Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[Eot_]Marvel__

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 17 February 2015 - 8:34 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
How about we stop talking about **** that happened 7 years ago, stfu, and have a clan war?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 17 February 2015 - 8:37 pm
dont listen to marcel please carry on with these entertaining conversations
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 17 February 2015 - 8:51 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
CBA was never used in wars to that point. How we were to know you guys would improve in bloods over time and predict the future. You were the only clan worth playing in bloods whether you see it that way or not. We didn't want you guys using Europe, but we weren't going to disallow it.

Europe was never used in bloods wars but it didnt stop you guys from forcing it on a team of 0 euro players.. we were a very well known CBA clan from the start. Leave it as this, you wanted your strengths.. we wanted ours.. as most clans do (thats why this 9 map list predetermined works 1000x better than how wars of the past have been done) which is we pick our home maps you pick yours and games are of less quality.

A lot of the guys wanted to war xl. Crescent can back this up. xl were a top team, we were confident after beating LC in a war. We were playing a lot of TGs at the time, beating them in their home maps and vice versa. Regardless of what you say, it would have made for a nice war whether we would have won, or if we would have lost 4-0.

11 @ rest of the comment, you are pissy as hell.

just stop Ben 11.. you lucked out that xl thought of vicious as a joke and got bored of aoc... you got like 7-8 years of riding on an unbeaten war record vs a single clan and any chance you could you made people who knew nothing of the actual past think you guys were the gods of AoC for like 9 years.

im pissy as hell? your 'legend' status thing has no merit at all... and yes I did more for vicious than majority of the people on it... I just got bored of clans back then and left and rejoined a few times.. so you felt I wasent worthy of being on it (seeing as most people on it are only there because they stayed in the clan) as for the josh part.. that isnt pissy, thats actual fact and we even had a talk with josh and hes told you this stuff himself rofl. 1/10.

But Charlie is beyond all of you guys in skill, and Veni is beyond the rest in TG ability overall. That is not a lie. You guys play well enough as a team where even Drew has some TG skill in maps to make a competitive team. People like you and Drew are a joke in AOC, I'm not the first, the last or the only person to say this.

Yeah we'd flog you guys without Charlie easily. But that's not the point of a war.

No one in Eot denies overall charlie is our best player.. he knows the most maps and hes an exceptional player.. basically all of voobly knows this. The joke part can be said the exact same way for you Ben.. you think so many people like you, they dont. current ViCiouS.. Ex vicious.. cant stand you at times just like people cant stand me... but atleast dont be a hypocrite.

Take Charlie out of Eot, take mike out of ViCiouS (in my opinion your best player)
we win graves
win vetz
win europe (replace charlie with veni whos still good enough & you replace mike with tra?)
win WoA still (sorry in my opinion dave were just better)
still win smosh imo

rest of the maps are basically tossups still. Dont backtrack on that post... you said "easily" which means a 5-1 or 5-0 sweep without charlie. Think about things logically and see how bad your logic is.

I actually dont truthfully feel you guys have a single map where its "oh ****... vicious has that 100%" khanz is the only map your chances go up a good bit more but you still lose your best khanz player too.

rofl. You've always been a drama queen during wars. You're always been unreasonable, the only reason you're haven't been your typical self this war is the confidence you guys have as a team.

You know this from what exactly? you arent there when we do our wars or see anything. I give teams in most cases the terms they wanted.. bent over backwards in most cases for XceL... did the same for ViCiouS now.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:02 pm
You're just recycling arguments here to suit your poor fitting agenda. I'm not getting bogged down in irrelevant subjective opinion.

I don't pretend I'm the friendly guy everyone gets along with here. People know I say what I think, whether it upsets them or not. You're just trying too hard and saying stuff that isn't simply true. Your whole Mike argument detracts when we're already missing three guys at his level as it is, and Mike is a valuable player for us which no one has denied 11. You use this whole ViCiouS - ex-vicious hate me thing every argument, it's old news and if someone hates me on an online game it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't be a **** to people if online gamer relationships mattered to me.

Get back to me when you get a good argument. Still waiting for Drew's response.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:04 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
dont listen to marcel please carry on with these entertaining conversations
3 pages long summary of his life
Cool Dan, they listen to you.
NOW LET'S SEE WHAT ELSE YOU CAN MAKE THEM DO!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]xVeniVidiVici

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:06 pm
Ben we get along just fine but it seems like you're pushing your luck way too far in this thread. ViCiouS has a lot of good players of which the only person who would truly make a difference if he came back is Tom and I haven't seen him around in at least 3 years.

You are being unreasonable towards Sean , he loves clan wars and will do anything to get them off the ground sometimes we have to tell him to stop being so generous with the war terms but at the end of the day we know he'll do the right thing .

For some reason people seem to mistake cold hard facts for trolling or being ''pissy''
Fact is ViCiouS isnt the same clan as you think you were 7 or 8 years ago , people have gotten better and the ones who quit have stagnated in skill . You may think if one or two of them come back they will make a difference but they probably wont .

I've tried to be impartial while reading this thead although you make a few legit points Ben most of it is unfounded or simply not true.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:20 pm
ive recycled a couple of points because you bring them up again and again... and all ive done is take the time and replied to what you've posted. You and I are similar.. we both speak what we think and clearly dont care what people think of us... but you bring up other people being a "joke" as if the exact same thing cant be said for you... its hypocritical and stupid.

"my mike" argument was a reply to what you had to say. You said without charlie you guys would flog us in a war... you didnt say a few years ago when we had our very core of tom josh ahmad mike myself etc etc if you didnt have Charlie we would flog you. I knew you would backtrack as you are predictable. Fact is without our best currently and without your best currently we would beat you the same way we plan to in April.

Heres a fact... most of your old roster who you guys keep going back to and talking about... dont really give a **** about vicious anymore or this game... they kept their name in the roster because they planned to quit the game and vicious was part of them for some time in their time spent on aoc. There also wasent any other clans with a legacy to "retire" in so vicious stuck. if GoE had stayed alive... id have no doubts atleast tom/josh would rather retire in that clan than vicious... I cant say the same for mike but I also know he enjoyed his time in GoE a lot with myself.

Previous important clans you've been involved in, and what would have been your favoruite?
tom says: people say I've been in some clans like mvz and such, but I don't remember it
tom says: I remember xD, LeGenD, BuLL3T (among 100 other clans drew and sean and I made), GoE, and ViCiouS
tom says: GoE was probably my favorite because it was just 4 people and we were pretty much the best at the time, rocked LC with just those 4 guys and it was a lot of fun
tom says: when I got the remnants of that to join vicious
tom says: I still cared about aoc, but it's been slowly going away
tom says: the competitiveness is gone, I'd say

I've been a bigger part of toms time in aoc than you ever have or ever will... you're lucky he decided to join vicious but drew and myself have been there for him long before you even knew who he was.. so learn your place Ben.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:31 pm
Community wants war
Dome Blood bo9
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:33 pm
Fighting over who knows tom better? Oh gawd
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:34 pm
Fighting over who knows tom better? Oh gawd
+1

Its like brokeback mountain up in herrreee
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:37 pm
tom is my long lost love :( but ben seems to keep pushing his name out to us just because the guy didnt care enough to leave vicious when his time in aoc was done.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Psilo

Posted 17 February 2015 - 9:50 pm
all this talking is going to tire everybody out before the war. results are what matters. forget the past, it's gone. forget what you think will happen in the future, because it hasn't happened. right now just take a chill pill and both sides practice so we can have a fun war. literally every war time a war is about to start 99% of it is a flame-fest on the forums. JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:01 pm
The fungus is amongus and has spoken his wisdom
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:18 pm
how about you guys let us know if you prefer germs or spider so we can finalize the 9 maps... were pretty much impartial either way
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:26 pm
7th farvafart is known hacker/cheater + he smells bad

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8910111213141516
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 229 posts