You can also view this page in the following Languages
Premium Team Memberships
By donating to Voobly and becoming a Premium Team, your team is not only giving back to the community, but also earning yourself an upgraded team membership with cool, new features! The money collected from premium team memberships is used to directly improve Voobly servers along with various client and website updates. Money from premium team memberships also goes to paying for the domains that we own along with other services that are vital to the survival of Voobly. Please review the following information to learn more about premium team membership benefits.
Cost and feature list
- Add up to six custom ranks for your team members. (ie, instead of "Team Captain," you could use "Commander.")
- Custom lounges allow you to host games or chat with your team members in a private lobby that you get to customize.
- Custom team lounges show up below the normal lounge list and any captain of the team is able to moderate the lounge.
- The owner of the team lounge enjoys a variety of special features, which allows them to grant moderator privledges to the rest of the team. Examples are found below.
- Restrict/allow accesses
- Kick users
- Add welcome messages
- Force users to certain game rooms
- See what mod commands have been used in your lobby
- Reset your lounge
- Give any user permissions to utilize mod commands
- Team leaders can add custom images, or emoticons which can be used on the client and messenger. Only users in your team can use the emoticons, but everyone will be able to see them.
- The team lounge owner and anyone he or she allows to have moderator privileges may utilize the following commands in their lobby:
- /welcome - set a welcome message
- /restart - reset the lounge (useful when updating settings through the website such as the webpage). Changing things like the lounge title won't take effect until the lounge is restarted
- /list - list the moderator commands that have been used
- /forcegame UserNotFound [gameroom] - force a user into a specific game room
- /kick UserNotFound [reason] - kick a user out of the lounge!
Prime Team Lounge Placement
- Silver Team Membership lobbies show up in the community lounge tab.
- Gold Team Membership lobbies show up on the same tab as the official Voobly lounges for easier accessibility.
- First of all, you must be either a leader or founder of your team in order to purchase a team premium.
- If you are a leader or founder, open up your team's page, by clicking Teams tab.
- Next, click "Team Administration" on the left hand side of your team's page.
- Then, click on the "Team Premium" tab to purchase your team premium membership.
- Once that is done, and you have received confirmation, you may edit your team premium by clicking on the "Team Lounges" tab located under Team Administration.
- Some of the other ideas we have for premium teams are below. We're not necessarily going to get around to all these but if something peaks your interest let us know.
- Restrict games 1 - X in lounges for premium team members
- Premium team listing on the teams page on website (premium listing would be the default tab so premium teams get high visible)
- Group discount on premium user memberships
Last updated on 20 December 2014 - 3:22 am by
1 User(s) are reading this document (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests
0 members, 1 guests
What's popular right now:
TheViper's Profile (30 users)
Word Association (11 users)
TDII (8 users)
[sT]2scared_'s Profile (7 users)
Top 5 players of all time (R6) (7 users)
[JSS_]Count_Von_Count's Profile (7 users)
Small Trees for Age of Empires I... (7 users)
AoC Custom Scenarios for Age of ... (6 users)
The Great Random Ladder Thread (6 users)
RCB OCT EDITS 2016 (6 users)