Funny Europe Ladder.

[Eot_]SaitoHajime

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 30 April 2012 - 9:57 am
I thought ladders was for Popular maps...
Europe aint popular at all.
i Gueess "Clans" (i wont name which clan even thoe its obvious)da have MOD control do control all voobly its BS.
Why not advertise other maps? only the ones u guys play... really.....i was told Ladders was onyl for popular maps. lol!
wats next? take off other ladders? rofl really.. funny.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:04 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:20 am
The ladder is intended for a variety of maps. To encourage play of a particular map, whether it be popular like Veterans, from the past like Deathrow, or a completely new map like CBX. Europe has always had a big following from early Zone, and the ladder for Europe will not be around for much longer as far as I am aware, and the prizes have already been handed out. I've seen up to 4 different Europe games being hosted at quiet times of the day in CS, so the ladder has served it's purpose.

Europe isn't as popular to players like yourself because you suck at it. If you're good at a map, it's going to be popular for you with your bias.

Don't even try to suggest Donnie (affiliated with ViCiouS) is being biased. I wanted Europe the first week he started hosting this ladder which was months and months ago, yet he wouldn't in the best interests of success for the ladder, which he has brought to Voobly.

If you have some maps you would like hosted on the ladder, make a suggestion, rather than act a fool.

tl;dr? why you so mad bruh?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Direwolf_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:47 am
europe/wm/europa/med deserves its own ladder

Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 30 April 2012 - 1:00 pm
Quote:
The ladder is intended for a variety of maps. To encourage play of a particular map, whether it be popular like Veterans, from the past like Deathrow, or a completely new map like CBX. Europe has always had a big following from early Zone, and the ladder for Europe will not be around for much longer as far as I am aware, and the prizes have already been handed out. I've seen up to 4 different Europe games being hosted at quiet times of the day in CS, so the ladder has served it's purpose.

Considering we JUST finished having a Europe league, a Ladder is stupid to have.
At one time of the year Europe is popular, it is just going through a popular phase right now, Then it will go inactive as always. Regardless whether the ladder is permanent or not it should not have its own ladder lmao.

Quote:
europe/wm/europa/med deserves its own ladder
LMAO CALLED THE RM ROOM HAHAAH. thats where those maps are supposed to be played in the first place.

Custom RM maps. Theres an option for that haha.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 1:10 pm
It hasn't been changed from either a ladder/league. It was always called the Europe TG Ladder. Europe goes through phases, yes. Mainly because the good players come back for a while so we can get some good games, rather than play with the ignorant scrubs who call it an Rm map who suck at it ;)

They are custom scenarios. They are supposed to be played in Custom Scenario. Because they resemble similarities with another game type =/= another game type.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 1:36 pm
It hasn't been changed from either a ladder/league. It was always called the Europe TG Ladder. Europe goes through phases, yes. Mainly because the good players come back for a while so we can get some good games, rather than play with the ignorant scrubs who call it an Rm map who suck at it ;)

They are custom scenarios. They are supposed to be played in Custom Scenario. Because they resemble similarities with another game type =/= another game type.

This
Link | Reply | Quote
 rance

Posted 30 April 2012 - 2:01 pm
the alternative ladder is enough
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 30 April 2012 - 3:22 pm
lol Cory, custom RM maps are random. Europe is not. Why you all hating on Europe having it's own ladder, you don't have to play on it so what's the issue?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]SaitoHajime

Posted 30 April 2012 - 8:09 pm
i dont mind playing Europe, but i remember Some of the mods saying, for a map to have its own ladder it must b popular.....
Also some of u have told me that Europe is a easier version of RM..... i thought this was CS...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:01 pm
The Europe ladder isn't here to stay forever, just for awhile. We have the extra space for it so there's no reason not to use it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:41 pm
agreed with danny
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]SaitoHajime

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:02 pm
Quote:
The Europe ladder isn't here to stay forever, just for awhile. We have the extra space for it so there's no reason not to use it.
Ok understandable,but why Europe? why not another map that everyone plays?
Most of the league maps are blood maps... which is liek watever at this point....
Why not a Ladder by it self for CBA HERO, Dodgeball, RCB.... a lot more popular maps than "Europe"
U might as well call the ladder EOT&VICIOUS Ladder lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 HidingWithin

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:19 pm
Ok understandable,but why Europe? why not another map that everyone plays?
Most of the league maps are blood maps... which is liek watever at this point....
Why not a Ladder by it self for CBA HERO, Dodgeball, RCB.... a lot more popular maps than "Europe"
U might as well call the ladder EOT&VICIOUS Ladder lol.

You obviously don't understand the europe community. Its not only for those two clans. Many of the better players are not in either. I play euro, I suck but I keep at it despite that. I think most euro player don't really want the ladder and would more often than not play unrated.

Also, Jordan_23 came up through europe.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 1 May 2012 - 2:55 am
its not cba hero, or another map because i know the people who play europe won't **** if it has to get removed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678910111213141516
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 228 posts