily a tger and just bash your own clanmates 90% in 1v1 games and avoid an actual good player that asks you to play.

unless of course you just pt in a brand new ladder that you wouldnt ever be playing games in if not for cs-overall

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17699879
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17699909
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:02 am
huh un eot intentando humillar, nada relevante =u
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:03 am
Whats the point in making a topic if camp already said hes got nothing to prove? Hes right, Zanchy got knocked out of every CBA/Hero tournament in the first round. I teamed him twice in tourneys, hes **** at TG cause he plays it as 1v1. Never again. And he wont get anywhere close to winning one if he continues to play like this.

Btw Ive seen Camp lose 100 points in CBA Hero playing against his clan mates the other day. Idk what you on about 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:04 am
Gn people
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 11 May 2018 - 2:06 am by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
Neither does anyone outside of Eot think youre the best overall player.
First you go and noob bash your way to 4k, even though you sometimes failed miserably https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17369124
Then once at 4k you stop playing and create a smurf instead. I recall Eot cryyyyyyyyying when Damian did that on Random Ladder two years ago to piss off Charlie. But hey, its ok now since its an Eot doing it ;lol
Then, after someone else reached the top spot (also in a pathetic way but much less than yours) you make a public thread claiming its to schedule games and for publicity. Everyone knows full well you could have sent him a private message and made a public thread AFTER a time an date hes been agreed on. You only did it hoping everyone would laugh at Camp not accepting your challenge and eveyone knows thats. Its just shameful.

Dude why do you keep talking? at least camp is a high rated semi all around player, you're a 1 mapper who can't win or place tournaments and feel the need to criticise others to make up for your losses.

That game was a troll, quebecois deleted his razings, it was on madness ladder and i just flood spammed because why not? what you pointed out there is important, I am willing to go 1v1 vs anybody and in most maps, are you?

As for your other comments: I've been 4.5k before on older ladder, I was the first to 3k on the ladder before that on igz (when there was only 1 ladder), so if I'm point bashing, I'm pretty damn consistent and persistent. I doubt most eot think I'm the best overall player, frankly I don't care I prefer to let match, statistics, competitive and tournament games speak for themselves; people can come to their own conclusions.

I'd love to know how my getting to 4k was pathetic? I just played, I didn't aim to get there lol. Once you think about it, bloods/random ladder; I've been 2k or there about in nearly all bloods/random ladders, so no surprise. RCB same story, but I left it at 19xx. CBA/Hero 1v1 I think is 18xx, which is top 10-15 rank-ish I think, I'm going to assume you won't challenge that I'm worth 18xx in 1v1 CBA/Hero 1v1 mirror? I'm not rated 2k in that. CBA was only 17xx, I only played a handful, again I highly doubt you'd say I wasn't worth 17xx? CBA Hero 206x, not sure what your thoughts are (I personally think you're an aweful player, much over rated as proven in every high level game and tournament I've watched you embarrass yourself in). I mean also I've had more tournament wins/places in CBA and Hero than you, as a response to your nonsense comment. And finally, madness which is 18xx on my acc, these can be from anything, I've played mainly bloods on them (not hosted by myself) and stuff like random cb and dodgeballs which are fun maps but not rated.

Explain to me how any of that is pathetic pls?

Furthermore, when I've had ego wars in the past with people on forums they've been good players, you are a 1 mapper who can't win anything worth winning.

Why dont you accept the challenge malte?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:09 am
tl;dr

I like how you guys write novels to defend yourselves. I guess I hit a sore spot ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:11 am
i like how u read it all ;w00t

it's ok, we all know you're a mediocre cba hero tg player, you dont offer anything much in mirror, let alone other maps or 1v1 :) Darwinism will come for you soon
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:13 am
I started reading but realized its just another ego post about your accomplishments in the past then stopped. If I wanna listen to some narcistic guy Im gonna listen to Trump ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 11 May 2018 - 2:20 am by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
Stage 2: avoiding the reply because you realise you're got nothing more to say?

Reply to this; you're an over rated, mediocre 1 mapper who talks too much but can't back anything up.

Just reply to that, show me some hard evidence, I've never seen you carry a game in my life 11 and as for your level in other maps 11 It's like watching a ret ard trying to fu ck a door knob.

Edit: If I am ego tripping, at least I've got something to ego trip about! you're a fake 22xx with worthless accomplishments.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:17 am
Gn people

Gn bro
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:23 am
These posts are so important ...
This ratify because cs is destined to die.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:34 am
24_King_ wrote:
These posts are so important ...
This ratify because cs is destined to die.

It's the natural lifecycle of cs, people pt and or get fake ratings by other means, get challenged as I've done here, respectfully and properly for the entertainment of cs ideally watching some good 1vs1s, the challenge was declined as expected as not to be shown up / embarrassed, and other fake rated people, in this case koolsavas join in to help justify fake ratings, because he has one and feels insecure.Watch as he squirms after my comments and will reply with more personal insults and criticisms as he has nothing to back up his words

My prediction to me Vs koolsavas bo21: 11-1 or 11-2 max to me based on my lists
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 11 May 2018 - 2:40 am
Quote:
It's the natural lifecycle of cs
damn hurtful truth
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 11 May 2018 - 3:02 am by 24_King_
Let's see, Mr. Zanchy, I am writing to you courteously to raise some cases:
*- You are one of the oldest players in the custom scenario, that is, you are the one who "should" know how to solve this, and no, it is not that I give you the responsibility, only that I suppose that "CS" should be taken as a priority , separating the fight of the egos and the prognosis of the results only to provoke the players.
*- And Yes, if you think of a challenge, bo21, bo99; will solve the great loss of cs players, I respect it but I dont share it, see it more as a personal challenge
PD: Soon I will to post ideas to try to encourage the game in CS, and make the lobby more known.

Regards.

TheKingOfPT.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 11 May 2018 - 3:05 am
I think top rated players playing Vs eachother in competitive games with specs/streaming would be great, it works wonders for rm

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]101112
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 170 posts