Poll to reset CBA/Hero Ladders

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 5 April 2017 - 8:39 pm
Was the first statement written by a credible person? Why are you using a team tag in order to refer to KoolSavas? Does the argument even the have to be refuted, as it is just an opinion? Why do you care how opinion related arguments are solved? Why do you even try to apply fallacy for an opinion? An opinion is neither right or wrong, so there cannot be an incorrect way to approach it.

In the spirit of sounding like a smug assface:

Besides being incoherent in English and childish most of the time, Primez is actually a solid Castle Blood player, so his opinion regarding Castle Blood maps can be worth listening to. Unfortunately, in this case it wasn't.

Is it insulting that some random stranger on the internet refers to you by your clan tag? Feelsbadman

Why do you care why he cares? Why do I care why you care? Why does anyone care? Why?!

Considering what Malte said can be backed/refuted by facts, it is not his opinion. He claimed that Primez is "a simple minded creature whos bad at CBA". Everything in that claim can be confirmed or refuted. An opinion can't be refuted because it's based on subjective standards. For example: "the sky is beautiful today". What is beautiful to you? To me? Is one opinion more true than the other?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 5 April 2017 - 9:11 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
Brytiago wrote:
Both CBA and HERO are pretty much equal in skill. Each map has different circumstances that cancel each other out. The key difference is that in Hero you have to do more things at once than in CBA. For example, in CBA the only units you have to control are those from your castle and, or buildings. In Hero you have other things to control like heroes. In cba one can literally just play with the mouse and occasionally use hotkeys. In hero a person is more likely to use hotkeys because there are far more units to control due to the higher diversity
Anyways, you start with an ad hominem against Primez (attacking the person rather than his argument).

Actually, CBA Hero tends to be a one-dimensional scenario since it rewards the camping strategy in almost all random civ combinations. The CBA Hero community is also mostly full of ****tards who ruin the game anyway, since non-FMT players tend to go against stacked Indian/Turkish CBA Hero players who have mastered the camping strategy. Heaven forbid you should be on the same team as some of these Indian/Turkish players, who overvalue their skills so much that they try to micro-manage you, despite the fact you are a better player than them (e.g. this sorry son of a ****).

Since CBA and CBA Hero have many unique situations, it's difficult to compare which scenario in general requires more APM than the other. The fact that you use heroes in CBA Hero doesn't mean that there is more to do than CBA.

In CBA, you actually have to choose which units you need to produce to win: cav archers, knights, xbow, rams, etc, or some combination of this. CBA also requires experience and logic in deciding your unit composition. CBA Hero decides it all for you most of the time. The strategy diversity in CBA Hero is what really sucks the most, which is why many CBA players (and some Hero players) recommend removing the BBTs from the map. CBA Hero is simply camp and mass archers and rams.

Play with just the mouse? What about group formations or attack stances? What about grouping your 2-3 armies (1, 2, 3) and your vills (3 or 4) in early game? Grouping your castles and towers to attack the units you need dead when you are being rushed? Grouping your military buildings to quickly relocate their spawn point? If anyone is playing CBA with just a mouse, they probably stink at micro/macro.

I hope you realize that all heroes in CBA Hero have range (minimum being 5 with Haralds, I believe). And that CBA Hero is a kill-based scenario. When you put those two together, what do you think that leads to? Camping, of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 5 April 2017 - 9:17 pm
Brytiago wrote:
Both CBA and HERO are pretty much equal in skill.
Only someone who never played both maps at a high level would say that. Only because the map looks the same doesnt mean it plays the same. Hero has its focus on kill/death ratio like most bloods do. CBA doesnt focus on that as much but requires many other skills to be good at it.
Brytiago wrote:
The key difference is that in Hero you have to do more things at once than in CBA. For example, in CBA the only units you have to control are those from your castle and, or buildings.
And exactly that is wrong. In Hero you dont have to use your villagers and queue your buildings by far as much as in CBA. And in many CBA games you have to control 200 units at a time while also building and queuing. What do you do in Hero? Control a bunch of archers or camp in your base so you dont feed, build some Siege shops and spam a couple of bbt across the map and thats it. Id bet my life that in high level games CBA players do more apm than in Hero.
Brytiago wrote:
In Hero you have other things to control like heroes.
Heroes are just units, arent they? 11
Brytiago wrote:
In cba one can literally just play with the mouse and occasionally use hotkeys. In hero a person is more likely to use hotkeys because there are far more units to control due to the higher diversity
You control more units in Hero? Thats new to me 11 And in CBA you gotta use the hotkeys for all the different units of your military buildings, from Skirmishers to Paladins. In Hero you just spam rams, thats what you call diversity? rofl
Brytiago wrote:
Anyways, you start with an ad hominem against Primez (attacking the person rather than his argument).
He has proven tons of times in the past that he is ****ed. Skilled with archers but ****ed. So why not just call him by that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 5 April 2017 - 10:22 pm
Last time we met in CBA for consecutive games.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Last time we met in CBA Hero

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 5 April 2017 - 11:28 pm
blablabla andres... but you always die with full fmt against the argentian anti-teamstacker team 8) http://www.voobly.com/match/view/15451140 =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZosNebula_

Posted 6 April 2017 - 12:12 am
LOLOL shots fired! Let's turn this into a super-academic AP lang discussion!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZosNebula_

Edited 6 April 2017 - 12:24 am by ZosNebula_
V4NG3L1S well said my friend +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 6 April 2017 - 12:41 am
ZosNebula_ wrote:
LOLOL shots fired! Let's turn this into a super-academic AP lang discussion!

Look at me arguing on voobly. Who would have ever thought. I am such a disappointment
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 6 April 2017 - 3:36 am
Okay, and you posted these picture what for? ;ermm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 6 April 2017 - 4:08 am
Okay, and you posted these picture what for? ;ermm
he feel upset because you hit top 10 cba hero before him 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 6 April 2017 - 5:04 am
Winning 3 games in a row in random civs CBA/Hero doesn't make you a better player. The odds are relatively high that a team can get 3 ****ty civ/positions in a row. You'd have to play enough games to negate the luck factor, or play mirror.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ssupercrackk

Posted 6 April 2017 - 7:01 am
no reset
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 6 April 2017 - 7:02 am
Brytiago wrote:
Look at me arguing on voobly. Who would have ever thought. I am such a disappointment

My opinion aligns with this statement.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_N

Posted 6 April 2017 - 7:17 am
i think that merging CBA and Hero for 1v1 was a bad idea, cuz i never saw any cba 1v1 game room ever. its not because there are no players, only because hero is more easy and more play it. so why dont u think about like making it back like it was. I think reset every two years wud work. Please bring the Random Ladder back
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 6 April 2017 - 7:17 am
no reset
wtf are you stoned?

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 92 posts