Suggestion Hero Fest

Poll: Add followed features to Hero Fest
Rams only
Rams + All Techs
Keep it like that
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:55 am
I haven't said anything yet about whether the edited herofest should be included in random tg, but it should defo be edited and included in tournaments like TIW or any other official setting. The map is out of control with the amount of camping it allows.
I agree with this, regardless of if it belongs in the random pack it definitely needs fixing for the TIW random pack. As for same civ.. I dunno, huns and turks are okay with set spots even though turks are a bit campy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:03 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
if you know its a camp fest in its current state then why pick it in the first place ;whistling

The map is fun and has alot of potential, just need to add rams and it becomes much more enjoyable right away. I am not a hardcore HF player so I don't know adding all techs would be good, but rams definitely would improve the map drastically.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 24 March 2016 - 12:16 pm by bukayosaka
bukayosaka wrote:
Wrong. The poll asks what would improve HF, not whether to add it to random TG.

Dave could rate my HF map within a few days and you could all play it same civ in casual ladder.

=V= Herofest Redux v1

[You must login to view link]

(Edit: Well it is Dave so it might be next year sometime)

Hello its the past it wants to let you know something.

Scar and Andreas are the ones who threw a fit over people not wanting any herofest in Random TG.

7th delusion should be a medical condition, lets run through logic of it.

1. Pick Herofest despite knowing its horrible.
2. Try to have it replayed instantly after a 2 hour hung game.
3. Ask for Herofest to be edited to be added to Random TG.
4. Are told it has been edited and been included in the past.
5. Ignore this and insinuate I lie.
6. Repeat 3
7. Told it has been edited. Told the map is unsuitable for Random TG due to the nature of the bases and that the problem would only be exacerbated by adding Siege Rams for all.
8. Ignore this and throw hissy fit.
9. Repeat 6 - 8 until brain explodes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:11 pm
The map is fun and has alot of potential, just need to add rams and it becomes much more enjoyable right away. I am not a hardcore HF player so I don't know adding all techs would be good, but rams definitely would improve the map drastically.
We played 1v1 turk war a lot in aok and it was a lot less campy (still a bit campy though).Turning off the turk tech would be the way to go for 1v1's etc, as it makes castle pushing a viable strategy instead of BBT's just dominating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 24 March 2016 - 2:33 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
bukayosaka wrote:

Scar and Andreas are the ones who threw a fit over people not wanting any herofest in Random TG.

6. Repeat 3
7. Told it has been edited. Told the map is unsuitable for Random TG due to the nature of the bases and that the problem would only be exacerbated by adding Siege Rams for all.

In 7th people think for themselves. If I have an opinion it doesn't mean all 7ths have to share it. And in response to your dumb arguments: with that type of logic most maps need to be removed from random tg since colour rape is existent in almost all the maps. It is called random TG for a reason, everything is random, it doesn't mean fair. Go back to farming you peasant. Ginger toxic waste of negativity that you are.

ps: which map is more fair then other maps in certain colour rape situations is totally up for debate
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 24 March 2016 - 4:27 pm
Its not called Random TG because the teams are random but because it picks one map out of the map pool at random rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:16 pm
We've already said most maps are very much winable in bad spots Efkan... the most 'non winable map' with bad spots im sure as you know is p5p6p7p8 on the same team in KM yet you forced me to play those spots because you knew it was a won game and I sucked it up as thats the nature of what random TG is.. sometimes you get that bad luck. Granted we were doing the TIW pack and that map would of never come up in rdm tg as its been removed for that reason.

Herofest is similar in nature if you add the rams.. your trapped ally has 0 chance to live in the game... and when I say 0 I mean literally theres no chance at all... and from the responses so far Herofest new version wont be added to the rdm tg pack anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 24 March 2016 - 7:46 pm
Already stop doing so much show if they want to modify the alone map it reduces a bit for 1 villager and a good anti-camp because many are well campers and bores it and they extract easy points, the campers jajajaj my humble comment jajajajaj ;sign ;sign ;sign ;sign ;gang ;gang ;gang ;gang ;angel ;angel ;angel ;angel ;good ;good ;good ;good ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 24 March 2016 - 7:53 pm
And if add it to quite competition in Random tg and random lite order that play very much the map and if they want with all the tecno in order that better exciting this one ;sign ;sign ;sign ;sign ;gang ;gang ;gang ;gang ;threaten ;threaten ;threaten ;threaten ;stick ;stick ;stick ;stick ;read ;read ;read ;read ;sword ;sword ;sword ;sword ;angel ;angel ;angel ;angel ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 SaoceaN

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:00 pm
MrAnGeL wrote:
Already stop doing so much show if they want to modify the alone map it reduces a bit for 1 villager and a good anti-camp because many are well campers and bores it and they extract easy points, the campers jajajaj my humble comment jajajajaj ;sign ;sign ;sign ;sign ;gang ;gang ;gang ;gang ;angel ;angel ;angel ;angel ;good ;good ;good ;good ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo

1+
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:23 pm
bukayosaka wrote:

6. Repeat 3

Masta's delusions:

i told you i know it has been edited and added in random TG:
you added the edited versions with BBT limitations and stone limitation, which failed hard.
There were no rams in this ones.

i'm 100% sure i've never played the rams version in the random pack. Now i haven't played random league non stop since last year so i may have missed this.
Therefor:

IF ANYONE PLAYED THE HEROFEST VERSION WITH FULL TECH ENABLED AND RAMS ENABLED IN RANDOM LEAGUE, PLEASE SPEAK UP SO WE'RE SURE MASTA'S NOT INSANE Pretty ****ing sure masta's got it completely wrong again though

The map is very suitable for Random league:
this has been claimed so by herofest experts who tried the new version

your opinion is that it's not suitable, you however
1) aren't a herofest expert at all, you suck at the map
2) you never tried the new version

NO WONDER YOUR BRAIN WOULD EXPLODE, YOU'RE SUCH A DELUSIONAL ARROGANT DUMBASS IT WOULDN'T NEED MUCH
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:25 pm
This topic contains a lot of people who don't play the map and want to pretend they know better than the people who have played the maps for years and have tested the new version. They wanna 'protect' players from bad teamgames without having any clue about the map. WELL THANKS GUYS FOR KEEPING US FROM HAVING MANY SATISFYING FUN GG'S JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA TRY A MAP CAUSE YOU SUCK AT IT
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:28 pm
problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:38 pm
andy seems a little bit upset to me... anyone else?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 24 March 2016 - 8:58 pm
I think he realizes no one will pay attention to him if he doesn't make posts in normal font size

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]10
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 150 posts