23RaidingParty

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:10 pm
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/241683
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:16 pm
no point in this. rarely any casual games nowadays
just do nothing then i give up on this stubborn community
u act like voobly will die if theres one map more in random tg pack, or if it will be replaced for a tryout

but johannes, what if u get one ally trapped between 3 or 4 enemies? how will the pocket of ur team help the trapped ally? by time they get enough vills and walk through half the map ur ally will be totally surrounded by bbts
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:22 pm
I havent read through all the pages but I can assure you that Herofest wont be added to Random TG, regardless of what changes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:25 pm
Why is everyone getting so butthurt about this?

I don't think it should be in random tg because of the spot **** situation, I have nothing against the rams at all. Ultimately it's up to malte what goes in the random pack. I've given it to him since he is the only person willing to put in the time for it and it is his decision.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:31 pm
U didn't even play the New version. It's a wonder how far people go sticking their noses in things without informing themselves

Also I do not appreciate this.

Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 23 March 2016 - 5:39 pm by 23RaidingParty
bossy germans turn me on
das ist geil
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:42 pm
Example #951 of why the CS community is **** in this thread. ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:49 pm
but johannes, what if u get one ally trapped between 3 or 4 enemies? how will the pocket of ur team help the trapped ally? by time they get enough vills and walk through half the map ur ally will be totally surrounded by bbts

same as in other maps with bad spots, die like a man 11

its not johannes
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:51 pm
Faravahar wrote:
Example #951 of why the CS community is **** in this thread. ;whistling

at least they dont have to hide their little changed towers or get butthurt and quit after they get exposed
Link | Reply | Quote
 xEddy

Posted 23 March 2016 - 5:59 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
at least they dont have to hide their little changed towers or get butthurt and quit after they get exposed

"Quit"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 March 2016 - 6:47 pm
mostly every other map you can atleast get an ally to help you (if you're spot ****ed) or its survivable on your own... even a map like rad ive seen teams win with **** spots and one guy seperated from his team on the other side of the map.

If you put herofest rams version in theres basically no way for anyone to help that spot ****ed ally or for him to even survive in the first place... if he isnt spawned 2v1.. he will have rams hitting at every side of his castles and killing him within minutes of the game starting no doubt. Which is the point Barry was trying to make at the start.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 23 March 2016 - 6:50 pm
There's the option not to vote and to stay out of it for people who don't play it and dunno what they're talking about.

You must login into Voobly to view image

All im getting from this is;
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THIS IS HOW I WILL ACT WAAAAAA
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 23 March 2016 - 6:54 pm
Cant we have a normal discussion for once. Jesus you guys. This is getting really foking old.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 7:31 pm
mich wrote:
Cant we have a normal discussion for once. Jesus you guys. This is getting really foking old.

OH I REMEMBERED WHO REALLY GOT MAD AT HEROFEST RAMS LAST TIME ^ 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 March 2016 - 7:34 pm
no point in this. rarely any casual games nowadays
just do nothing then i give up on this stubborn community
u act like voobly will die if theres one map more in random tg pack, or if it will be replaced for a tryout

Hey didn't you take part in the death of a community? I'd think doing the opposite of what AoKers want might be a good thing.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8910
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 150 posts