Roll The Dice !

syssouffle

Edited 8 February 2014 - 1:59 pm by syssouffle
Roll The Dice V13 is out, map has been totally remade with a PHP script.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 27 February 2014 - 1:30 pm
syssouffle wrote:
Roll The Dice V13 is out, map has been totally remade with a PHP script.

:O

Damn I need and want that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 4 June 2014 - 1:00 pm
BUYING MIDDLE HP AP BONUS DOES NOT GRANT AP
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 5 June 2014 - 7:02 pm
Icey wrote:
BUYING MIDDLE HP AP BONUS DOES NOT GRANT AP

The upgrade say: "Middle AP Rate x3"

Basically you don't get AP at middle so your new bonus will be 0*3 = still no ap :)

You have to buy +1 AP / 3 sec, before or after it doesn't matter, then you'll get +1 AP / sec.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Edited 8 June 2014 - 3:24 am by Icey
;thumbdown

This map needs an overhaul,
It needs a large community vote to balance this map out.
Need to be ways to get kills when people get final power, this is a fundamental flaw and needs to be addressed
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 8 June 2014 - 8:11 pm
Sure it will be possible to improve this map forever, v13.7 isn't final version aswell. You can offer suggestions here or by pm me.

In the actual version if you are late and can't get anymore kills you can go for bank x3 or unknown upgrade, maybe medium power but i never tried. Middle Bonus upgrades are interesting in rare situations...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 8 June 2014 - 11:29 pm
Not effective
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Orcrist]Eru_Iluvatar

Posted 10 June 2014 - 6:28 pm
How can I access the php script used to generate the triggers? I want to customize the map by removing bombard towers and accursed towers, because they give too big an advantage to the players who get it. Where can I find the php script?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 10 June 2014 - 6:38 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Just play RCB, best map ever, just as random but at least has some predictability. Plus there's more strategy and exciting gameplay.

RCB has always been a community map. It has built on itself over the years till I took it over and took the best of everything and put it in one. It should be THE map for CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 10 June 2014 - 8:48 pm
Nothing is perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. ;P

No map is completely balanced. It'd be damn near impossible when you have random civs. I did start making a mod to try to make it completely balanced but then I got a real job and stopped caring as much.

RCB is played ffa with 8 people random civs, even if the civ next to you is better that doesn't mean you'll automatically lose. Anyways, never been a fan of rtd, it's too small for my tastes. But if you want to talk collaboration RCB has always been that map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AustrianPanther

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:19 am
go talk about rcb map on rcb thread dude
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:33 am
Quote:
then I got a real job and stopped caring as much.

Posting about RCB in threads with nothing to do with RCB says you care too much still.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Edited 17 June 2014 - 7:30 pm by Icey
Find me one MOTHER ****ING PERSON WHO DOES NOT BUY FINAL POWER FIRST

AND THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE JACK

Then after your done please tell me why this was your intent
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 17 June 2014 - 9:43 pm
Hmm i never buy final at start and currently i have 5 wins 0 losses in rtd ffa
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 18 June 2014 - 12:14 pm by syssouffle
Management of your unit if the main skill in rtd, and it become more important with power ups, the one which stay alive and boost a lot his unit have quickly much gold and bonus. That's how i made rtd and the gameplay is.

But there is also other strategies and gameplay styles, maybe less efficient in my opinion. The other one much used is bank x3 at start, then only defence and save carts.

Also there are lottery strategy, -2k, middle power up which are possible, or random upgrade at start which can be extremely powerful.

Link | Reply | Quote
«2345678910111213[14]1516171819202122
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 316 posts