Eot vs ViCiouS Bo9 War

[ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 16 February 2015 - 6:20 pm
My honest opinion if both teams are at full strength....

Smosh- Eot
Khanz - Vicious
Gwarz - Vicious
Km - Eot
Graves - Vicious
Euro- Eot
Woa- Vicious
Vetz- EoT
Germs - EoT
Spider - Vicious

But I really don't think tom will come back for anything.....he didn't seem very interested at all. Tbh all these maps are a toss up, even euro. We saw what happened to charlie in the first war vs xcel and that can really happen in any euro game.

We also saw me and cres beat charlie and sean at km (rofl)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 16 February 2015 - 6:28 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
My honest opinion if both teams are at full strength....

Smosh- Eot
Khanz - Vicious
Gwarz - Vicious
Km - Eot
Graves - Vicious
Euro- Eot
Woa- Vicious
Vetz- EoT
Germs - EoT
Spider - Vicious

But I really don't think tom will come back for anything.....he didn't seem very interested at all. Tbh all these maps are a toss up, even euro. We saw what happened to charlie in the first war vs xcel and that can really happen in any euro game.

We also saw me and cres beat charlie and sean at km (rofl)
Well this is the kind of opinion i'd expect from a noob vicious player! lol jk, I agree on most maps being potentially a toss up (not sure about europe though...!)

But seriously, if Tom doesn't show consider if you want to war or not, because excuses from either side would suck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 16 February 2015 - 7:22 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
I'm gonna post up my opinion... of some stuff outside of the map list that ive read on this thread.. and that ive just bottled up for a little while (years) about vicious.

To start... obviously a vicious team with tom jake and josh is stronger than the current team... but making pre excuses for them not being active anymore isnt the way to go, Ben. I thought you would be happy to play a war (FINALLY) and represent your clan and show people you guys are still on top... a war which vicious chased and asked Eot for (ahmads doing.)

Jake has been active for a total of like 15 days over the last 5 years or so.. tom inactive for 2-3 years? josh for about 2. We cant help they moved on but dont waste everyones time and your own clans time already pre-crying about results because you dont have these 3 guys... we dont want you to have excuses after we win the war... and hopefully after we do win it will light a fire under some of your inactive players to come back and beat us.

Next is the always over exaggerated bull**** ben writes about vicious and its history.. in particular he wrote some words regarding the xl and vicious rivalry from many years ago. "Unfortunately, "xl" had too much to lose and turned down the war, soon becoming inactive and extinct. say whatever you want to make yourself feel better... I was a leader in vicious at the time and it was most of vicious that was afraid to play xl in a war because in all honesty.. they had far better teamwork.. far better players.. individually/team wise and just overall would have won. Fortunately for you Ben... most of their members lost interest in aoc and moved on so you got to live off your 2 wars vs a much weaker LC team for the last 8 years now... and again unfortunately for you that legacy is gonna be crushed and you are already running scared.

Teams like 7th/XceL/Eot of todays gaming times are miles ahead of any teams you played back then.. ViCiouS was never a top overall clan.. you guys had your time were you were #1 in bloods/euro were there wasent a whole lot of competition anyway.. but times change.

With all this said.. it may come off as some hatred toward vicious, its not. I really like majority of their members and I still have a high respect for them (dave mike ahmad tom) in particular but ben I think you've given yourself far too much credit for what others have done for vicious... have some more respect for the members you do have who are active.. if you had so much confidence and felt vicious was still so much better than us (getting carried by charlie as you say) a team with you ahmad vicer dave mike matt should be enough to beat us.

Stop with the excuses and whining.. practice & actually show up for vicious and prove something to voobly... you guys havent done anything for about 7+ years now just talked and talked about past ****.

Best of luck to you guys when we do have this war. You can call that #shotsfired.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 16 February 2015 - 7:58 pm
And I thought we were going to be civil towards each other
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]RedRuM__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 8:13 pm by [xCs]RedRuM__
I'm gonna post up my opinion... of some stuff outside of the map list that ive read on this thread.. and that ive just bottled up for a little while (years) about vicious.

To start... obviously a vicious team with tom jake and josh is stronger than the current team... but making pre excuses for them not being active anymore isnt the way to go, Ben. I thought you would be happy to play a war (FINALLY) and represent your clan and show people you guys are still on top... a war which vicious chased and asked Eot for (ahmads doing.)

Jake has been active for a total of like 15 days over the last 5 years or so.. tom inactive for 2-3 years? josh for about 2. We cant help they moved on but dont waste everyones time and your own clans time already pre-crying about results because you dont have these 3 guys... we dont want you to have excuses after we win the war... and hopefully after we do win it will light a fire under some of your inactive players to come back and beat us.

Next is the always over exaggerated bull**** ben writes about vicious and its history.. in particular he wrote some words regarding the xl and vicious rivalry from many years ago. "Unfortunately, "xl" had too much to lose and turned down the war, soon becoming inactive and extinct. say whatever you want to make yourself feel better... I was a leader in vicious at the time and it was most of vicious that was afraid to play xl in a war because in all honesty.. they had far better teamwork.. far better players.. individually/team wise and just overall would have won. Fortunately for you Ben... most of their members lost interest in aoc and moved on so you got to live off your 2 wars vs a much weaker LC team for the last 8 years now... and again unfortunately for you that legacy is gonna be crushed and you are already running scared.

Teams like 7th/XceL/Eot of todays gaming times are miles ahead of any teams you played back then.. ViCiouS was never a top overall clan.. you guys had your time were you were #1 in bloods/euro were there wasent a whole lot of competition anyway.. but times change.

With all this said.. it may come off as some hatred toward vicious, its not. I really like majority of their members and I still have a high respect for them (dave mike ahmad tom) in particular but ben I think you've given yourself far too much credit for what others have done for vicious... have some more respect for the members you do have who are active.. if you had so much confidence and felt vicious was still so much better than us (getting carried by charlie as you say) a team with you ahmad vicer dave mike matt should be enough to beat us.

Stop with the excuses and whining.. practice & actually show up for vicious and prove something to voobly... you guys havent done anything for about 7+ years now just talked and talked about past ****.

Best of luck to you guys when we do have this war. You can call that #shotsfired.

I do think Vicious was the power house of its time, but so were other clans, so in that Vicious is not special.
Clans like XZ, mVz or xl also ruled over AOC CS in their own era, but what is special about Vicious is they never died, they came close, but they never did. And even in 2015 they are considered as one of the best CS clans. So in that aspect I don't agree with your post Sean.

On a side note: if Vicious approached Eot for a war, and then realized some of their players wouldt show up and they take that as a reason not to go through with it. That would be sad.

The reason why most wars dont happen is because the moment the word "war" is uttered everybody gets tensed, forgets its a game and it becomes an ego thing a.k.a EGO WARS. I sometimes still suffer from this time to time.

Ego wars look like this:

1: Ok? U WANT EGO WAR? OK OK OK MEN. WE EITHER FAVOURITES, or we dont war!
2: WE WON ONCE, eventhough alot of maps are toss ups. OK OK. NO RE. NO RE. We bussy. NO RE. Next month another one? **** NO WE GOING INACTIVE BRO. WE HAVE LIVES BRO.
3: If we win. WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER. It couldt be because of other team has inactive players or didnt put enough time in to practise. NO ITS CUZ WE ARE THE BEST.
4: If we win. It isnt cuz we have the best STACKED TEAM ATM, its cuz we are SOO GREAT(can always find a better stack of players and make that into a clan and win a war, so it is also luck with who you are in a clan at a given time).

Sean if you want to war for the sake of healthy competition and to have fun then thats cool, but your post seems really offensive.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 8:09 pm
Eots a 1 man team (charlie)

and vicious is overrated.

lets leave it at that from here on and let the results speak for themselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 February 2015 - 8:18 pm

On a side note: if Vicious approached Eot for a war, and then realized some of their players wouldt show up and they take that as a reason not to go through with it. That would be sad.

Sean if you want to war for the sake of healthy competition and to have fun then thats cool, but your post seems really offensive.
they mentioned the war in the first place and had brought it up after the XceL Eot war... most of vicious seems on board and okay to do it.. but bens making pre excuses for them possibly losing... and as a leader and someone who talks as highly as he does of vicious and its 'past' I think thats pretty offensive to us and also sad on his part... hes also mentioned how Charlie is our whole team... and I think Ben and the rest of them will claim they are all near charlies level or better.. so since the other 5 of us part of Eots core are so **** in comparison and its 4 Charlies vs 1 Charlie.. I dont see the problem here?

the war will be competitive and done for fun anyway... everyone knows how I am before wars.. when it comes to the actual day, im respectful and play the games and thats it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 16 February 2015 - 8:44 pm
You suck at trolling Sean 1/10. I don't take you seriously as it is, you've no chance at trying to get me mad to be motivated for said war. Truth be told I find Eot_ a joke besides Charlie and Veni. Don't waste time talking ****, I'm much better than you at it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 16 February 2015 - 8:55 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
I'm not baiting you for the war... the war will happen regardless. You setting your own clan up for failure is just a stupid thing to do on your part... and underestimating us is even worse.

And we dont appreciate the pre excuses.. truth be told you guys are weaker than XceLs team from the 2nd and 3rd war.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 16 February 2015 - 8:57 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Well, ****

Let's hug guys
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:01 pm
Truth be told I find Eot_ a joke besides Charlie and Veni.

Truth be told Ben, I've always held my tongue against you because I classed you as a good friend, but hey... I guess I was wrong considering you just publicly called everyone put beau and Charlie 'a joke.'

Ben you're a **** player. Always have been, always will. You was for a time a somewhat decent 1v1 smosh player... then again, so was chingon and come on, it's 1v1 smosh not exactly the most skilled map.
So I guess your claim to being a top player in AoC was being as good as Tony in a map which is purely get to mid asap. Saddest part is, he was a better player than you.

As for the other jokes in Eot? Alex would smash you in any blood. Rick would rape you euro hard and stomp you in bloods too.. Sean would stomp you.
Sheeeet, Even French Ben would give you a run for your money in bloods.... he ain't even a blood player. But, he would beat you at his 'home maps'

Ben you've rode on your clans accomplishments and their skill for as far back as I can remember. Before Jake turned you into a somewhat known player there was nothing... and from then... nothing.

Gotta hand it to you though Ben, you've definitely got a skill at picking great players to put around you to make yourself look better.

I thought this clan was going to be a nice war between two groups of friends. I didn't respond to any post here and tried not to post cause i wanted some ggs versus friends. But when you want to start calling other Eot members a 'joke' then back it up Ben? Let's not have any of this pre excuse bull**** like mentioning how Jake isnt here.... Jake aint been here for 5 years. Or crying how Leon in our Euro clan.... A guy whose been in Eot for like 3-4years now and fought in XceL #2 and would of in #3 if euro had been allowed. You pushed for Euro thinking you're that good then realised how better Leon, Rick and Charlie are and now are backtracking.

Go on Ben, actually show us you're going to war us and accept this war rather than backing up due to inactive players. I won't deny Tom is a huge loss to not have, one of the best players on AoC but hes showed no interest in war because YOU even asked us so what has him being inactive gotta do with anything?
;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 SeriousMan

Edited 16 February 2015 - 10:03 pm by SeriousMan
You suck at trolling Sean 1/10. I don't take you seriously as it is, you've no chance at trying to get me mad to be motivated for said war. Truth be told I find Eot_ a joke besides Charlie and Veni. Don't waste time talking ****, I'm much better than you at it.

Translated:

I'm afraid I'm going to lose a war to Sean. I will lose my internet credibility and thats highly valuable to me. I am going to run from this war just like I ran from staff to avoid having to live up to my own BS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:03 pm
Don't mention my name ;cry

Ben pls be gentle
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:15 pm
this is exactly how i seen the war between eot and vicious
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]RedRuM__

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:16 pm
SeriousMan wrote:
Translated:

I'm afraid I'm going to lose a war to Sean. I will lose my internet credibility and thats highly valuable to me. I am going to run from this war just like I ran from staff to avoid having to live up to my own BS.

Seriously wtf is this barry ? lol

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678910111213141516
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 229 posts