[ViCiouS]dumbo

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 28 March 2011 - 4:42 am
SNIPER WOLF IS MY HERO I LOVE SNIPER WOLF HE IS #1
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 March 2011 - 5:48 pm
dome is never hosted EVER NEVER EVER, and i dont do khans / smosh 1v1, for me walking to a centre or spawning units and killing a tower is not worth it. ill play the rest and hundreds of other maps loool, he just sucks at the majority and therefore won't play them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Posted 28 March 2011 - 5:57 pm
Grave Blood is the most skilled map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 28 March 2011 - 6:14 pm
Grave blood is easy mike thats why i always own you in it :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChocolateMilk

Posted 28 March 2011 - 6:38 pm
dome is never hosted EVER NEVER EVER, and i dont do khans / smosh 1v1, for me walking to a centre or spawning units and killing a tower is not worth it. ill play the rest and hundreds of other maps loool, he just sucks at the majority and therefore won't play them.
Because you dont 'do' a map doesn't mean you don't have to play it in a BO you ****ing ****. In that case he can just say he doesn't do any of your maps. You really are ****ED. ****ED ****ED ****ED.

****ED.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:20 pm
we agreed we wouldn't do any form of cba rcb mcb... dodge.. which makes 95% of voobly rofl, owned. anyway, i dno what this arguement is about, i beat him at the most popular maps, ie. cba rcb mcb dodge as i said xd as well as so many more, so it's not a matter of who is better :S randomness. ****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed wow i can copy and paste to u baboon rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:20 pm
we agreed we wouldn't do any form of cba rcb mcb... dodge.. which makes 95% of voobly rofl, owned. anyway, i dno what this arguement is about, i beat him at the most popular maps, ie. cba rcb mcb dodge as i said xd as well as so many more, so it's not a matter of who is better :S randomness. ****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed****ed wow i can copy and paste to u baboon rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChocolateMilk

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:16 am
Nice double post you illiterate es**** ****. He beat you in superior bloods so clearly he's better :) What's it like to be made somebodies ****?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:28 am
why do you keep going back to es****.... ......... .............................. im starting to wonder where you're from, were you dropped as a child and your parents blamed Es****?

P.S. I'm actually from Cambridge, lived in Es**** and now I'm somewhere else.

and it's only a game..... he beat me in 2 bloods ...... ......... .............. big deal? rofl the question is can he beat me in more and was it a fluke?

probably was seeing how fujative took him apart rofl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChocolateMilk

Posted 29 March 2011 - 1:00 am
you're a n00b and you're a ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 29 March 2011 - 5:29 am
you talk so much **** zanchy and you got no skills to back it up with, all you got to back it up with is maps like fury blood and gay **** like that. and the only reason you have them maps is because nobody else has ever played them before.

please show me proof that you have beaten me in any map such as spider, vets, smosh, gwarz etc.

please show me when fujative 'took me apart' i dont recall ...

Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 6:28 am
The plot thins...
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 29 March 2011 - 4:37 pm
Because you dont 'do' a map doesn't mean you don't have to play it in a BO you ****ing ****. In that case he can just say he doesn't do any of your maps. You really are ****ED. ****ED ****ED ****ED.

****ED.
Nice double post you illiterate es**** ****. He beat you in superior bloods so clearly he's better :) What's it like to be made somebodies ****?
you're a n00b and you're a ****.

This proves how insanely mature you are :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 30 March 2011 - 2:19 am
Germs have depreciated in value due to cheap tactics, sadly.
Thx to only Geen
But noone plays Geen anyways cause he's a noob.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 30 March 2011 - 2:22 am
SubRoutine wrote:
You're from es**** you filthy inbred mutant. You can't call anybody inbred. Now please carry on making shoes for me.
Stfu you worhteless twat
You got 2k in cba yet noone knows you so clearly you stack teams 24/7 and care enough to play noobs with stacked teams and to camp if you lost.
I hope you fall off a rock and rot for 12 days before anyone finds you or you get eaten alive by hungry rats with rabies. I'd happily watch both, i'd probably have to try to resuscitate you but that only works in like 5% of all cases so i have a 95% chance of having a good laugh.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 116 posts