sniper_wolf11 vs zanchy [bo9]

sniper_wolf11

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 26 March 2011 - 2:31 pm by sniper_wolf11
i was enjoying a rather peaceful day on voobly when this ****bag storms into my room challenging people to a bo9. i accepted but on zanchys strict rule that i could not pick dome/euro/smosh (gay or what?). we then picked maps;

me:

spider
vets
khans
germs

faggot:

fury
kot
path
gwarz

decider was undecided as the child flat out refused to play smosh, other maps he suggested were *insert unkown random blood here* (such as cavalry and daze).

anyway we began with a game of spider which i won:

You must login into Voobly to view image

then kot which he won, then vets which i won:

then played fury which he won.

then it came to khans, my map. we got into game but zanchy tried launching with post imp as starting age (wtf?) and refused to play unless these were the settings. so zanchy forfeited and i won, thanks for reading.

please rate my sig
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cataractz

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:29 pm
reserved

ill edit this post after
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:30 pm
You must be the coolest guy who ever lived.
If you leave your home adress here i'll send you my first-born daughter.
I'm guessing you're Zola but whoever it is, you're playing on a smurf, he's playing on his most known account without probably knowing who he was playing. Pretty low to post the results of a bo then, you probably wouldn't even have agreed to a bo on your real account
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:30 pm
Your sig sucks
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Edited 25 March 2011 - 8:45 pm by sniper_wolf11
talking about morals? "pretty low to post results"

pretty low to abuse other great members of this delightful gaming community with their personal problems/incidents wouldnt ya say?

i am sniper wolf.

whether he knows who i am, what account im on or whether its 1500 rate or 3000 is redundant. he came into the room i was chilling in challenging to bo9, and lost
Link | Reply | Quote
 willz

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:41 pm
zanchy noob
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:46 pm
talking about morals? "pretty low to post results"
pretty low to abuse other great members of this delightful gaming community with their personal problems/incidents wouldnt ya say?
i am sniper wolf.
whether he knows who i am or not is redundant. he came into the room i was chilling in challenging to bo9, and lost
You're not sniper wolf, the fact that you're still lying about it just proves my point of how lame you are.
And i abuse other great members of this delightful gaming community after they did the same to me, i never start a fight (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions), so if i'm in conflict with a lot of people that just proves this delightful gaming community is full of abusive fags who gang up on forums vs persons
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:51 pm
You're not sniper wolf, the fact that you're still lying about it just proves my point of how lame you are.

check ma name, sniper_wolf11
And i abuse other great members of this delightful gaming community after they did the same to me, i never start a fight (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions)

i dont believe that but either way, two wrongs dont make a right
so if i'm in conflict with a lot of people that just proves this delightful gaming community is full of abusive fags who gang up on forums vs persons

or it proves that you too are a ****bag and nobody likes u

Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 March 2011 - 8:52 pm
Sniper_Wolf11 is Zola btw if anyone wonders,
To give him a taste of his own medicine, we ever started a bo, we ended up playing 2 of his maps and he lost both
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Edited 25 March 2011 - 8:55 pm by sniper_wolf11
11 yes i am zola ? ;huh =) ;? ;drool ;drool ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 March 2011 - 9:07 pm
Most likely
But if i were you i'd keep denying it too
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 25 March 2011 - 9:11 pm
u know the funniest bit zola, if its u, sav are my friends, i asked for a bo9 because i help train them in bloods and other maps then rcb, we have played togeather for years. i didnt storm in, i was invited, i didnt even ask u, i didnt suggest daze or cav, i said there are 100 maps theres only 3 i wont play, u wouldnt have picked euro/dome anyway, u rushed me with woads on vet.... mmm, what baboon plays like that ? if u didnt see, check score and whatever, dont act like that.... u were owned tbh, if u wanna rematch any time, just say, 1 time doset mean alot.

spider - its ur best map, i rarely play it, but i was whooping ur ass, on ur hill, u got lucky with sab , that is all, nothing more, once more, wanna rematch, all u have to do is ask. ill happily show u who the daddy is out of us two. so u spk lots of bs, on top of all of sav, sav mack + biggz + axe all agreed with me u acted like a child, immature baby, cried and ran from our bo9, case closed.

ps. aoc is not life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 25 March 2011 - 9:13 pm
fury
kot
path
gwarz , besides that i offered u lots of other blood maps which u turned all down, have witnesses... such as cav, small, rad, km.. bla..
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 25 March 2011 - 9:25 pm
cool story bro.

you clearly are a terrible player if you cant defend vs a woad rush, not that i did woad rush anyway 11. i had 3 +100 khans coz they were sat in mid all game, who got owned? 11. ill play you again and again and again in my maps and you will not win, spider isnt my best map but as were on the subject that is the first time ive played spider in about 9 months.

omg this is gold, pls i like to be dominated you can be daddy <3 you didnt mention the bit where you tried changing the original maps you picked after u got raped in spider. or the fact you cancelled the game coz i wouldnt play khans with post imp setting and then changed game info so that you won all remaining games but ok i cried and ran xD

ps aoc is life bru, thats why you spend all day on voobly getting your precious rating up. i bet you get so many girls coz of ur huge rating babe
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 25 March 2011 - 9:32 pm
most of my games are no rate and the fact you're insulting my real life shows ur insecurity, ur not even worth my words.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 116 posts