Games: Error:OE: 0028:C000EC99
- When you start or play one of the games listed at the beginning of this article on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me) or Microsoft Windows 98, you may receive the following error message:
- In Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me)
- Error:OE: 0028:C000EC99
- You may also recieve this error message:
- In Microsoft Windows 98
- 0028:C0006EB2 in VXD VMM(01)
- This behavior can occur if a VIA Busmaster controller and video adapter based on the nVidia chip set is installed in your computer.
- To resolve this issue, install the latest VIA 4-in-1 driver.
- Important Contact your hardware manufacturer before you install the latest VIA 4-in-1 driver on your computer or make any modifications to your computer's BIOS settings.
- For information about how to contact your hardware manufacturer, click the appropriate article number in the following list to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- [You must login to view link] Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, A-K
- [You must login to view link] Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, L-P
- [You must login to view link] Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, Q-Z
- To work around this issue, disable DirectDraw in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type dxdiag, and then click OK.
- Click the Display tab.
- Click Disable under DirectX Features (next to DirectDraw Acceleration).
- When you receive the following warning, click OK
- Click Exit.
- Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
- Microsoft Age of Empires II Gold Edition
Last updated on 27 May 2010 - 5:52 pm by
1 User(s) are reading this document (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests
0 members, 1 guests
Pollution of INTER ladder (6 用户)
My Graphics stuff (5 用户)
GTL_Chris's Profile (5 用户)
[LyF]LyF_Bootycall's Profile (4 用户)
How is this guys (3 用户)
Future of RCB (2 用户)